1. Interview with Janus Putkonen, chief-editor of Donbass International News Agency
2. [source] Janus Putkonen, a Finish journalist behind Donbass news agency
3. [source] Video interview with DONi Director Janus Putkonen by Joshua Tartakovsky
4. [source] VPE Special | Christmas Interview: Father Alexander. Donetsk | Eng
5. [source] In Moscow as a result of untreated severe pneumonia died a former commander of Gorlovska garrison 2014, former Deputy for Igor Bezler, alias Boatsman. As an officer of GRU, he took part in 5 wars including two wars in Chechnya, in Ossetia, and Africa. He had an eye injury by shrapnel, however he returned from retirement and became one of the organizers of Donbass defense. He just died as a result of unknown deadly flu he got infected in Donetsk. He was transferred to Moscow, but it was too late to save him.
People ask to pray for warrior Sergey and his soul.
Упокой Господи душу раба твоего, воина Сергия и даруй ему Царствие Небесное! Аминь!
1. [source] Russia will participate in the militarization of the Balkan
2. [source] Russia Is Preparing a Military Response to the Expansion of NATO
3. [source] Russia may start publishing data on US-led anti-IS coalition actions in Syria Military & Defense January 15, 2016
4. [source] Putin throws light on the ‘German Question’ (Very Good Blog Post)
5. [source] Security Council: Russia’s new security strategy to be binding, not declaratory
6. [source] John Batchelor Show ft Stepehen F Cohen (12th Jan 2016)
7. [source] Unique footage: Pilot of RuAF in Syria makes video of Russia’s IL-76 distributing humanitarian aid to Syrians in terrorists occupied town Deir ez-Zor, also spelled Deir Ezzor, Deir Al-Zor, Deir-al-Zour, Dayr Al-Zawr, Der Ezzor.
8. [source] Russia commences humanitarian aid to Syria
1. [source] Iran’s IRGC: Decision to be made after questioning US sailors
Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps says it has held two US naval boats after they entered the country’s territorial waters in the Persian Gulf.
The IRGC says the American vessels were stopped near Iran’s Farsi island in the Persian Gulf and were transferred to the island. It says the sailors are in good health and are being kept at a suitable place.
The Pentagon says Washington has received assurances from officials in Tehran that the vessels and the sailors will be released soon. The White House also expressed optimism and said it was working to resolve the situation and get the personnel returned. US officials also said Secretary of State John Kerry called his Iranian counterpart Mohammed Javad Zarif over the incident
2. [source] IRGC: ‘Broken’ navigation system led US sailors into Iranian territory
Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps says the ten American sailors, apprehended after entering the Iranian territorial waters on two combat vessels, are likely to be released soon.
Commander of the IRGC’s Navy Brigadier General Ali Fadawi said the vessels entered Iran’s waters because their navigation systems had broken down. He further said after the ten sailors were arrested and their vessels seized, a U-S aircraft carrier got engaged in some aerial and marine movements, which were neutralized by IRGC’s prompt action. Fadawi added that the American sailors acted unprofessionally after the arrest. The commander further quoted Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif as saying that the US should apologize for the vessels’ encroachment upon Iran’s territorial waters.
3. [source] Two images of the US naval personnel who were taken prisoner by
Iranian naval forces
4. [source] Interview of Indian Ambassador to Syria during “Syrian”uprising
5. [source] The refugee crisis, captured in one staggering animated graphic
6. [source] Sunni-Shia Conflict: Qui prodest? by Dmitry Minin
1. [source] Ethiopian Hasidic Jew Pulls Out A Knife on Abusive Neo-Nazi Ukrainian
Happened on Jan. 10 in the Ukrainian city of Uman which happens to be an important Hasidic pilgrimage site. A member of neo-nazi Svoboda party, city councillor Sergey Alekseev (in a white-top winter jacket) became abusive towards a group of Hasidic Jews, which prompted an Ethiopian member of the group to pull out a knife [0:56s] on him in self-defence. The police were called to scene, but refused to lay any charge
2. [source] Kiev junta and NATO regular military so called “Ukraine Armed Forces” are getting ready to start attacks against fascist punitive battalions threatening Donbass and terrorizing the locals, like the Right Sector and Islamists groups. According to the intelligence of Donetsk people Republic, the extremists groups are ready to battle with the regular Ukrainian army. If this battle ever takes place it will be called the Greatest Zrada (Treason) by the Harvard trained historians.
What should Russians do? To aid both sides of this conflict. The more they fight, the faster we will get peace.
I can’t help but to recall these few immortal lines:
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Agreed to have a battle;
For Tweedledum said Tweedledee
Had spoiled his nice new rattle.
Just then flew down a monstrous crow,
As black as a tar-barrel;
Which frightened both the heroes so,
They quite forgot their quarrel