Military SITREP from the German invasion front by Gman
Since the 1960s Germany was the target of immigration forced by the USA and the industry. Since the 1990s a growing number of asylum seekers added to it. Today of the ~80mil inhabitants of Germany estimated 15mil to 20mil have a so called migration background. As many of those got German citizenship, they do not show in the statistics.
Most of these migrants are Muslims (Turks, Kurds, Lebanese, Afghans). Some of them are integrated in German society, many decided to separate in Ghettos and to run criminal enterprises like the Miri clan in Bremen.
This year the AngloZionist (AZ) decided to put migration into overdrive and already pushed in over 1mil new migrants incompatible to the European culture. My speculation is, that as the Cordon Sanitaire to keep Germany and Russia apart fails, the AZ decided to break Germany to become useless or even a burden for Russia.
Background: Weapon of Mass Migration (WoMM)
The effects of WoMM is more devastating than the use of nukes and more stealthy therefore the new weapon of choice for AZ: [source]
Thomas Barnett on Globalization, Cordon Sanitaire and how to force free flow of migrants watch the videos
Strategic SITREP & war parties
• The German government is in full breach of EU and German immigration & asylum law. [source] and [source]
• The German Justice system is no longer upholding the law or prosecuting migrants. However, Germans will be prosecuted to the full extend even if they act in self-defense. In Germany prosecutors are NOT independent, but have to follow orders from their ministry. [source]
• Main Stream Media are in full propaganda mode, from not reporting migrant crimes (theft, assaults, rapes) to full blown lies. [source]
• Gutmenschen (inaccurately translated as good doers, because these people demand others to do “good” to feel better) are the product of 70 years of reeducation and enforce Political Correctness.
VoMM: Migrants & refugees used as pawns by AZ and lured in by grandiose promises of work, houses, wealth and loot for conquering Europe. [source]
The Asylum Social Industry (ASI) complex feeding of tax money in the billions [source]
• Political parties thru their social enterprises e.g. SPD – AWO
• Lawyers representing migrants
• Developers [source]
• Catering and service companies [source]
• Mercenary companies
• Banksters asking to issue high yield immigration bonds [source]
The police in Germany is the investigating arm of the prosecution and has to act for them. Therefore they are restricted, got gag orders not to talk what is happening and overwhelmed by the migrant numbers.
The Germany army was a formidable force during the cold war with 12 active Tank Divisions, compulsory service and millions of reservists. This is long gone. Today they are down to 2 rundown Divisions, changed to professional soldiers and therefore low on reserves. Further drained by off-shore missions like Afghanistan.
German has one of the most restrictive weapon laws for the citizen, hardly any of the law abating citizen are armed.
More than 80% of the current migrants (>1Mio, current trend going to 3Mio) [source]
are young men and mostly Muslims. Coming from war torn countries they are battle hardened compared to the local populace. A percentage (several thousands) of them come from IS or Boko Haram. [source]
With the battle situation getting worse for IS in Syria-Iraq their amount will increase.
They are building their commandos and recruiting members in the refugee centers. They are now even placed in active (guns, ammo) military barracks and air force bases. The security of these bases was outsourced to private contractors and the guards reduced. Therefore the barracks can be taken by less than 50 determined attackers.
There are further rumors that containers with concealed weapons are dropped by Blackwater/Academi at the refugees centers like the one discovered in Greece.
There are also rumors that some mosques in Germany are used as weapon depots and that a significant number of the “integrated” Muslims will join the conquest. Illegal AK47s are easy to get from the east and Balkans.
While Germany no doubt has some sort of influence in international or at least European affairs, its relation especially to the USA is that of a dependant vassal.
Germany is the main target because, basically the “German question” is unsolved to this day.
Germany is not a sovereign nation [source]
Germany is still occupied. [source]
• NSA scandal
• the unconstitutional (insofar as that the GG can be called a constitution) support for illegal wars of aggression on German soil (See Rammstein’s role in US military operations vs. GG Art. 26, especially with regard to Iraq war and CIA drone program)
• German position and involvement in torture program vs. Human Rights Charter and GG [source] and [source]
• German government’s position on MH17 and especially the immediate orchestrated reaction of German mass media.
• Completely useless, unnecessary and counterproductive sanctions against Russia in the aftermath of the Ukrainian coup.
• The suspension of German constitutional law in the current immigration crisis
• Kosovo vs. Crimea vs. German reunification
Bottom line: The German government does not adhere to its own laws or pursues the best interest of the people it is supposed to represent and the same goes for most of the rest of the EU governments.
Russian, Chinese, and Indian Gold SITREP by the Serbian Girl
Russia and gold:
Russia is currently experiencing a major economic crisis, triggered by a combination of western financial sanctions (barring Russia access to Western capital) and a sharp drop in the price of oil.
This situation is reminiscent of the cold war and the 1980’s oil rout, which eventually caused the collapse of the Soviet Union.
“ Russian ex-premier Yegor Gaidar famously dated the moment to September 1985, when Saudi Arabia stopped trying to defend the crude market, cranking up output instead. “The Soviet Union lost $20bn per year, money without which the country simply could not survive.” [source] and [source]
In order to raise US Dollars to pay for food imports, the Soviet leadership proceeded to sell the sovereign gold reserves right down to the pre-1917 imperial gold bars. [source]
Russia today is a very different country economically, and is not completely unprepared to deal with this crisis: During several years, Russia put aside considerable foreign reserves, decreased its national debt, and initiated “de-dollarization” by buying large quantities of gold. [source]
In 2014, the ruble was de-pegged from the US dollar and became a flexible “managed free-float” currency. An updated “golden” symbol, even led to speculation about an imminent launch of a gold ruble.
• Russia ends dollar/euro currency peg, moves to free float [source]
• Is Russia Planning a Ruble Gold Standard? [source]
• Golden Ruble Symbol Appears In Front Of Russian Bank [source]
When the crisis hit in the second half of 2014, Russia reacted in several ways:
The Central Bank of Russia raised interest rates sharply, foreign dollar-denominated reserves were sold off, and Russian investment funds started tapping emergency liquidity from China.
• Ruble Rout Means Capital Controls Could Be On The Cards For Russia [source]
• Here’s Who’s Getting Hammered By Russia’s Falling Ruble [source]
• Russia to sign $25 bn deal to boost China lending to its cos [source]
• Russia Wealth Fund to Team With China for $25 Billion of Lending [source]
Various specialists, Sergey Glazyev included, are now being consulted by Russia’s Security Council to recommend additional economic measures. [source]
See also the translation of the Glazyev report on The Saker site: [source]
See also From the Saker’s inbox: caution about the Glaziev report [source]
There is still a lot of uncertainty about when and how the Russian economy will be stabilized. What is certain however, unlike in the 1980’s, Russia is not giving up its gold: [source]
Despite the magnitude of the crisis, the Central Bank of Russia did NOT sell any gold. Astonishingly, it even accumulated more…
In June 2015, Russia bought 24 tons of gold bringing overall first-half purchases of gold to 67 tones, thus allocating 13% of its total reserves to gold.
• Russia resumes gold stockpiling as rouble crisis eases [source]
• Russia increases gold reserves again; likely to continue buying [source]
• Russians Buy Gold Again In June – Another 25 Tones [source]
In addition, unlike many western European central banks, which store a large proportion of their gold in the US, the Central Bank of Russia has recently confirmed that all of Russia’s gold is stored exclusively within Russia. [source]
China and gold:
Chinese Central Bank has announced a new accounting method:
Up until August 2015, gold reserves at the PBOC (People’s Bank of China) were expressed in weight (troy ounces). The PBOC has now adopted “Mark-to-Market” (MTM) accounting and is denominating its gold reserves in USD.
Why is this a big deal?
By adopting MTM in USD for its gold reserves the Chinese central bank has effectively created a hedge against the fall of the US dollar.
The official Chinese explanation to this sudden change in accounting rules was “to comply with IMF guidelines”
• Analysis: China marks gold reserve at market value [source]
• Theory On China’s Gold Strategy [source]
India and gold:
In September 2015, India announced plans to produce two national gold coins of India, weighing 5 grams and another 10 grams. [source]
According to the director of India’s Metals and Minerals Trading Corp, “While many countries have their national coins, India did not have one. These gold coins will be regarded as the national coin of India”.
Meanwhile in Europe…
As the price of gold appears increasingly suspect and not reflective of real demand, a Swiss probe has been launched to investigate banks suspected of gold price collusion.
This comes in addition to two other ongoing investigations led by the European commission and US justice department.
• Does the Gold Price reflect true gold Demand and Supply? [source]
• UBS Is About To Blow The Cover On A Massive Gold-Rigging Scandal [source]
• Swiss authorities probe 7 banks for suspected metals price fixing [source]
Unfortunately, it seems like the horse has already left the barn: There are persistent rumors that, due to artificially low prices, COMEX and other bullion banks have already been emptied of their physical gold…
• The Comex Is Facing A Gold Crisis [source]
• Gold “Tightness”: When There’s No More To Sell, There’s No More To Buy (At Any Price) [source]
• Gold Bullion Dealer Unexpectedly “Suspends Operations” Due To “Significant Transactional Delays” [source]
The Syrian war 2015: a Chronology of facts and Lies by Rabino Kuerbovich
Like all wars, the several parties in Syria conflict have taken their stands through the media and public opinion. Information, disinformation, advocacy for intervening in the war or not; for supporting this rebel group or against the government… The main actors are the Governments of United States, UK and OASB (Other AngloSaxon Buddies), the ESM (European States that Matters, aka France and Germany), Israel and Turkey and the jolly folks from the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council): Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. Some organizations, like Avaaz or Humans Rights Watch, side with them. I will name them under their relentless, against-wind-and-fire motto: the “Assad must go” party.
On the other side, we have the opposing facts made public from those who support the idea that Syrians have to make their choices without foreign interference. This group includes peace activists, bloggers and a great deal of independent journalists. I am giving to this group the name of “Syrian solution”, which also have Russia and China among its advocates.
• Turkey attacks Syrian army to support Al Qaeda rebels. Wiretaps reveal Turkey’s attacks on Syrian regime positions [source]
• HRW 3 false claims on civilian destruction by Syrian Army’s barrel bombs
• Dr. Soros or how I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Barrel Bombs [source]
• Adam Johnson, writer at @alternet, contributing writer @fairmediawatch: HRW tries to pass off IDF crimes as Assad’s “barrel bombs” [source]
• Human Rights Watch director Kenneth Roth used an image of destruction in Gaza caused by Israel to accuse the Syrian government of indiscriminate use of “barrel bombs [source]
• US has difficulties to find moderate/vetted rebels to train. Training of Syrian rebels in Turkey in 4-6 weeks — US [source]
• The U.S. re-brands Al Qaeda affiliates as “moderate.” James Clapper on Global Intelligence Challenges [source]
• Syria seeks anti-terror cooperation with Russia, Iran [source]
• US airstrikes dully planned, useless and kill civilians:
Experts: U.S. claims Ramadi a mere setback are ‘delusional’ [source]
US-led airstrikes ‘kill 52 civilians in northern Syria’ [source]
U.S. to look into claim airstrike killed 52 civilians in Syria [source]
• Turkey attacks the Kurds in Syria and Iraq, IS worst enemies [source]
US strategy is not to defeat IS but to divide Syria
• Deconstructing Syria: Towards a regionalized strategy for a confederal country,
By: Michael E. O’Hanlon Paper, June 23, 2015 [source]
• For American foreign policy, winning the war against Isil quickly would be pointless and potentially disastrous [source]
• 2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document: West will facilitate rise of Islamic State “in order to isolate the Syrian regime” [source] May 19, 2015 by Brad Hoff
• Turkey’s blamed for creating refugee issue in Europe [source]
Fearing West excuse to attack Syrian Army, Russia deploys strong military force to attack IS and Al Qaeda in Syria
• Russia urges coordination with US over Syria to avoid ‘incidents’ [source]
• Finally some clarity about the Russian plans about Syria [source]
1. The last thing that it seem to matter to those who want to remove Assad from power is the suffering of the Syrian people
2. Syria and its 250,000 casualties is yet another example that Droit d’ingerence humanitaire and Responsibility/Right To Protect are just the excuses for geopolitical games
3. For the “Assad must go” party, lies and contradictions do not matter, but the constant repetition of lies that makes them true
4. IT is a shame that so many media and NGOs supporters of “Assad must go” have lost their dignity. One can only wonders if what they earn pays off.
And the most important: do not trust mainstream media, they seem all have a reason to support those in power.