- Performing a soft release of our reworked Commentator registration software. Commentators can try it out for the next two days. On Sunday Sept 18 registration prior to commenting will be a requirement.
- Problem with gmail not receiving email was resolved by adding an additional record in our DNS (required by Google). Thanks to two of our readers that knew about this requirement.
- Many spambots were able to register in last attempt .. a captcha has been added to the registration page to prevent spambot registration.
- On registration commentators can now enter their preferred password and their comment ‘Display Name’.
- Receiving password via email is now optional but it you decide to skip password email make sure you keep a record of your password.
- If you already have an account just go to http://thesaker.is/log-in using your old account and password
Getting to the Registration Menu
Please let me know of any problems you find.