Clearly, the Ukraine is winning, decisively! 13147 Views April 01, 2022 Watch List The Saker The Essential Saker IV: Messianic Narcissism's Agony by a Thousand Cuts Order Now The Essential Saker III: Chronicling The Tragedy, Farce And Collapse of the Empire in the Era of Mr MAGA Order Now Tagged 1 image worth 1000 words
2x French Legion 1x ex Morocco + 1x ex Tanzania + 1x SAS ex South Africa were denazified in recent unscheduled Mi-8 flight from Mariupol’s port. The helicopter was allegedly hit with a Stinger MANPAD. Shortly after the French head of Military Intelligence was dismissed for failure to predict “the Russian invasions” (or incompetence). As far as Zelensky, no one listens to him anyways. He is screeching somewhere in Poland.
Explanation for national markings
by Сolonelcassad— Forwarded from Rybar
“Chevrons of Tanzania , Morocco and South Africa , attached to the Ukrainian flag – evidence that the crew or downed helicopter of the Ukrainian Air Force previously participated in UN peacekeeping missions.”
Peace (?) keeping? Are you nuts? These were hard core fascists, embedded with Foreign Legion & SAS. These were the V.I.P. NATO trainers of A3OB Battalion directing Operations in Mariupol
Try to read ALL the words. In this case, the important word is “previously”.
That is lile saying that “previously” all whores were virgins.
it probably didn’t belong to the Ukrainian army when it was a peace-keeping UN helicopter
CGI, 100% certainty
Green screen all the way. He hasn’t been anywhere near Kiev for 4 weeks. I bet the set up is in the Polish basement he’s staying in
Definitely. You’d think the morons from the US State Department would realize that standing outside in early spring to give a speech would have some breezes blowing on his shirt, ruffling his hair, and so forth.
They don’t even bother to hide their contempt for the vaxxidiots who obediently swallow all their lies.
this comment has been flagged as of little/no value (possibly troll) by the saker
Good one! There was a study done in Canada which showed the vaxxed to be overwhelmingly believing the media narrative (~80%) vs those who had doubts about the pandemic also being much more suspicious of what they were being told by the Canadian and US media (~70%).
I call them vaxnazis or walkers.
But there is something positive in all the horror.
Smart people will survive, others less likely.
this comment has been flagged as of little/no value (possibly troll) by the saker
Holodomor Zelensky looks Muslim to me.
Zelensky is certainly not a Muslim. He is a Zionist Jew, setup for a mission against Russia. He will be discarded like Saddam Hussein once he reaches his use by date.
Elensky is the main traitor for conspiring with Us-Nato to attack Russia plus keeping going on this catastrophy that he brought himself to his own people.
I don’t think Zelensky is inside Ukraine. Ukraine border communication should be intercepted or they are already monitored. Jamming across bordercborder would be helpful though Iam not sure about it’s feasibility.
Zelensky should be traced and eliminated, which might help in completing the SMO earlier.
Zelensky’s past life and character is not worthy of a leader. The CIA sure has more of his dark secrets, so he will do all that he is ordered to.
The realities of technological shortcomings even in today’s advanced technological world is shocking, that low flying helicopters can carry out such hostile operations. There should be ways to counter and prevent such missions. Iam sure the Russian military will setup measures to ensure that such covert hostile don’t succeed hereafter.
POS does not care about “his people” who are mere sacrificial lambs to maintain American global hegemony.
If only the Russian Spetsnaz could get their hooks into this American lackey, he’d develop a spontaneous case of attitude adjustment. He has yet to show for any of the meetings with Putin he has demanded. For all we know, he could by hiding out in America.
Fact is, the Americans would sooner shoot this earthworm than let him sign any kind of surrender documents. So he puts on the puppet show they demand each day. He stays alive as long as Washington can keep the war going.
Their ‘treason’ was urging peace, and Zelensky is paid to prolong war.
In response to all the tremendous winning going on: ‘The Wall Street Journal published an analytical article by four veteran journalists, according to which the war in Ukraine could have been avoided but *elensky simply insisted on waging a war. The last push for de-escalation was made by Scholz in Munich on February 19, where *elensky flew in against Biden’s recommendations and criticized the Budapest Memorandum. The publication notes that Scholz told *elensky that Ukraine “should abandon its NATO aspirations and declare neutrality as part of a broader European security agreement between the West and Russia.” Biden and Putin will sign a pact and jointly guarantee the security of Ukraine. But the Ukrainian leader, according to the WSJ, turned down the offer: “Mr *elensky said Mr Putin cannot be trusted to uphold such an agreement and that most Ukrainians want to join NATO.”‘ https://t.me/s/boris_rozhin
My comment: Clearly mr *elensky has insisted on putting his loyal people through the meat grinder and the WSJ is now framing him as the bad guy before they have to take the flak for winning this much.
Zellerboy is as close to a psychopathic clown 🤡 as you will ever get.
I think he’s a shallow normal human. There are many like him.
Actually, the Ukraine is getting shellacked. However, that will not stop Zelensky and Washington from upping the ante every time Russia tries to end the fighting and negotiate a settlement. Since “Z” and Lord Biden are operating completely outside all the bounds of reason and sanity they will never surrender, even if it means the total destruction of that sh!thole country and ultimately the entire world in a nuclear exchange.
“Z” feels empowered as the new Churchill, so named by the Western media. His delusion is that just defying the Moskals ad infinitum will thus enshrine him in perpetuity. The clown has nothing else to validate his own wretched existence beyond playing the piano with his dick. Likewise, Biden is still cognizant enough to realise that the whole world knows he is thoroughly unqualified to be president and most likely ascended to his office through fraud. He’s always been one ornery (as well as stupid) cuss and, since his useful life is long over, he probably would quite enjoy taking the whole world down with his worthless self.
I’ve come around to finally seeing those rather conspicuous truths. The situation of both these cretins is totally no-win. Yet they persist, not only in refusing to bow to the truth, but to keep raising the stakes and making compromise ever less likely. Every day Washington announces new multi-billion dollar donations of the most sophisticated and expensive weapons systems to Ukraine that will ensure turmoil and carnage all the way to the furthest event horizon the James Webb telescope will ever see, even if worthless treaties are signed. Washington has vowed to give “Z” and his Nazis all of Russia’s gold reserves and foreign currency stolen from its foreign bank accounts by the DC pirates, as “Z” has started ranting “gimme, gimme, gimme” that cash ASAP!
This is all madness and must (will) not be allowed to happen even if Putin has to physically target some of the culprits in Western government, banking and weapons profiteering, enabling this largest theft ever from Russian society since the German Nazis swiped the Amber Room. If “extreme rendition” and targeted droning were good for the American goose, lets see what they can accomplish for the Russian gander. Seriously, Putin needs to calibrate punishment of Russia’s adversaries with the always escalating damage they do to his people. PCR is right, they only sneer at his restraint and assume they are winning.
Gonzalo Lira posted this on Telegram:
On Zelensky having fired two of his SBU generals, and then publicly calling them traitors—let’s figure it out. Let’s walk through every possible reason, no matter how far-fetched, and arrive at a reasonable inference:
1. The generals might have been advocating surrender. Because of their position in the SBU, they would know the actual military reality on the ground, and decided that continuing the war would result in needless death and destruction.
2. The generals might have refused a legitimate order, on the grounds that it was suicidal and would not achieve any positive military or political result.
3. The generals might have refused a legitimate order on the grounds that it would needlessly harm civilians, again for no positive military or political result.
4. The generals might have been stealing.
5. The generals might have been planning a coup d’état, or been suspected of such.
6. There has been infighting among the generals over the vanishing military resources, strategy/tactics, or some other strictly military issue, and these two generals were losers in this internecine fight.
7. The generals went cowboy style, executing military operations that went directly against the best interests of the war effort — for instance, this raid on the fuel depot in Belgorod, which only inflamed the Russians and which the Zelensky regime curiously refuses to take credit for.
8. The generals were in touch with Russian colleagues, who told him that the Russians had taken off the gloves and were going whole hog on the war effort.
9. The generals were in touch with Russian colleagues, and were passing along sensitive information to them — that is, they really were traitors.
10. The generals were sexual degenerates, like the commander of the Odessa defenses who was caught yesterday with a transgender prostitute. (I’m not kidding, that actually happened, go earlier on my channel’s feed and you’ll see the video.)
11. The generals were blatantly incompetent, and so they were removed.
12. The generals were hiding vital information that would have revealed their incompetence, and so they were removed.
13. The generals were setting up their own private fiefdoms, becoming local warlords and challenging the central authority of Kiev.
I can’t think of any other reasons, so let’s start discarding ones that cannot possibly be true by imposing conditionals:
First Conditional: If Zelensky deliberately called them “traitors”, then it is quite obvious that it cannot be:
4., 7., 10., 11., or 12, because:
4. A thief is not a traitor — he’s just a criminal, and would be treated as such.
7. A cowboy would’ve been reprimanded, but not called a traitor. On the contrary, given current circumstances.
10. A degenerate is just a pervert, not a traitor. Such a situation would’ve been handled as quietly as possible.
11. You don’t call an incompetent general a traitor. You just relieve him of his command, often as quietly as possible.
12. An incompetent general who hides his incompetence is in a very real sense betraying his cause — but you don’t call him a traitor, you call him an incompetent. And again, you get rid of him as quietly as possible, you don’t put a spotlight on him, which would demoralize your men. No army can win if it thinks it is being led by idiots — it’s why the US lost in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.
That leaves us with options: 1., 2., 3., 5., 6., 8., 9. and 13.
Second Conditional: If Zelensky *publicly* announced his dismissal of these two generals, then it cannot be because of:
2., 3. or 6., because:
2. If a general refuses a suicide mission, he would be simply replaced, not publicly fired and shamed.
3. If a general refuses to harm civilians, again, he would be simply replaced, not publicly fired and shamed.
6. If there was infighting among the generals, and these two were on the losing side, they would not have been publicly fired and shamed — they would have been fired and quietly sent off.
That leaves us with options: 1., 5., 8., 9. and 13.
Let’s discard implausible or internally contradictory scenarios:
5. The generals were not plotting a coup d’état, because if they had, Zelensky would not have revealed them — the Zelensky regime would have simply arrested the plotters and disappeared them with no public statement, so as to avoid any sense of disunity or insubordination among the general staff. Or on the other hand, the Zelensky regime would have outright said that the generals had attempted a coup — which he would have claimed had been easily foiled by the “brilliant” SBU. This would have been done to send a clear message to anyone else in the general staff that any coup d’état would be instantly nipped in the bud.
9. If they really were traitors, then these generals would have been immediately arrested and shot, the evidence of their betrayal released. Or at least a videotaped confession from these two generals.
13. The generals could not possibly have been trying to set up personal fiefdoms, because one of the generals did not have control of any terrain, and the other general is landless, as he was in charge of Kherson—which is now under complete Russian control. Besides, warlords emerge in static battlegrounds over a long period of time, not in just a handful of weeks of very active and chaotic combat.
So far, we have discarded all the options except 1. or 8.: Either the generals advocated surrender; or the generals were in touch with their Russian counterparts, who told them that they were going to go whole hog from here on out, which would lead to the generals advocating for surrender so as to preserve some semblance of a Ukrainian armed force.
That’s why I think that these generals were advocating for surrender — or a change in the negotiating posture that would be tantamount to surrender.
The generals were fired and publicly called “traitors“ because whoever is running the Zelensky regime had a complete shit fit, and decided to make an example of these two generals. And the only reason to make an example is so as to send a message to others who might be thinking along the same lines. That is, there must be a lot of Ukraine generals who are realizing that the show is about to be over. And they want to surrender as soon as possible, if only to salvage as much as they can of the AFU, before complete annihilation at the hands of the Russians.
Whether these generals have been in touch with their Russian counterparts, we will never know. It could be that these generals just looked at the situation on the ground, and advocated effective surrender. Or it could be that these generals are indeed in touch with their Russian counterparts, who told them that the shit was about to get heavy. Either possibility could be true, but like I said, we will likely never know.
However , what is clear from this analysis is that these generals were advocating for surrender. And this call must have found deep resonance among the others in the Ukraine general staff. That is why these two SBU generals were dismissed and publicly called traitors.
Only after the war will we find out the true causes of this very important incident.
A final speculative note — a very strong gut feeling: I suspect that it was a Victoria Nuland herself who had the shit-fit when she found out that these two generals were advocating surrender, and it was her idea and/or Dmytro Yarosh‘s idea to publicly shame the generals. I further think that Newland and Yarosh probably wanted these two generals arrested and executed, but their hand was stayed by the others on the general staff. Just my personal gut feeling.
“Zelensky” seems to show much less concern for Ukrainian lives and their needless deaths than do Putin and the Russians, who are clearly pulling their punches. Ukrainians are true ingrates for not appreciating the breaks they are being given in what could have been a merciless turkey shoot…like the US delivers against Islamic Untermenschen.
Sure u really love to grab some posts from this site, but when u are goin to enlighten us about such things as Ukrainian propoganda? Oh, do u think there are Russians only who post fakes?