Most of us at The Saker Blog are involved in either understanding or have fully joined the Russian World as a global project. In one simplistic sense, we still talk about the splitting of the world into Zone A (hegemonic) and Zone B (resistance and this is on various levels of maturity). This is a fine new era model to start with but we are beginning to deal with the actual consequences of what today is seen as a bifurcation. It is of course not that simple and our model needs to be further developed. Rostislav Ishchenko‘s article begins to plumb the depths of this major change. I machine translate it here, for the start of a discussion on this massive global change.
I don’t like terminological discussions in politics. They usually do not explain anything and do not unite anyone, causing pointless disputes and dangerous splits from scratch. Something similar happened with the discussion about the “Russian World”. For fifteen or twenty years, only the lazy did not try to give a complete definition of this phenomenon.
However, all these attempts were futile, since they consisted in giving world-historical significance to one’s own subjective views, beliefs, and even feelings. In fact, each of those who tried to give a complete definition of the term “Russian World” only translated into society their incomplete and completely unformed views on the immediate prospects for the development of Russia and the entire post-Soviet space as a whole.
When in 2014 I once wrote that the ” Russian World “is still an un-established concept, the final content of which depends on us, because if it becomes attractive, France (as well as any other country) can become part of the” Russian World “after some time, a considerable number of critics from” professional Russians “immediately arose, who themselves appointed themselves the only correct Russians, and appropriated the right to decide what is true and what is not true, from the point of view of”true Russianness”. All their claims were reduced to repeating a thesis that explains nothing and proves nothing: “We are Russians! Based on this thesis, they concluded that I was trying to blur the uniquely noble Russianness with a foreign language, spreading the potential ” Russian World “to Westerners and other”barbarians”.
The fact that this thesis was stated by Generalissimo Suvorov, during whose service the officer corps of the Russian army consisted of non-Russian percentages by 40, reaching 60% or more in senior positions, did not stop those who operated with this thesis. They agreed to consider the Georgian Bagration, the Scotsman Barclay de Tolly, the German Bennigsen, Catherine the Great herself, the mass of Ostsee nobles, the Tatars, Yakuts, Buryats, and Dzungars as Russians — basically everyone who was part of Russia before the collapse of the USSR. All the others, even if they were three times Russian, from their point of view did not fall into the Russians, and they considered it blasphemy to assume that France would ever be part of the “Russian World”.These same people start to fight in rodimchik, hearing the term Russian. They believe that in this way some hidden enemies (probably reptilians) are derussififying the Russian people.
Meanwhile, in Russia, Russians are the state-forming people, but not only Russians live in it. Accordingly, Ramzan Kadyrov, for example, is a Chechen by nationality, a Muslim by religion, and a Russian by citizenship. Vladimir Putin is Russian by nationality, Orthodox by religion, but the same Russian by citizenship. At the same time, a non-Russian Russian is an absolute part of the “Russian World”. But the same part is also a foreign Russian (if he considers himself a part of the” Russian World”), even if he is a citizen of another state. On the other hand, you can be Russian by nationality, live in Russia, but not be part of the “Russian World” and dream of leaving “this country” forever at the first opportunity.
To be a part of the Russian world, you just need to share the principles on which Russian civilization is based. Russia is the center of Russian civilization, but it does not exhaust it completely.From this point of view, not every Frenchman or Chinese is part of the “Russian World”, but everyone can become one if they want. As for the state, we can count it among the “Russian World” if its society is dominated by the idea of universal attractiveness of the foundations of Russian civilization.In 2014, the end of American hegemony was not yet obvious to many. Therefore, they believed that Pax Romana and Pax Americana were one thing, and the “Russian World” was something else. This view was caused by the psychological trauma received as a result of the collapse of the USSR and the acquisition by the United States of the position of global hegemon. It was easy for people who lived through the 90s to understand why Germans or French were part of the “American World”, but it was absolutely unclear how they could be part of the “Russian World”in the future.Well, it’s been almost eight years and we’re in a new era. The post-Soviet era, characterized by American dominance, has finally come to an end. The post-American era has begun, and the early stage of it (which we are experiencing now) is characterized by multipolarity, which determines the competition of civilizational models.
Some Western elites continue to promote the left-liberal model of globalist tolerance as the” bright future of all mankind”. It may seem to us that this model is doomed due to its discrediting in the light of the landslide foreign policy defeat of the United States. But in reality, everything is not so simple. It still has quite a few ideologized adherents in the West, who still retain control over American and, to a large extent, over European politics. They are trying to win the current round against their domestic political opponents (representing the conservative model) by temporarily curtailing international activity, concentrating on domestic political issues and gaining a preponderance in domestic politics by attracting large numbers of migrants from Africa, Asia and Latin America, and giving them citizenship and the right to vote in elections. Thus, the left-liberal part of the West expects to gain a decisive advantage in the fight against its right-conservative domestic political opponents. Having solved their domestic political problems, they expect to once again turn to an active foreign policy. At the same time, they hope that their tolerant migration policy will attract the sympathies of the countries of origin of migrants to them, and thus they will also gain a preponderance in foreign policy.
I think that in this last case they are wrong. Left-liberal policies lead to accelerated destruction of the national economy. In the context of the rejection (even if from their point of view temporary) of global hegemony, the Western elites cannot compensate for their own economic decline by redistributing the global resource in their favor, as it was before. Thus, they should lose in the foreign policy arena faster than they will win in the domestic political arena.
However, history and politics are not deterministic. The loss of the West is inevitable only if non-Western states that offer alternative models build their international game correctly. In this case, they will indeed succeed in preventing a new unification of the West and the third world, leaving the West alone with its exhausted resource base and forcing it to capitulate.
The first danger that threatens Russia and China, as centers of alternative civilizational proposals, is the overestimation of the adequacy of Western right—wing conservative elites. They are really close to us with their commitment to traditional family values, their desire to abandon the left-liberal policy of global tolerance and return to the model of classical civilization. Hence, in our society, there is a fairly high percentage of sympathizers with Trumpism or the European new right.
These sympathies would be justified, if not for one “but”. Despite their proximity to our civilizational model, the right-wing conservatives of the West are still trying to restore the world of Western hegemony, only the model is not 2013, but 1993. They are also trying to reduce their foreign policy activity and solve the domestic political problem by defeating their own left-liberal globalists. But after this victory, they, just like their domestic political opponents after their own, intend to restore the world of global domination of the West, because they simply cannot live in another.
Thus, from the point of view of our interests, at this stage, only tactical alliances with the struggling elites of the West are possible, designed to prolong this struggle as long as possible. Russia does not need (and even is dangerous) the current Western elites as strategic allies. Russia needs them to destroy each other (in the political sense), and new elites will sprout from the land they have destroyed, whose conservatism will not be complicated by imperialism and for whom the values of the “Russian World” will be close and understandable.
In other words, Western elites must fight each other and China until they naturally (by destroying other opportunities and discrediting other paths) come to realize their own commitment to the civilizational values of the “Russian World” and express a desire to become a part of it.
For Russia, such an expansion of the “Russian World” to include a reformatted Western civilization is also important because China also offers the world an alternative civilizational model. This model was recently sketched out by Xi Jinping. Prior to this speech, it was possible to expect that the Russian and Chinese models would coincide in general terms, which would ensure a strategic partnership for several decades or even a century, ahead. But the recent speech of Comrade Xi showed that the Chinese model will be based on similar, but not only not identical, but also in many ways contradicting the Russian civilizational foundations.
In fact, Xi Jinping predestined the development of Chinese statehood along the path of the paternalistic dictatorship of the party aristocracy. Total control, universal austerity (“voluntary” restriction of consumption according to the standards defined by the leadership), and living according to the principle: what is good for the state is good for every citizen of it are the foundations of a”bright future” in Chinese. If Deng Xiaoping urged not to pay attention to the color of the cat, if it catches mice well, then Xi Jinping decided that the cat was already sufficiently skilled in catching so that it could be painted in the color approved by the party without consequences.
China, of course, can still stop and return to the path of Deng Xiaoping, but today the situation is developing in the direction of changing the model based on the professionalism of cats, to a model based on the correct cat coloring.
The first model is pragmatic and within its framework, we could move towards a merger in a single Russian-Chinese world (civilizational, not state merger). The second model is ideological, which means that no matter what the Chinese comrades think about it today, it will suffer from messianism and expansionism. Moreover, as practice and experience shows, such ideologized Messianic models very quickly come to a resource shortage. All of them (from the collapsed USSR to the current Belarus) require a regular influx of resources from outside. This means that in the foreseeable future, Chinese expansionism will become not only ideological but also mercantile. Just like Washington at the end of Pax Americana, the “Chinese World” will need global hegemony simply to maintain its current level of development and material prosperity.
Thus, if China does not return to Deng Xiaoping’s pillar road, after a while it will become a civilizational competitor for Russia, and the convergence of the” Russian World “and the” Chinese World ” will become impossible.
In this case, it is precisely the spread of the civilization of the “Russian World” to the West, which is highly likely to lose its own civilizational identity by that time and will be in search of a new one, and with the help of the West, to a significant part of the third world, that will allow Russia to balance China and achieve peaceful coexistence and healthy competition between the two worlds. In this case, Russia will need healthy competition within the rules. In it, all other things being equal, a free society will always win the paternalistic regime in the economic competition.
Thus, today the Russian World, as a new global civilizational project, is based on the principle of unobtrusiveness.
For domestic politics, this means the principle of ” what is good for the state is what is good for the majority of its citizens.” This does not mean that the state begins to automatically distribute cakes and ice cream to everyone, declaring labor optional for obtaining material benefits, since most of any society is prone to laziness and parasitism. The ideal state protects precisely the deep, long-term interests of society, providing it with maximum employment, decent wages for work, provision of the widest range of goods at the most affordable prices, high-quality medicine, high-quality and generally accessible, but not compulsory (outside of primary school) education. Freedom of spiritual, cultural development, and political activity. Reasonable protection of the rights of the minority against the dictatorship of the majority. Not by creating privileged minorities, but by prohibiting State and/or public interference in the affairs of voluntarily created communities that do not violate the law.
If you want, you can buy a plot of land (for how much money is enough), put a fence around it, and build communism there for your family and friends, or if you want, you can also create a community of anti—vaccinators, or fans of the “new chronology”, or fighters against the dominance of reptilians. The state should only ensure that those who have recovered can freely leave the walls of your monastery of sorrow and that children have a free choice: follow the path of their parents or live in a normal society.
The state’s priority in domestic policy should be to ensure internal stability and continuity of policy. It is the politicians who have already learned to ensure the continuity of the team. Now it is necessary that the successor should not be eager to prove that he can do more than his predecessor, but rather strive to maintain the progressive development set by his predecessor.
The Russian economy needs stable and calm, moderate and steady growth, without sudden spurts and deep crises. The source of this growth should be an internal resource, and its task, resource accumulation (further increase).
Foreign policy should ensure that the country continues to gain peaceful weight. Any military campaign is undesirable and is sanctioned only if there are no ways to avoid a collision without losses exceeding the losses from the war (not only human but also general resource). The country needs at least another 50 years of “golden peace”, and preferably as long as possible without a crisis life. It is necessary to avoid the characteristic mistake of the winner in a fundamental conflict, which, by the way, the United States made after becoming the hegemon of the post-Soviet world. Intervention in the affairs of other countries can only be carried out at the request of these countries themselves and with the aim of overcoming the crisis as soon as possible. In all other cases, it is possible to offer intermediary services, help with advice, but do not insist. Forcing peace to prevent genocide and other unpleasant things should be carried out only with the UN Security Council’s approval on an international basis.
On the basis of a balanced and economical foreign and domestic policy, as well as the completion of the creation of a self-sufficient economic cluster within the Russian borders and an environment interested in expanding economic interaction and trade with Russia, it is necessary to solve the problem of leveling the demographic pit and ensuring moderate (without jerks and recessions) population growth by about 1.5-2 million. In general, Russia needs to continue (as so far) to protect and strengthen its resource base inside and reputation outside.
We must come to a situation where the “Russian World” becomes much more attractive to the world’s population than the American world recently was when being part of the Russian civilization is dreamed of as a great honor, and the consent of Russia, at the request of the local population, to include some territory (for example, Switzerland or Finland) is considered both by those who join, and
Let me emphasize that Russkiy Mir does not aim at Russian territorial expansion. This is just a civilizational proposal. But if a certain nation wants to become part of Russia, then it must meet the criteria of the “Russian world”, and the Russian state. The most important of these criteria is the feeling of not joining, but reuniting, merging two parts of a divided whole, as well as the mutually beneficial combination (together, two combining parts should live and develop much better; and both of them than each of them separately).
Over the past twenty years, Russia has created a clear outline of the civilizational foundations of the “Russian World”. Now the most difficult thing remains: to win the competition of civilizational projects without hurrying, without considering your work as a great universal mission, without breaking down, without aggression and coercion, to ensure the globality of the” Russian World ” and extend it into eternity.
Читать далее: https://ukraina.ru/opinion/20210916/1032260829.html
Reminder – Don’t forget that The Saker Blog is running a fundraiser at the moment.
“…all other things being equal, a free society will always win the paternalistic regime in the economic competition.”
China, ‘the paternalistic regime’, is winning hands-down in the economic competition with all those ‘free’ societies.
Mr Ishchenko gives a treatise on the “Russian world” without once mentioning the word “Slav”. This of course gives a wrong impression–that Russians have nothing in common with the rest of the Slavdom. Cui bono?
Yeah, the “Slav World” so vaunted by Slavophiles. What hasn´t done Russia for the “Slavic World”? REscued the Slavs from the South from the Ottoman yoke. About two million Russians dead in WWI, and the Russian Empire finito. Rebuilt the Slavic countries, and others, from the ruins of WWII. What has the “Slavic World” done for Russia, earlier and later?
He doesn’t mention Orthodoxy either, although this is the foundation and the pillar on which Russian state and civilization is based. Take that pillar out and Russia and Russians become ‘ethnographic material’, material for endless socio-economic, psychoanalitical, genetic studies to fill thousand books.
Well first create some anti-trust laws with bite and prosecute the excesses of 90s privatization, imprison Chubais et al. Being the most unequal society in the world creates myriad social problems that even sheer poverty does not.
Some other points about what the Russian world should look like are a bit arbitrary. JWs should be and are thankfully illegal, freedom of religion — why? Should even catholicism be legal in the Russian world?
Terms like ‘free society’ and ‘normal society’ are used above… both can be so contested they don’t have meaning.
Free… means nothing without qualification. Freedom from alienation, lack of meaning, lack of belonging, lack of contribution, from choices you don’t need that distract from the pursuit of wholeness of the soul and quality relationships… If a man is faced with two doors, behind one the perfect wife, behind the other torturous death, knowing which is which is freedom, while ‘freedom of choice’ is an oppressive burden. The point is that such a contested indefinable abstraction is no basis for anything, especially the Russian world.
Normal society… where to start… Russia today is not a normal society, it is still mutilated to the core by Sachs/Gaidar’s shock therapy. The west is not a normal society — it’s a fantasy world that believes it’s wealth and comfort rise from it’s values, standards and methods. The opposite is true, it’s values, standards and methods rose from the incredible wealth it gained from raping continents but which is now rapidly being used up. Why isn’t China a normal society?
Maybe the ancient Russian peasant cooperative (mir/obshchina) is the basis of a normal society, extrapolated for modern conditions (along the lines of the mondragon cooperative corporation). Maybe having a Tsar whose personal interest is umbillically tied to that of the state, rather than being ruled by the one most driven to compete for power in a ruthless, quasi-pornographic murderdrome of lies (as in practically all ‘modern’ countries) is normal.
Here’s my two cents — life is all about relationships. Quality of life means quality of relationships. Politics is by definition about relationships. Your relationship with a Tsar may at times be harsh, but it is at least an entirely honest relationship; politics today is a psychoemotional rapefest of gaslighting and hypocrisy. Everyone knows it subconsciously but opts to buy in, making it all the more sick, but being human is not always an inspiring thing.
So halt the confusion, the muddled insidious western weasel ideas formulated by gaslighting slavers who overthrew the monarchy just so they could rape and kill their chattel harder.
God. Tsar. Cooperative.
I can give you a perfect example of wishing to voluntarily join the “Russian World”, and that is the small province of Carpathian Rus’, at the extreme western border of Ukraine, bordering Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, and Romania. For many centuries, the people there, calling themselves Carpatho-Russians due to shared heritage with the civilizational lands of Rus’, have been under foreign dominance (Austro-Hungarian Empire). They (my relatives and others) are currently under the anti-Russian regime of the current-day temporary area called Ukraine, held prisoner since Stalin stole that land at the end of World War II, claiming strategic significance. They had previously wished very much to join Russia at the end of World War I, especially due to the terrors and concentration camps (first in Europe) of Austria, but the Communist conquest of Russia made that impossible. Then ever since Stalin stole the area, it has been made illegal to use the Russian language for publications and media, as is the case now. If only it were possible to join Russia (like an enclave similar to Kaliningrad north of Carpathian Rus’?) people would rejoice. By the way, the vast majority of Russian Orthodox churches in North America were founded by immigrants from present-day Ukraine, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, and others. They knew their own identity.
This is how I see the situation, I don’t want to disagree just to be disagreeable, and I’m all for amity and broad mindedness, but…
To me, the proposed ”Russian World” is simply the ”Western World” of cultural, economic, and spiritual domination of Russia and the East, under another name.
Regardless of whether the article is true or not about China, it signals ahead of time that there are those who want Russia to side with the West in it’s struggle with China. This is simply not necessary.
Slavs don’t factor in to their equations because some don’t seem want to have Slavic unity and that buffer against the West that Russia had before with the Warsaw Pact. Slavic unity makes good Eurasian geopolitical sense to me.
I think this piece is intended for Russian people, or people from the Russian World only. To an outsider, like me, it seems to have very heavy Russian imperialistic undertones.
The “Russian World” can realistically only advance as far as the old Soviet boundaries. Realistically, China and the Far East, the Muslims world, and the West, are not going to be joining the Russian World in the foreseeable future — whereas Belarus and Kazakhstan, for example, very well might even join the Russian Federation.
The other fault with all this, in my opinion, is that when civilizational models are referred to, only Russia and China are mentioned, together with the West, and never the Muslim World, nor the Iranian model, which one could argue is a radically different model from the modern Western model, and deeply and fundamentally at odds with it, whereas the Chinese civilizational model of Communist Productionsim (for lack of a better term) seems to fit in with the West’s model of Capitalist Consumerism, like Yin to Yang, and indeed both worlds are very intimately tied, and functioning as one: the tools of the elite, in order to produce at the lowest cost, and sell at the highest. And the governments of the respective sides ensure that conditions remain conducive to this trade. So, while they are different, indeed, they are not at odds, and seem to be working together as one.
Russia is not even really relevant in this context. How is the Russian civilizational model profoundly different than the Western model? I have been to Russia many times. The ethnic Rus are a European people, and their culture and civilization arose as part of that group of civilizations which are termed ‘Western’, ie. Rome-Byzantium and the Orthodox Christian Church.
Contrast this with Iran, whose background is Shi’ism, and an Islamic Persianate type of civilization, or China, whose cultural and civilizational background and lineage are even further separated from the neighboring Persia-Rome duo.
Russia is merely the West’s competitor, ie. the stick, while China is the carrot, which the globalist elite have been using to spur the West.
There is only one civilizational model that is currently independent of all the shenanigans of the globalist elite, eg. the Jewish elite, and that is, the “death to Israel” guys, aka Iran.
Russia and China are going along with their parts in the play that has been handed them, which is for China to produce consumerist garbage, for the West to consume, and for Russia to try and compete with the West in everything from the Olympics, to the Space Race, to Nuclear weapons races and general arms races, etc, etc, which Russia usually seems to win, and yet somehow they are always one step behind the West, and it always looks like victory against the West is just around the next corner, but it never is.
Meanwhile, the Iranian civilizational model is actually exchanging fire with the US and its allies, on a daily basis, in numerous countries.
If Israel and the Jewish elite wanted Russia or China destroyed, they would send the US Army to destroy them. They could have done so at any point in the last 40 years. But for all the media circus show “animosity” between West and East, there is remarkably small bodycount to show for it, whereas the Muslim World boasts body counts in the millions just in the last 20 years. What does this mean? It means that the Jewish globalists do not see Russia and China as enemies or competitors, they see the Muslim World as their true rivals, because let’s face it, Russia and China are developed nations, whereas the Muslim World is for the most part developing, and quite undeveloped at that.
If the Muslim world reaches the same level of development as Russia and China, it will be the world hegemon in every way that counts, ie. geography, resources, manpower, etc. And their ideology is in sharp contrast to the Western one, hence “death to USA” and “death to Israel”, hence all the wars to hold the Muslim World back, and stop them from making progress.
That’s my response, as a non-Russian to this piece of for-Russian-eyes-only imperialistic propaganda; I don’t want to join a world that is competing with the West, because I am part of the world that is knocking out the West’s teeth.
‘most of any society is prone to laziness and parasitism’
My experience of the UK the past 30 years suggests something slightly different: ‘most of pseudo-elite society is addicted to professional parasitism’.
In other words, you get paid most for stealing other people’s honest hard work and monetising it, rather than actually being an honest burgher yourself.
The non-elites engage in professional computer hacking through a variety of mechanisms:
1. Join an organised crime syndicate masquerading as a major media corporation.
2. Be recruited by the Security Services in your early to mid 20s to be promoted rapidly in return for being a psychopath and a parasite against defined honest, unbiddable members of society.
3. Live your lives according the mantra of whats mine is all mine and what’s yours is at least half mine too.
The branches of the non-elite that are infested with this kind of behaviour include London medicine, politics, money laundering fronts in the banking world, the world of sport and its associated gambling rackets, the world of higher education and the criminal worlds of ‘professional services’ (none of which are professional at anything but following the orders of the security services in the West). There is zero evidence that women are ‘discriminated against’, indeed the most disgusting examples of this behaviour I came across were all women.
Given this sordid reality, it should now be a compulsory module in university entrance exams to have ‘committed illegal surveillance for at least 3 months without getting caught’ and providing evidence as to to the information having been stolen and its value to the elite mafia overlords. No-one should waste time suggesting that Universities are hallowed institutions of learning: basic education teaches you that both Oxford and Cambridge are fully infested rabbit warrens of security service peepshow perversions, both in terms of mass student surveillance as well as in terms of masonic-style recruitment of novitiates into a life of corrupt parasitism masquerading as ‘honour’. There is no other reason why Sir Richard Dearlove, ex Head of MI6, was parachuted into the Mastership of a Cambridge College. There is similar nonsense carried out in various colleges in Oxford too….
No-one discusses this stuff, but it is the core issue at the absolute breakdown of western society.
What amazes me is why Russia is not disintegrating on the same lines, because it all undoubtedly goes on there too…..
In short, A world vision from Russia by Russians for Russians…? Still Russia has 3 neighbors – the Islamic World, Asia and W. Europeans to include in the final equation.
1. When in 2014 I once wrote that the ” Russian World “is still an un-established concept, the final content of which depends on us, because if it becomes attractive, France (as well as any other country) can become part of the” Russian World “
-It is still un-established concept because civilizational models are a living and breathing thing. Those models are based on values reflected in them.
2. “after some time, a considerable number of critics from” professional Russians “immediately arose, who themselves appointed themselves the only correct Russians, and appropriated the right to decide what is true and what is not true, from the point of view of”true Russianness”
-Ah, purists, not considering that in order for others to accept your model they need a place in it. Otherwise you are inviting strife in your own home.
3. Meanwhile, in Russia, Russians are the state-forming people, but not only Russians live in it. Accordingly, Ramzan Kadyrov, for example, is a Chechen by nationality, a Muslim by religion, and a Russian by citizenship. Vladimir Putin is Russian by nationality, Orthodox by religion, but the same Russian by citizenship.
-Ethnic, religious and national affiliation should not be a prerequisite to become a citizen. Only in those circumstances you invite unity with those who do not share your roots but are willing to build future together with you. Equal rights – equal obligations. Period for equalization necessary but must be discontinued when its task is reached if you do not want majority to protest against that injustice.
4. At the same time, a non-Russian Russian is an absolute part of the “Russian World”. But the same part is also a foreign Russian (if he considers himself a part of the” Russian World”), even if he is a citizen of another state. On the other hand, you can be Russian by nationality, live in Russia, but not be part of the “Russian World” and dream of leaving “this country” forever at the first opportunity.
-A non-Russian Russian should not be an absolute part of the “Russian World”. Just as any who wants to leave it and adopt different set and degrees of values (civilizational model).
5. To be a part of the Russian world, you just need to share the principles on which Russian civilization is based. Russia is the center of Russian civilization, but it does not exhaust it completely.
-First part is natural. Host has certain obligations but the guest has them also. Second part is a hidden gem. That plot of land need some plans and initiatives. It need also ambassadors and certainly not PR teams like in west but some advertisement would help. Problem is that the civilizational model in this stage can not be properly identified. It has not yet taken its form. So, knowing we can influence it, there is nothing wrong in being midwives. Of course, provided we want the baby and the mother to survive the procedure and a child to become able to cooperate with others harmoniously.
6. The post-American era has begun, and the early stage of it (which we are experiencing now) is characterized by multipolarity, which determines the competition of civilizational models.
-Healthy competition, for a change. That would be appealing to many. However problem arise in knowing that many in the west stand to loose either way. Elites will try to convince them that if the Empire lives they stand to lose less. Foreign enemy stratagem. You know the drill by now.
7. I think that in this last case they are wrong. Left-liberal policies lead to accelerated destruction of the national economy. In the context of the rejection (even if from their point of view temporary) of global hegemony, the Western elites cannot compensate for their own economic decline by redistributing the global resource in their favor, as it was before. Thus, they should lose in the foreign policy arena faster than they will win in the domestic political arena.
-They will loose. But there will be a snap when the power of apparatus becomes unable to contain it anymore. That snap will knock something definitely and not in a nice way.
8. These sympathies would be justified, if not for one “but”. Despite their proximity to our civilizational model, the right-wing conservatives of the West are still trying to restore the world of Western hegemony, only the model is not 2013, but 1993. They are also trying to reduce their foreign policy activity and solve the domestic political problem by defeating their own left-liberal globalists. But after this victory, they, just like their domestic political opponents after their own, intend to restore the world of global domination of the West, because they simply cannot live in another.
-Unfortunately true. Civilizational maturity has not yet kicked in.
9. Thus, from the point of view of our interests, at this stage, only tactical alliances with the struggling elites of the West are possible, designed to prolong this struggle as long as possible. Russia does not need (and even is dangerous) the current Western elites as strategic allies. Russia needs them to destroy each other (in the political sense), and new elites will sprout from the land they have destroyed, whose conservatism will not be complicated by imperialism and for whom the values of the “Russian World” will be close and understandable.
-Untill they become civilized. For the first time or again is up to debate.
10. In other words, Western elites must fight each other and China until they naturally (by destroying other opportunities and discrediting other paths) come to realize their own commitment to the civilizational values of the “Russian World” and express a desire to become a part of it.
– I am afraid that Russian Mir will need to offer a more refined approach here. Conflict between western elites is understandable. But them against China? Burden of fight against The Empire should be shared. Present setup works quite well in my opinion. Exhaustion thru multiple fronts.
11. Thus, if China does not return to Deng Xiaoping’s pillar road, after a while it will become a civilizational competitor for Russia, and the convergence of the” Russian World “and the” Chinese World ” will become impossible.
-Few things here. It is not clear what is referenced here regarding China’s new road. What is on display right now, as far as i see it, is that if i had to choose west or China i would choose China. Civilization deeply inspired by Confucianism, modern China is evolving but within the constraints of their tradition (main component of civilization) and time in which they live. From them,looking back, i expect competition with Russian civilizational model to be healthy and respectful. Beneficial also, because each other alone will be more easily temted to have a messianic lapse and are both aware of the consequences. Furthermore, on the front of checks and balances on power, fight against corruption, timely legislation i see them leading by a mile.
If i had to put my thought so far regarding the subject of Civilization in a few words it would be values, law, harmony.
I think this is an amazing “find” / “topic” for delving into / it is a turning point in world history/ to our present predicament (Globalism) because it forces “religion” (or lack of it may be more accurate) into the discussion- which is really what all of civilization is spinning off of (ideological- secular- Godlessness.)
I reason why I think this topic is important is it might bring into focus like under the microscope – slice thin- what the problem is – but it also shows what is clouding the problem (this is intentional) it is the secular nature of how we have been “programmed” to discuss topics over literally thousands of years (yes I will set out to always proves this hypothesis- over and over- I know it is true- but because the nature of the problem while ideological in nature (Satanic) will cover all areas of academic thought- which I am not able to do in one sitting- but am convinced beyond any doubt what-so-ever that is what humanity is dealing with- at the late stages- so it will be difficult to present a cogent argument because I will need to cross over into history-religion-philosophy-economics- (I will skip science-but that is part of it) so it is a comprehensive topic (essentially problem facing humanity from beginning to the end of time- but essentially that is “what” the meat of the matter really is. The consequences are too horrible to consider- so gotta start somewhere.
The best place to start is Russia.
1)First start with God (prove he exists) after that
2) delve into religion
3) (I found a passage that was identical in both Christianity and Islam (It may exist in Judaism-did not look) which describes the exact same situation to have occurred on the day of Judgement (essentially it is a ratio of good to bad people- which I am not going to mention here because that would be counter productive – my objective is not to scare people- just I am certain if two different religions mentioned the exact same ratio- coming from different sources- I believe.)
4) If one can comfortable assume (a stretch for most people-because of the very nature of the human predicament we are placed in which I will try to describe later…) that (1) (2) and (3) are true… then we can make one big important assumption which is …
5) We all messed up (Big Time) – now we can start to reverse engineer the problem coming from a sense of urgency – (meaning things are not going to get any better way in the future- but for the smaller percentage that can think fast and figure out how to reverse direction-maybe…)
6) Another source of motivation is the soul (assumes one figured out it exists) is infinite in nature- our body is finite- we only have a finite amount of time to figure out what I need to outline (not sure how to do this.) (I am completely skipping the overlapping themes of science- which is a masked form trying to reach the same objective (thru deception- which should become obvious once I lay out some important premises.)
7) So here goes: According to the late Stephen Cohen (Emeritus Russian Studies Princeton) he described the Bolsheviks as taking power voting themselves in when everyone else “took a bathroom break” (essentially a coup d’etat- a take planed and controlled take over of the government and removal of its powers- this theme is a constant from Adam onward- but it usually takes Satan about 3 generations to enact/ get a major change to take place (the object of which is for no one to notice the change has taken place- erase all possible footsteps- so most of this is hidden- until one figures it out.- which get worse each generation as more deception happens at an ever increasing rate to cover that up with every successive generation forward- it only takes a few people in power to enact this.)
8) The point of the Bolsheviks (Zionist entity) coming into power was to wipe out the spiritual heart of Russia- Christianity (which they intentionally mask- this is Anti-Christ / Satanic in nature so it is always, always based on deceptions for it to work properly- which requires critical thinking in order to unmask .)
9) So a satanic Bolsheviks “democratic” installed government – essentially wanted to replace Christianity with
atheism/ no religious orientation.
10) This stayed all the way until the end of the USSR, which I believe the same Bolsheviks who set it up (essentially Zionist) who profited and pilfered (follow money trail) through world war 1 and 2, forced it collapse to set up (the next world war for “you know who’s benefit.)
11) Orthodox Christianity returned to Russia
12) The function of that whole carousal was ideological in nature (Zionism) which is directly religion opposite- directly related to the Anti Christ ( or Dijaal was created by God- who eventually manifests as a person- but until he does is able to run the world through global Zionism (unseen force- dimensional) until he actually arrives – the restoration of Israel bring back “Jews(Khazars)” to holy land – as forced into existence United Nations :
“The city of Jerusalem shall be established as a corpus separatum under a special international regime and shall be administered by the United Nations”
-United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 Nov 29, 1947, part 3, The City of Jerusalem.
13) The Anti Christ can not rule the world unless Israel is established (even Orthodox Jews know they were expelled and not meant to ever return- so their return was never “religious” in nature (even though that is what we were told.)
14) Prior to his return Dijaal has to “set up” planet earth as essentially Godless (hence Bolshevics) essentially wipe and the ideological basis from Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. Essentially create a Godless planet before he arrives “in person -in the 3D real earth form – which he does according to many hadiths- in what is now (Godless Israel).
15) Science related to the theme of Godlessness- (not reason) but want to stay on track.
16) So to carosel back to my point all of this works of one buys into the deception/ or is tricked into not being able to figure it out… I will try to elaborate…
17) Ready made Western Secular values are akin to Fast Food- they are Godless. Like the Bolsheviks, they planted the seeds of cultural imperialism, which they successfully planted inside Muslim societies, (think T.E, Lawrence of Arabia, a British spy, who started the first Arab Spring against the Ottoman Turks.) of whom the long- term objective was to change the character of the Muslim identity.
18) Culture I am defining as values of society, which shape every aspect of human life.
19) With the advent of Western Civilization- it becomes necessary to define “civilization” as “a means of expansion”
20) It now become paramount to distinguish between “culture” and “civilization” definitions.
21) Culture I am defining as emanating from core values championed by a specific group of people.
22) Culture is directly opposed to “Civilization” because that has turned into a concept completely based on perception of materialism.
23) Islam values at it’s core culture over civilization.
24) The past century has seen a leap in technological advances, the problem or “test” comes in balancing God given rules and expectations with these leaps in industry/engineering, and pushing all boundaries of technology (some of these “advances” are directly overlapping demonic “technology” at key moments in history- so I am questioning the entire concept of industry-technology-engineering in our modern world to an extent of my knowledge will allow me) – as a “test.” and not a right ( we did not just evolve into our present situation- Riba fueled it – against scripture)
25) Western Civilization is a Goliath wishing to regulate the world to change it to its image, using its power and position to shape all forms of thought and economies to become a photocopy print replica of Western societies- in order to configure a given society to yearn for its values.
26) The aim is to create a shift in our ability to judge between “right and wrong” in our decision making a shift in a people’s moral compass. It only takes a few people- who act like puppets, to engineer a “directional shift” in a population.
27) Historically there were many “civilizations” that may have had access to (demonic) technology (constructions of pyramids- and various structures during Prophet Solomon’s time- had access / control of Jinns(demons)) that were later wiped / destroyed because their societies exhibited a spiritual instability- which brought about conditions for their demise-outlined in Quran (Ad/Thamud).
28) When we adopt a posture of walking through life aimlessly, “self righteously” without a God to answer to, we turn into a “people” who transgress the concept of sacredness a Creator holds true. The germs of past civilizations arrogance to the Creator has infected us like terminal cancer, waiting to wipe us out, just as past civilizations were wiped of the earth never to return, due to their cultural transgressions, we are no different.
29) The Anti-Christ /dijaal is a entity in religious Haddith(sayings of Last Prophet) entity but his fingerprint is seen though out all of our modern Western civilization. This is where religious ideology (forbidden to discuss in the Secular World we live in -intentionally- for that purpose-to obscure the effect) overlaps with our “real world” because it is what is directing it within the world of secrete social orders and economic forums. The Anti-Christ /Dijaal is a real entity that is written in Haddiths to appear in the Holy Land in person (Killed at Gates of Lut (present Israel-by Christ/Isa when he returns- according to Haddiths) in the End Times, until then he directs the hidden affairs “evil” that misdirect the globe with the end goal of only one purpose: Godlessness.
30) The Antichrist / Dijaal is hidden knowledge but he is actively followed in the following:(Very roughly because of the expanse of a continuing list of associated agencies-that cover literally 1000’s of years- that are anti-Godly in nature(private) hidden from the public- but instrumental in pulling the strings: that force global culture in the Godless direction:
–Khazars-Kabbalists–sacred geometry-Babylonians occult practice-(new world order societies) -Knights Templars-(Crusaders infiltrated) –Stone Masons guild of Europe which spread (Masonic world order (sinister–subverting in nature))-(there is a ultimate submission to light bearer (Satan)-(symbology -Baphomet (Freemason)-obelisk shape (dates back to Ancient Egypt-Washington Monument). Checkerboard pattern- used in masonic lodges-) Albert PIke (WW1 WW2) -Zionism(God and Magog)-Belfour Declaration- eventual establishment of Israel for Jewish homeland- for eventual return of AntiChrist there to rule world (for shortest time- in comparison to British and American Pax empires)
31) All this is based on ideology in theory- trying to implant Godlessness.
32) based on on Dijaal (Antichrist) deception- where appearance and reality are opposites.
Due to time not able to double check this but will all reply to myself if I find any “mistakes/typos” later
Que texto doido. Mistura tudo e não diz nada que tenha valor.
Be warned. The so-called ‘Islamic eschatology’ is a deception. Dajjal of the ‘Islamic eschatology’ is not the Anti-Christ of the Christians, nor is the ‘Christ/Isa’ the Christ of the Christians.
Who is the ‘Anti-Christ’ was shown by the Apostle and Evangelist, Saint John the Theologian,”the disciple whom Jesus loved as a brother”, who ”had heard, had seen with his eyes, looked upon, and his hands had handled the Word of life”, to whom Jesus revealed the secrets of the ‘End times’:
”Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also… Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world”.
Who do you believe? The Theologian of the False Prophet?
Excellent and interesting article. Most of what is described as the desirable model of Russian Civilization was the model that the US followed for decades. My (prejudiced) view is that American civilization was one of, if not the best the World has produced. Basically it was a continuation of English Civilization with some good additions from other European countries. The trouble with America now is that its elites no longer believe in American Civilization. A lot of what is idealized here is part of Roger Scruton’s description of ‘Conservatism’ (e.g. ‘How to be a Conservatism, which I recommend … a philosopher you can actually read).
The comments about China resonate with me as well. I had been a big admirer of China and its recent accomplishments … until Covid. The fact that the West (and almost everyone else, including to some extent Russia) followed the Chinese down the insane path of ‘lockdowns’ etc., convinced me beyond any doubt that I do NOT want to be a part of any Chinese civilization. I have received a preview of what that would be like over the last 18 months. The actions of the left during the pandemic have revealed that they are not wrong-headed but positively evil. We will have a ‘Chinese’ existence if they are victorious.
I also agree that both left and right in America want to maintain the Empire. I find I am in agreement with almost every part of right/conservatism domestically, but I do not want to maintain the empire. So, I am in a quite small minority.
One additional point. I do not agree with the various comments about ‘resources’. If the rest of the World vanished overnight, it would not mean any sort of disaster for America, or for Russia for that matter. One key fact to realize is that the most important resource is energy, and the existence of uranium and thorium mean that any advanced country can avail itself of an unlimited amount of energy.
“In this case, Russia will need healthy competition within the rules. In it, all other things being equal, a free society will always win the paternalistic regime in the economic competition.”
“The Russian economy needs stable and calm, moderate and steady growth, without sudden spurts and deep crises. The source of this growth should be an internal resource, and its task, resource accumulation (further increase).”
As the capitalist model of organizing production within a free market economy has proven ever since it began to gain ascendancy in the mid 1700s, it is incapable of of functioning without major disruptions and destruction of values – both transcendentent ones as well as actual value of goods and property.
Even a cursory study of Marx economic analysis and observation of the roller coaster of the capitalist mode of production, made worse at present by the financial capitalism superseding the industrial one, should make abundantly clear that a “free” and unhindered capitalist economy will never be able to guarantee a stable foundation for a society, and that this will only work with some state control, as does China at the moment curbing the attempts by their capitalist class to turn production capitalism into financial one.
It should also be abundantly clear that any “free” society based on the capitalist mode of Produktion will without strict “paternalistic” control tend towards accumulating financial and industrial power = political power in fewer and fewer hands: monopolization.
This is, as can be observed, the trend in all societies based on “free” or only minimally controlled economies based on “free” capityalism.
Based on those empirical facts, I have to ask myself how you would like to prevent a society based on “free” economies falling into the same trap of eventual neo liberalism as the EU, many of the Asian and African countries, The USA and most of the South American continent? A trap that China is actively trying to evade by reigning in its own capitalist class?
It seems to me your ideas is based on pure idealism, without taking into account the actual functioning and the history of capitalism and the way it is going at present towards a corporatist fascism, the nexus of capital and the state and its institutions driven by the already powerful oligarchs, not clowns like Musk, Zuckermann or Bezos, but the banks who for hundred of years already wield the real power from behind, like the Fuggers in Germany, and the Venetian banks in Italy who steered policies of their debtors. .
I do not exclude Russia from this trend, as it seems to me with its own oligarchs that Putin has to keep in check and balance his own vision – if he so has one – against.
I found this article https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/8774652.pdf rather instructive of how this system seems to work, but any system based on capitalism will run its course – to my mind inevitably so – into fascism.
Excellent article Mr. Ishchenko. I always enjoy the results of your deep thinking.