Kazakhstan’s President Nazarbayev and Putin say “we” at SPIEF 2016
On June 16-18 the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum took place in the Northern capital of Russia St. Petersburg
Om June 17, 2016 President Putin met with President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev. The presidents’ conversation took place at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum before the plenary session, in which they will take part.
On Friday Russian President Vladimir Putin, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi and Kazakhstan’s President Nursultan Nazarbayev addressed a plenary session during the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
The session was focused on the theme, “Capitalizing on the New Global Economic Reality,” and Nazarbayev called on the EU to cooperate with the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU), which is currently comprised of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia.
“Disintegration and economic isolation don’t solve any of the internal problems, that’s just self-delusion,” Nazarbaev said.
“The EEU wants to see an effective, stable European Union, with which it wants to closely cooperate. In exactly the same way cooperation with our union is beneficial for Europe.”
“We propose the creation of a large Eurasian partnership with the participation of the EEU and also countries with which we have already developed close relations: China, India, Pakistan, Iran, and of course our partners in the Commonwealth of Independent States as well as other interested countries and unions,” Putin said.
Does it look like the president of Russia Putin and president of Kazakhstan Nazarbayev host a Russian economic forum together?
So, what is behind Nazarbayev and Putin addressing as “we” guests of the Russian biggest economic forum?
Valery Pyakin, a political analyst with the Concept Technologies Foundation think tank, explains the situation in no uncertain terms.
“At first we had an agreement [between Russia and Kazakhstan] about the common economic zone. After that, Kazakhstan was hit with a Maidan style riots that were instantly diffused in a harsh manner by the government. Western Media didn’t know what to say about this upheaval. To support the upheaval, or to support the government? What to do?
Immediately after those mass riots, Medvedev has met with Nazarbayev, where Nazarbayev stated his dedication to the course of creating a common economic zone and a custom union, all the questions of integration. In other words, recreation of the Soviet Union (or Russian Empire, if you wish) with the new economic and political base. Of course, this move is absolutely rejected by the world deep government and by the US. Nevertheless, Nazarbayev stated that he supports and will continue to work towards this goal.
After that, the Western media, NGOs and politicians all at once came out with the scathing statements about the violation of “human rights” in Kazakhstan. However, all these talks about “human rights” completely stopped, after China and Japan have reached an agreement that both countries will not use dollar for their economic transactions.
In other words, China and Japan demonstrated that they understand this process [between Russia and Kazakhstan] and that they know what impact it will have on the international process. They have showed that they don’t want to be left out of these processes, they don’t want to be just observers in all these. They want to secure their sovereign interests. They want to stay alive.
[On May 23rd, China reconfirmed its support for reunification of Russia and Kazakhstan, or “Russia’s integrational initiatives” ]
In response to this, the West made the situation around Iran sharply worse. Iran is the main source of oil for China. China and Japan have received an ultimatum to make them join the Western assault on Iran. China told to the West to go to hell. Japan in a very diplomatic form said that Japan is not going to stop using Iranian oil. They were joined by the South Korea. These countries showed to the US and the EU to stop blackmailing them and to stop interfere with Russia’s affairs. They told the West to get its foot off their throats, because if they don’t use Iran’s oil, they will use Russian oil.
For the US it’s becoming very expensive to continue its meddling in the integration processes between Russia and its southern historical part Kazakhstan. If the US won’t success in breaking down the national elites of China and Japan, as they successfully done with Europe, it will have to urgently diffuse this process. The US is already spreading too thin. They won’t be able to conduct further attacks. Note how more and more countries are simply telling to the US to take a hike with their “peacemaking.” The US is collapsing. They can only deal with one target at a time. If they get tied up with Syria, they will get Iran. If they get tied up with Iran, they will get Syria. Each one of these countries has relationship with countries around them. Imagine that any question concerning Iran immediately touches interests of China and Japan.
That’s why the situation for the US and the Globalists is very, very difficult. They got themselves into a situation described in Russian fairy-tale.
“Guys, I’ve caught a bear.
Bring it here.
It wouldn’t go.
Why don’t you come back here, then?
I can’t. The bear holds me and wouldn’t let me go.”
The only way the US can take over sovereign countries is with cooperation of corrupt national elites. However, now even the elites of those countries want to survive. They don’t want to become someone like Zoran Djindjic, and to get a well deserved bullet between eyes after completing their dirty deeds.”
[End of transcript]
One look at two previous months
- Nazrbayev celebrates Victory day in Moscow on May 9th,
- On May 23rd, tass posted an article titles: “China supports Russia’s integrational initiatives — Foreign Ministry”
- On May 30th, it was announced by the Kremlin that Putin, Nazarbayev, Italian PM will address Petersburg forum plenary session.
- Also on May 30th, announcement came that Putin will attend session of Supreme Eurasian Economic Council in Astana, Kazakhstan, creating a common market of oil and natural gas.
- On June 5th, in Kazakhstan’s city of Aktoba (former Aktyubinsk) terrorists attacked two arms shops and a National Guard barrack. A salesman of one of the shops was killed, one person was wounded. An officer and a contract soldier were killed and nine servicemen of the National Guard unit were wounded while repelling the attack.”
- The terrorists attack had started on a day of opening of the KADEX-2016 bi-annual international weapons exhibition, in capital of Kazakhstan, Astana.
- The following day, a local entrepreneur Tokhtar Tuleshov was detained and charged with “planned to form the so-called “alternative government and change the structure of the incumbent authorities.” “We have received evidence that the protests against the so-called land reform held in the cities of Atyrau, Astana, Almaty, Uralsk and Kyzylorda were incited and financed by Mr.Tuleshov last December.”
- On June 6th, it became clear that almost 40 people were wounded in attacks in Kazakhstan’s Aktobe.
- By June 7th, 8 suspects were arrested and 13 killed. Ministry of Interior affairs called group of “followers of radical, nontraditional religious movements,” meaning “ISIS, daesh.”
- By June 8th, a special operation was underway for search of remaining jihadist.
- On June 8th, Nazarvayev said that Aktobe attackers received instructions from abroad, the events show signs of color revolution in the country
- June 10. /TASS/. Terrorist attacks in Aktobe (formerly Aktyubinsk) in western Kazakhstan have “emphasized the importance of stepping up international efforts to eradicate terrorism and extremism” and “actively fighting attempts to distort religion and use it for criminal purposes,” Kazakhstan’s Foreign Minister Erlan Idrissov said on Friday.
- Also was announced that terrorists in Aktobe were instructed from Syria, by a radical imam.
Resistance against Hegemon SITREP, by Scott and Baaz
1. Commenting on Friday’s proposal by the Presidents of Kazakhstan and Russia for a Eurasian economic partnership, Russian analysts told the Vzglyad newspaper the union would be an effective counter to US economic expansionism, and help the EU to overcome its crises.
- BELGRADE, Serbia — Serbian Prime Minister-designate Aleksandar Vucic has canceled his visit to Brussels and separate talks with American officials
- Savchenko has started her work in PACE and OSCE “suddenly” discovered that Ukrainian troops are dispatched in areas prohibited by the Minsk II Agreement
- As I wrote earlier, the West is intended to give an ultimatum to Russia after its NATO Summit in Warsaw in July. However, they have already started with ultimatums. Several Western media reported earlier that the meeting of the leaders of the “Normandy Four” countries (Ukraine, France, Russia, Germany) may allegedly take place in early July prior to the NATO summit in Warsaw. The Kremlin sees no preconditions for meeting of ‘Normandy Four’ countries heads yet.
“The preconditions for such a meeting will emerge only if the Ukrainian side displays determination to take the steps which are clearly specified in the Minsk agreements. Unfortunately, they do not display such determination,” Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Monday, adding that not having “any tangible prospects for productivity, holding of a top-level meeting is hardly possible.”
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) now incorporates 18 states and about 44 percent of the globe’s population
The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) are making satisfactory progress. India wants to be a part of it. Time is ripe for ‘peace pipeline’ from Iran to China – via India. By M K Bhadrakumar – June 13, 2016
Prime Minister Narendra Modi made a rarest of rare phone calls to Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday. That this move followed immediately after PM’s visit to the US, after which he came back home empty handed.
The US rebalance in Asia is only stoking up tensions and the distant sound of war drums beating in the Asia-Pacific cannot be taken lightly anymore.
The US’ self-interest lies in perpetuating its hegemony in Asia, but what is there in it for India?
The SCO membership opens the door to the path leading to a rose garden for Indian diplomacy. Modi’s keenness to take that walk personally is of historic significance. It gives a much-needed stimulus for the Indian diplomacy in the multipolar world.
- Huge Scandal Erupts Inside NATO: Alliance Member Germany Slams NATO “Warmongering” Against Russia
- “I Don’t Need A War In The Black Sea” – Another NATO Member Folds As Bulgaria Refuses To Join Naval Task Force
Following Germany’s scandalous statement accusing NATO of “warmongering” toward Russia and revealing how deep the European fissures within NATO truly are, Reuters added that NATO-member, and Black Sea coast country Bulgaria “appeared to buckle to Russian pressure on Thursday” when its Prime Minister Boiko Borisov said he would not join a proposed NATO fleet in the Black Sea “because it should be a place for holidays and tourists, not war.”
“I always say that I want the Black Sea to see sailboats, yachts, large boats with tourists and not become an arena of military action … I do not need a war in the Black Sea,” Reuters cited Bulgaria’s Prime Minister as saying at a media briefing. “To send warships as a fleet against Russian ships exceeds the limit of what I can allow,” Borisov told reporters in Sofia on Thursday, as cited by Bloomberg. “To deploy destroyers, aircraft carriers near [the resort cities of] Bourgas or Varna during the tourist season is unacceptable.”
Bulgaria’s president Rosen Plevenliev chimed in, asking to “stop with the speculations that fleets will be set up against anyone,” adding that “Bulgaria is a peaceful country and its foreign policy is not aimed at anyone.”
According to this source the FBI did try to recruit Mateen ( Orlando shooter) per their usual protocol:
Looks like the CIA are planning a few more.
Calling ISIS a “formidable, resilient” enemy, CIA director John Brennan said the group will likely switch to guerrilla tactics as it is driven off the battlefield and will send more of its Western operatives to attack Europe and beyond, while using social media to groom future lone wolves like U.S.-born Omar Mateen, 29, who killed 49 people Sunday in Orlando.
Hey, these guys were not on the map you gave us so what is your beef? Sez. the Russians to the Deep State USA
Please, I was wondering.
Do you have a comment on the ‘confrontation’ between US F/A-18 planes who flew out and told some Russian SU-34 planes to stop bombing the ‘good’ rebels.
Apparently the SU-34’s stopped bombing then the FA-18’s said “Hey we have to go get some gas, BRB” Then the SU-34’s said, “Da! OK guys!”
And then the SU-34’s went back and re-bombed the ‘good’ rebels again.
I wonder what was going through everyone’s minds knowing that the SA-400 system and other magic black boxes were undoubtedly ‘monitoring the situation’. This could have been handled ‘over the phone’. Very interesting to me.
That is an impossible scenario.
That was in the NEWS.
As we march towards WWIII, the US will have to work harder to keep it’s vassals under control. Everyone will go along with a winner, but there are no winners in a major war. Perhaps they are also starting to think about Mussolini and bridges?
Thank you Scott and Baaz,
This is a VIP Sitrep.
There are so many things going on that highlighting some vip moves and agreements being reached which will bring together all these forces.
You can see why the State Dept. is in revolt and this whole IAAF/Olympic scandal is going on – the hegemon is so impotent that’s all they can do. Other countries are waking up to reality.
Another interesting point about Serbia was Xi’s visit:
Also China has now changed its mind on India being a member of nuclear group:
And Xi speaks about growing influence of SCO:
Another interesting point in regard to trade is Clinton’s recent comment about ending TPP:
and when all else fails wheel out the crook Soros:
But this time he has angered the Chines Govt. who had a tough response!
So many layers of things going on and hopefully all moving in the right direction…….everyone is waking up to the fact that there are alternatives to the US/Hegemon……..
love your posts and also love all videos from V. Pjakin, Koncepcija – this is a very big project! You would be surprised how many people already listen to him in central europe! If there will be more of us!
Hope you will help to introduce KOB to Saker and other people here.
We are limited in our capacity to translate videos. It”s extraordinary time consuming.
If you’re connected to KOB, ask them if they could do translations in-house? Test translations are the best.
Good point about Zoran Djindjic of Serbia. A human condom. Used, thrown away, flushed. Killed by his own associates on the orders of his masters.
I dunno, considering how difficult Soviet Union was I wouldn’t think they would merge their systems as deeply as before… Atleast as for as economics are concerned… A certain level of autonomy is called for.
It is a matter of if we don’t hang together, we shall surely hang separately.
Pyakin, Efimov, Zaznobin and General Petrov (RIP) most famous proponents of the Concept of Public Security (CPS). In English, very little information about the CPS. On YouTube only there is an old lecture by Victor Efimov for FSB (ex-KGB) and a large video with General Petrov. I do not know why, but a lot of information and video from the CPS in the Czech language. Only Czechians translate the weekly editions of Pyakin on topical issues of global policy in terms of CPS.
Thanks, from Crimea
I will look it up.
been troubles here last few days, plus Armenia -Azerbaijan thingy keeps being volatile despite Rus ‘pressures”………
don’t hold out much hope here-?-after OSCE in Donbass doesn’t seem to be the greatest success
BAKU, June 21. /TASS/. The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) will monitor ceasefire observance on the line of contact on the border between Azerbaijan and Armenia on June 22, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said on Tuesday.
“In accordance with the mandate of the personal representative of the current OSCE chairperson-in-office it is planned to monitor the line of engagement between the Armenian and Azerbaijani troops near the village of Agdam in Azerbaijan’s Tovuz district on June 22,” the ministry said, adding that the monitoring on both sides of the contact line will be conducted by field assistants to the personal representative of the current OSCE chairperson-in-office.
The situation along the line of engagement of the conflicting parties in Nagorno-Karabakh deteriorated dramatically overnight to April 2. Following fierce armed clashes along the contact line, the parties to the conflict accused each other of violating the truce.
A trilateral statement adopted at a meeting of the Russian, Azerbaijani and Armenian presidents in St. Petersburg on June 20 confirmed the parties’ commitment to normalizing the situation along the contact line.
BAKU, June 20. / TASS /. Azerbaijan is positive about the results of the meeting of the presidents of Azerbaijan, Armenia and Russia in Russia’s St. Petersburg that was dedicated to the Nagorn-Karabakh settlement, Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mamedyarov said on Sunday.
“The meeting was held in a constructive atmosphere. The Azerbaijani side positively assesses its results,” AzerTac news agency quoted him as saying. “We believe that this meeting will create possibilities for swift progress in the process of negotiations on the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.”
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said earlier in the day that the leaders of the three countries expressed their commitment to normalization of the situation along the lone of contact in Nagorno-Karabakh and outlined concrete measures to step up the negotiating process.
Merkel still says she can set up extra sanctions if rus does not comply with Minsk-time for VP to ditch this maladorous person methinks…………..