A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- On November 29, 3 civilians were wounded in an IED explosion in al-Harak town;
- On November 29, the first batch of residents of the “Yarmouk Camp” in Damascus began to return to their homes;
- On November 29, a civilian was killed and 5 others were wounded in a car bomb explosion in Jisr al-Shoghur;
- On November 30, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 32 times: 17 – in Idlib province, 2 – in Aleppo province, 11 – in Latakia province, 2 – in Hama province;
- On November 29, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SDF positions in the Ain Issa area;
- On November 29, artillery units of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces north of Ain Issa;
- On November 29, clashes between Turkish-backed forces and SDF were reported in Maraanaz and Kafr Khasher areas;
- On November 29, ISIS ambushed an Syrian Arab Army (SAA) convoy west of Sukhnah with several IEDs killing 20 SAA soldiers, according to ISIS media.
Why is Southfront.org being blocked. I have not been able to bring up their website for
two days now.
That is strange because I can access to their website without any problem.
it works fine for me too.
i am on a Norwegian ip.
I just checked – No problem. I am in the USA. Using FireFox browser.
Pompeissimos clones at work, preachin’ an’ bitchin´ in US-Talmudic occupied Syria..
** To stoke up separatism in Syria, on 28 October 2020, the United States illegally sent a delegation – led by Nadine Maenza, head of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), and Steve Berger, pastor of a Evangelical church in Nashville – into the so-called “7 km” buffer area located in the Northern province of Deir ez-Zor, controlled by Kurdish militias serviceable to the US occupier. .. etc**
Nashville, dunno if Elvis would have approved of these Juul/Christmas tidings!!!