Since my three research assistants are writing SITREPs from Monday through Saturday, a reader – Baaz – has offered to write weekly Ukraine SITREPs on Sundays covering the full past week. Below you will find his first weekly Ukraine SITREP. Please read through it and let us know what he should do differently/better and how he can improve them. Since *you*, the reader, are the ‘end user’ for all these SITREPs, *you* are the one who has to give your thumb up/down what you get.
Many thanks to all, kind regards,
2. French Intelligence: USA lied about Russian invasion in Ukraine
3. Armed conflicts registered among Ukraine’s army units in Donbass
4. Sahra Wagenknecht: EU Policy Has Destroyed Ukraine and Damaged Europe
5. Kiev Needs $1.5Bln for Ukraine’s East Reconstruction – Deputy PM
6. Russia Has No Plans to Invade Ukraine – French Intelligence
7. Repression by Post-Maidan Ukraine Govt. Shows Support for It Strictly Limited
8. Ukraine may lose Chinese investments due to outlawing communism
9. Odessa Protesters Give a Clear Warning to Poroshenko during his Visit
10. Expert: Social protests may spiral into “left terror” in Ukraine after the ultra-right Kiev bans communist and left ideology
11. NATO’s Anti-Russia Spearhead Force Conducts First Exercise
12. S&P downgrades Ukraine’s rating to “CC” from “CCC-”
13. Russian Duma deputy proposes to declare the Ukrainian Armed Forces an extremist formation
14. Political stability in Russia depends on Ukraine – report (has a link to report as well)
15. Great War is Coming in Ukraine?
16. A Tale of Two Countries: The Post-Soviet Evolution of Belarus and Ukraine
How come that Belarus, which used to be four times economically less productive than Ukraine, has become such a success story?
17. Historic statues smashed in Kharkiv, Ukraine following adoption of vicious thought-control laws
18. Statement of the left forces of Lugansk People’s Republic
19. This Is how Fascism looks like in Ukraine
20. Ukraine: Which way to Europe and for Europe?
21. Kiev starts reforms … by changing city names
22. UN concerned about introduction of electronic pass system in Donbas
23. NATO not going to cancel deployment of US missile defense system in Europe — Russian envoy
24. On March 17, 1991, 70% of Ukrainians voted to remain inside USSR
25. Russian admiral dismisses Poroshenko’s threat to fight for returning Crimea as bluff
26. No comment from Kremlin regarding Kiev’s accusations regarding presidential aide
27. Russia to tighten rules for foreign-funded religious groups
28. Ukrainian Anti-Totalitarianism Legislation an Act of Pure Totalitarianism
29. Ukraine’s State News Agency Hopes for New World War
30. Russian political analyst Vladimir Fadeyev argues that the crisis in Ukraine not so much changed the make-up of the international system as revealed changes that have already happened within it but have not been revealed until the crisis brought them to the surface. And what the world saw surprised many
32. Ukraine needs $ 217mn to abolish Soviet names – expert
35. US Paratroopers Arrive in Ukraine as Fighting Intensifies in Donbass
36. NATO activity near Russian borders increased by 80% – General Staff
(strategic bombers from the US Air Force were used to perform strategic tasks during those exercises.
He also said that the US plans to supply its Eastern European allies with JASSM-ER long-range aviation cruise missiles, which will enable NATO warplanes to hit targets 1,300 kilometers inside the Russian territory.
“In the case of a military conflict, critical facilities on the territory of almost the entire European part of Russia will be vulnerable to NATO’s air attack, with the flight time of the missiles reduced by half,”Kartapolov warned.
The General Staff official also spoke about increased intelligence activity by NATO in the Black Sea.
He said that US Global Hawk drones were spotted in Ukrainian air space in March, with the UAVs increasing “the depth of reconnaissance on the territory of Russia by 250-300 kilometers.”)
37. DPR leader says many Ukrainian troops killed, 300 wounded nearby Donetsk airport
38. Ukraine PM: Kiev never again to restore former trade relations with Russia ( Statement by a clown) (Once you read Mr.Buzinas last interview you will know why they killed him as to not spoil their party )
39. Ukraine a Vector for GMO Poison’s Spread Through EU
40. Poroshenko Keeps his Word: Donbass Children Don’t Go to School
( A Gentleman who always keeps his promises)
41. If you cant get it up its putins fault. Last interview of Mr.Buzina before he was murdered ( Gives an insight to the kind of man he was and why he must have been a roadblock to those crazies in power)
42. Kyiv’s war in eastern Ukraine having trouble finding soldiers
43. Has Fighting Resumed in Donetsk?
44. America’s Weaponising of Ignorance
45. Conflict Rages in Donbass
46. General Skrzypczak: “I retract everything I said about Ukraine