Well, I am still running around, but while in the car I watched some rather interesting shows on Russian TV including one called “Politics with Peter Tolstoi” who had a bunch of interesting guests talking about the issue of MH17 shot down over Novorussia. Here again, I got very little time, are some bullet-points of some of what they said:
1) MH17 was most likely not shot down by a Buk but by an R-60M air-to-air missile shot from a Ukie Su-25 which has a non-pressurized cockpit (being a close air support aircraft) but whose engines can easily bring him that high up and whose pilot can breathe oxygen through a mask. At such altitudes, however, the Su-25 is rather slow, but that lack of speed is easily compensated by the speed of the R-60M air-to-air missile whose ideal engagement distant is 3-5km which is *exactly* how far the Su-25 was from MH17. The main evidence that it was an R-60M missile which hit MH17 is in the radar signal which shows that the aircraft was not ripped into shreds as would be the case with the massive warhead of the Buk SAM, and the fact that even on the ground the body of the plane does not appear to be shredded the way a Buk warhead would.
2) The reason why the Ukie SBU immediately seized the recording of the conversations between the Kiev ATC and MH17 is because the so-called “black boxes” ended up in Resistance hands. The reason why Holland agreed to have the British “decode” these recorders was because they were told so by the USA. The Brits will now let the NSA falsify the data and that falsification will be coordinated with the SBU in Kiev which will eventually release the recordings who will, surprise surprise, full “confirm” the “authenticity” of the NSA-doctored recordings from the UK. Formally, it will be the Dutch which will announce it all in order to better hide the US/UK role in all this.
3) Besides the Russians and the Americans, the Europeans also know what happened (I can personally confirm that I know for a fact that several European countries have their own monitoring systems which observe everything West of the Urals. The Saker)
4) Several guests said that they believed that since the MH17 false flag is turning into a flop, the next step will be to blow up a Ukie nuclear plant and blame Russia.
5) Banderastan has apparently signed 8 agreements with NATO to hold joint exercises in the Ukraine. Most of them are scheduled for September 1st, the date at which Poroshenko has promised to be finished with the repression of the Donbass.
6) One guest declared that he has it from a very solid source in the USA that MH17 was planned by the USA and that the Ukies botched the execution. The plan was for the aircraft to fall into the Rostov region of Russia.
7) One idea which was floated around again is this: to declare that unless the atrocities in the Donbass stop, Russia will recognize the Donetsk and Lugansk Republics. The idea here is to say that IF these republics are recognized, then Russia could then do the same as in Abkhazia and South Ossetia i.e., send in as many military forces as needed to stop the aggression. In terms of international law, this would not be the same as breaching the borders of the Ukraine. Besides, it would mean to exactly the same for Novorussia as the US/NATO are officially doing for the Wahabi insurgency in Syria or what the US did in Kosovo.
8) There was a consensus amongst the guests that future sanctions against Russia are absolutely inevitable simply because the USA is dead set on this idea. However, the Russians are also sure that these sanction won’t bite much and that as long as Russia does not give the US a reason for force the EU to cut itself off the Russian energy supply no real sanctions will be applied.
9) All the guests agreed that Russian should continue to provide covert military and over political aid to Novorussia.
In other news tonight, Russian sources are reporting at least two major defeats for the Ukie forces including one near the town of Georgievka near the Lugansk Airport (still held by the Ukies, but surrounded) were the Ukies lost 30 soliders and several armored vehicles. The Ukie death squad “Donbass” (which is the past had already been completely wiped out twice) is again surrounded near Donetsk.
That’s it Just wanted to update you. Now I got to hit the road again.
See you all later.