1. [source] A Secret Deal for Ukraine? 1/19/16: Stephen F. Cohen,
2. [source] Poroshenko’s ’Bluff’ and Crimea Blockade by Halyna Mokrushyna
3. [Source] Poroshenko and Biden Coordinate Actions for Donbass Elections
4. [source] Ukraine: In Search of Brainstorm Solutions to Conflict by Arina Tsukanova
On January 15, Russian President’s aide Vladislav Surkov and Victoria Nuland, the US Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, held consultations on the Minsk agreements for Ukraine settlement. The meeting took place in the Russian President’s Yantar state residence located in the town of Pionersky near the city of Kaliningrad. It lasted about six hours. «The consultations we had were detailed enough, fruitful and useful», Surkov said. «This was
brainstorming of a kind to tap compromise solutions».
5. [source] The second anniversary of the Maidan in Kiev: extremists organizations banned in Russia Right Sector, AutoMaidan and Black Committee burned tires in Kiev, The leader of AutoMaidan, Sergey Korba: “AutoMaida is in the same place. Salute to the revolution of liberation of Ukraine’s statehood.”
The main Kiev square — Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square)— had become a stage for the supporters of European integration in November 21, 2013 immediately after the announcement of the Ukraine’s legitimate democratically elected government of President Yanukovych to suspend the signing of the Association agreement with The European Union for 1 year. In clashes on the street Grushevskogo in January 2014 supporters of Euromaidan first massively used Molotov cocktails and live ammunition against armed security forces of the Presidential guards Berkut. Over hundred people were killed, the majority of those who had dies were law enforcement officers. Events on Hrushevskoho marked the beginning of a new
stage of Euromaidan – armed, which led to a bloody massacre on Instytutska.
19 January 2016, the Prosecutor of the Crimea Natalia Polonskaya approved the charge for 22-year-old Ukrainian citizen, who is accused of the endangerment of lives of the officers of the armed security forces Berkut. According to investigators, on January 20th, 2014 accused, being a member of the banned extremist organization – Ukrainian insurgent army (UPA) throw two bottles with an incendiary mix at the employees of Berkut during the Maidan armed coup in Kiev. The young man was charged with attempted murder of two persons in connection and during of them fulfilling their direct official duty. he has been also charged in drug trafficking.
7. [source] “Let our enemies burn!” The neo-Nazi meeting on the day of Unity (Sobornosti) of Ukraine on January 22, 2016
8. [source] A nation without its history is a nation without its future. A real history of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union is being methodically erased in Ukraine
The Soviet Union’s coat of arms, the hammer and sickle, will be removed from the Motherland Monument in Kiev dedicated to the World War Two victory over Nazi Germany
9. [source] The World Today: Ukrainian Complexities
Tariq Ali talks to Volodymyr Ishchenko about the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, a subject now overshadowed by the war in Syria, the resulting immigration crisis in Europe and the terrorist attacks in France.
The Middle East
1. [source] The Orthodox – Shia alliance
2. [source] Seven Things you didn’t know the U.S. and its allies did to Iran
3. [Source] US Forces Setting Up Base In Northern Syria Near Russian Forces In Qamishli Airfield: Report
4. [source] Turkish Forces Enter Syria — How Will Russia Respond? A desperate move by Erdogan to stop Kurdish territorial gains
5. [source] On EU’s Doorstep: Radical Islamists Buying Land in Bosnia
Syria and the world
1. [source] CrossTalk Syria’s moment. Russia and the United States appear to be determined – at least in public – that the scheduled Syria talks should happen without delay.
Is this realistic? Russia’s intervention on the side of Damascus has stabilized the Syrian state. The other side or sides are anything but stable…
CrossTalking with Daniel McAdams, Daniel Wagner, and Fawaz Gerges.
2. [source] Syria: Media welcomed aboard Russian destroyer Vice-Admiral Kulakov in Latakia. International media was invited to come and sail on the Russian destroyer Vice-Admiral Kulakov near the coast of Tartus on Friday.
A large anti-submarine ship arrived in the Mediterranean Sea at the end of 2015 to replace the frigate “Sharp-witted” which in its turn came back to its mother port in Sevastopol. Destroyer Vice-Admiral Kulakov is part of the Russian Northern Fleet and its main base is in Severomorsk. Apart from various kinds of missiles, the ship carries on board two Ka-27 helicopters which helps to discover targets underwater, with sonar systems being used to pick up objects in deep water.
In 2014 the crew of the destroyer carried out missions for eight and a half months in the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
3. [source] Russia’s Military Operation in Syria: Results and Conclusions, by Alex Gorka
4. [source] Iran, Saudi Arabia “Clash” Over Syria At “Secret”, Closed-Door Meeting In Davos
5. [source] Why US sees endless war global instability?
US President Barack Obama’s final State of the Union Address foresees decades of conflict and instability throughout the world, says Professor Dennis Etler, an American political analyst who has a decades-long interest in international affairs.
6. [source] Ayatollah Khamenei: Nuclear deal big, important achievement
The Leader of Iran’s Islamic Revolution has hailed the nuclear deal as an important and big achievement. Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, however, said the deal does not meet all of the country’s demands.
The Leader rejected speculation by some people that attribute the nuclear achievement to the US mercy. He noted that the achievement was due to efforts by the Iranian nation and scientists. Ayatollah Khamenei also said Iranian officials must remain cautious about deception by the other side. He stressed that the other side cannot be trusted and if they fail to abide by their commitments, the Iranian officials must do the same. Ayatollah Khamenei was addressing electoral officials in Tehran.
7. [source] Syria: Russian soldiers take the plunge for Epiphany at Hmeymi
8. [source] Russian Air Force workout in Syria. Jan 19, 2016
9. [source] ISIS runs in panic from Russian planes in Syria | Eng Subs
10. [source] Russian Military Advisor Observing Military Ops in Salma, Syria | Eng Subs
11. [source] How Russia stopped the US from invading Pakistan
12 [source] Saudi aggression was backed by the USA and supported by Al-Qaeda
Yahya Mohamed Abdullah Saleh
The West: US, EU and NATO
1. [source] NATO Presence in Europe: More NATO troops and equipment could be deployed to Poland
2. [source] Hillary Clinton a’ corrupt, vicious’ candidate’: Researcher
3. [source] Angela Merkel: Going, Going…Gone?
4. [source] How the West Creates Terrorism by ANDRE VLTCHEK
5. [source] Mitch McConnell Moves To Grant The President Unlimited War Powers With No Expiration Date
6. [source] CrossTalk” Neocon revenge?
With the end of the original sanctions now in play, Washington’s neocons and allies are down, but certainly not on the run. What is their greatest fear? That peace and prosperity will break out? In the meantime, what will be the impact on Iran – the country that is the clear winner in all of this? CrossTalking with Hillary Leverett, Ghoncheh Tazmini, and Ali Fathollah-Nejad.
7. [source] Calvinism: the spiritual foundation of America
8. [source] Gerald Celente: The Start of World War 3, Can We Stop It?
Gerald Celente discusses the current geopolitical situation between the U.S. and Russia in the Middle East and the birth pangs of World War 3. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev recently stated that the Turkish attack on a Russian jet and subsequent assassination of the Russian pilots would have started a war a century ago. Gerald Celente began the Occupy Peace movement and says an irate minority has the real potential to stop the Last World War from occurring.
9. [source] Trade in Services Agreement: Element of Global Governance, by Valentin KATASONOV
10. [source] THE NEW BARBAROSSA VIA FINLAND
11. [source] THE RED GLARE OF MISSILES OVER THE BALKANS
12. [source] Byzantine Empire—or Republic? The Byzantine Republic: People and Power in New Rome, Anthony Kaldellis, Harvard University Press. Review
13. [source] Yakov Kadmi: Erdogan personally decides whom to hang in Turkey. Interview In Russian
Яков Кедми: Эрдоган сам решает на кого повесить теракты в Турции. 20.01.2016
14. [source] Coercive Engineered Migration: Zionism’s War on Europe
Is Victor Orban the ‘Chavez of Europe? (Part 1 of an 11 part series)
15. [source] The Fake Left ( Brave Article)
16. [source] THE RED GLARE OF MISSILES OVER THE BALKANS
17. [Source] Planet of Fear, by Pepe ESCOBAR
18. [Source] A Review of Dugin’s “Last War of the World-Island”
19. [source] The Founding Insubordination
Brief History of the Construction of the Power of Nations
20. [source] Hunting Merkel
1. [source] Argentina Revisited – One Month on. Towards a Neoliberal “Democratic Dictatorship” by Peter Koenig
2. [source] US Agents Are Filling Key Posts in Argentina by Nil Nikandrov
1. [source] History of Russia in maps, and photos
2. [Source] Lavrov Warmly Greets Kerry in Zurich, Snubs Blood-Soaked Witch Nuland (Video)
3. [source] LIVE: Russian FM spokesperson Zakharova holds press briefing in Moscow
4. [source] Revisiting Litvinenko, What Really Happened?
5. [source] The Tide Is Turning: 2016 Promises Big Changes on Planet Earth and Status Quo’s Power Elite
6. [source] Russia slams Britain’s inquiry as biased, vague
7. [source] Why Russia sulked on ‘Implementation Day’
1. [source] The Deputy corps commander of the DPR Ministry of Defense Ministry, Eduard Basurin has provided a summary of events in the Donetsk people’s Republic. With Eng. subtitles
2. [source] Sakhanka, in the dug out | Eng Subs
5. [source] Point of view of the Ukrainian pro-NATO establishment:
• It’s all Russia’s fault.
• Ukraine is not the US and EU occupied, we are absolutely independent.
• Russia is occupied by the Russia’s government.
• The West attacks Russia because of the Russia’s “aggression.”
• It’s Russia needs Minsk peace agreement, not Kiev. (Apparently, because Russia is so aggressive, that it tried to get peace agreements in Ukraine and in Syria.)
• Minsk agreement is not between Kiev and Moscow, it’s between Russia and Russian govern. (In reality Minsk agreement is between Kiev and Donbass.)
Minsk II: Even after missed 2015 deadlines there is still hope for the
Ukraine-Russia peace deal. Former Ukrainian Deputy Defence Minister Leonid Polyakov joins us in the Viewpoint studio. In a discussion revolving around the prospects for peace between Kyiv and Moscow, he says the biggest barrier is Russia’s inability to recognize Ukraine as a sovereign, independent nation.
“There is no eternal process in this world, especially in the diplomatic arena. This agreement is not exactly a legal agreement, it’s a more a political agreement. It’s very specific because of the subject of the negotiations. This is between Russia and the current Russian regime, which still has difficulties coming to terms with Ukrainian independence. And Ukraine which allowed itself at a certain point to become so weak and naive not to take the Russian threat seriously.”
6. [source] Donbass 360 drone video: Donetsk airport ruins and testimony
7. [Source] Zacharchenko: We ask Ukraine in a civilized manner to leave us in peace and go away.
8. [Source] Kominternovo: Life under shelling | Eng Subs
Free.. Click Here