May 28th combat SITREP by “Juan”
- Heavy bombardment at night and early morning in Rubezhnoye in Lugansk Oblast. Civilian casualties unknown.
- More scattered fighting and probes around Slavyansk last night and this morning.
- Donetsk residents are actively assisting the Fed units in building barricades on city streets and setting up fighting positions.
- Reports of more fighting in the Donetsk Airport area last night and dawn this morning.
- Terminal at Donetsk Airport heavily damaged in the fighting Monday.
- Probes in scattered areas around Lugansk City. No reports of results or casualties, civilian or military.
- Situation in Mariupol is unknown.
- Email yesterday 23:07 local time from Donetsk Oblast, simple and terse: ‘We are at war. Pray for us.’ No word since as of 09:12 local time.
The Essential Saker III: Chronicling The Tragedy, Farce And Collapse of the Empire in the Era of Mr MAGA
The Essential Saker II: Civilizational Choices and Geopolitics / The Russian challenge to the hegemony of the AngloZionist Empire