The U.S. only fails at everything
Children can be brutally honest, sometimes. A small son comes into his mother’s room and asks, “Mom, have you ever seen my dad naked?” And she is like, “Huh? What?” “Dad is in a shower now. Come quick and look at this horror.”
Someone recently wrote that Americans behave like naive children. If this indeed was true, now is the best time for them to take a pick at a handful of individuals who run their country and who attempt, putting it mildly, to perform a forceful violent nonconsensual act on the rest of humanity.
Take for example, the US Defense Secretary Ash Carter. I recall meeting Mr. Carter once at some fundraising event. At the time he was an Under Secretary and in charge of military procurement. In other words, he was the most important person for thousands of American companies, big and small, for whom defense contracts were the sole source of existence. An old pal of mine, a lifelong defense contractor himself, pointed him out in a crowd of governors and judges, and said, “Forget about politicians, this is the most important person for someone like myself.” I was thoroughly unimpressed. Little did I know that in a few short years, we might be looking at someone inspired to become the very last military minister of the U.S.
I wrote about him exactly a year ago, on June 10th, 2015
On June 5th, 2015, after rebalancing Asia with Pacific at U.S. Africa Command headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany, US Defense Secretary Ash Carter summoned top American defensive heads and diplomats to talk about Russia.
Everyone noticed that the Defense Secretary Ash Carter was “sad.” [Source]
Carter was sad, because nobody listened to him. In 2006 he advocated the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace to bomb Iran. 10 years later, Iran is still there. This past April Carter said again that “We Might Bomb Iran Even If a Peace Agreement Is Signed” [Source]
Now, Ashton Baldwin “Ash” Carter, the son of an Abingdon Memorial Hospital psychiatrist, is advocating nuking Russia, using the territory of NATO-occupied Ukraine and the territories of NATO-occupied Eastern Europe as missile launch pads. Ash Carter warns Russia on nukes: “U.S. responses must make clear to Russia that if it does not return to compliance, our responses will make them less secure than they are today.”[Source]
“The Obama administration is weighing a range of aggressive responses to Russia’s alleged violation of a Cold War-era nuclear treaty, including deploying land-based missiles in Europe that could preemptively destroy the Russian weapons.” [Source]
Here, you can also find a transcript of “Fiscal Year 2016 NUCLEAR FORCES HEARING Committee on Armed Services: Subcommittee on Strategic Forces held a hearing entitled “Fiscal Year 2016 Nuclear Forces Hearing”
A lot has happened in one year. After being humiliated in the Persian Gulf and pushed out of the Middle East and the China’s Sea, after having the nuclear submarine USS Florida intercepted by a tiny Spanish coastguard boat, and after being asked to vacate the May 9th Victory day parade in Moldova, after having to lose four fighter jets in one week, including one that flew over president Obama, after having to admit that their battleships, originally designed to attack Russia on the Northern Seas, melt and stall in Mediterranean heat, after Israel asked Russia for defense security, making the US’s presence in the Middle East redundant, after all these and more “the bravest and the best” have decided that all they have to do to remedy their utter failure in everything is to break Russia’s back. Breaking down all the other independent sovereign countries will be a walk in a park, they presume.
We’re just three weeks away from NATO Warsaw Summit said to become “the most critical” since the inception of NATO. Let’s see what NATO apparatchiks have to say about this meeting, and also what the members of Russian government know about it.
- Summit meetings are often held at key moments in the Alliance’s evolution – they are not regular meetings, but important junctures in the Alliance’s decision-making process.
- Summits are used, for instance, to introduce new policy, invite new members into the Alliance, launch major initiatives and reinforce partnerships.
- They are meetings of the North Atlantic Council at its highest level possible – that of Heads of State and Government.
- Since 1949, there have been 26 NATO summits. The last one took place in Newport, Wales, the United Kingdom, 4-5 September 2014 and the next one will be hosted by Poland (Warsaw) in July 2016.
- NATO summits are always held in a NATO member country and are chaired by the NATO Secretary General.
Frantic Activities before the July 8-9 NATO Warsaw Summit 2016 in brief
- Warsaw Summit – Atlantic Council March 23, 2016. As the “Wales Summit recognized, NATO faces a potential threat of attack by conventional force..”
- Nato in show of strength ahead of Warsaw summit
- Nato has begun three military exercises – Anaconda-16, Baltops and Iron Wolf 2016 – designed to show it is ready to defend its eastern allies from Russia.
The Anaconda-16 war drills in Poland is the largest of its kind since the end of the Cold War. The 10-day drill involves 14,000 US soldiers, 12,000 Polish ones and up to 1,000 British troops out of a total of 31,000 personnel from 24 nations. For the first time since WWII, German tanks cross the border into Poland.
The Baltops (Baltic Operations) exercise, which takes place every year and which also began on Monday, involves 4,500 troops in Nordic and Baltic countries. It will include hundreds of soldiers from Finland and Sweden, which are not in Nato but which are cultivating closer ties because of Russia’s aggression in Ukraine.
Iron Wolf 2016 involves 5,000 troops and will take place largely in Lithuania and Latvia.
- The US is finalizing plans to switch on components of an anti-ballistic missile shield in Poland and in Romania. Poland itself is creating a 35,000-strong force of reservists.
- On June 3rd, 2016 Atlantic Council, allegedly acting as a shadow U.S. government, issued a press release under the title: Wroclaw Global Forum Concludes with Calls for Productive NATO Summit. Among expected platitude it states: “The afternoon session opened with a panel discussion on NATO’s future and the Warsaw Summit moderated by Atlantic Council President and CEO Fred Kempe. The panel featured US Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Rose Gottemoeller; Deputy Commanding General, 4 Infantry Division, US Army Gen. James J. Mingus; Secretary of State and Head of the [Poland] National Security Bureau Pawel Soloch; Deputy Secretary General of NATO Alexander Vershbow; and Senator Joseph Manchin. The discussion highlighted the key issues facing the future of NATO, and stressed the importance of a productive summit in Warsaw next month. Said Vershbow, ”We face one of the most challenging security environments in decades. We have to step up and meet challenges from a revanchist Russia…and at the same time we have to deal with the arc of crisis that spans the entire Middle East and North Africa region. […] Failure is not an option as we go into the Warsaw summit. We have to show them all that NATO will deliver and I think we will.’
- June 8th, 2016 – NATO Energy Security Forum 2016. NATO’s role in European Energy Security The Maritime Dimension Conference, June 8th, 2016 in Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel, Warsaw, Poland. [trade.gov.pl] Summary: Discussions went around the fact that if NATO attacks Russia, Russia would cease oil and gas deliveries to Europe, bringing its functions to an abrupt stop. Will the US be able to deliver needed LNG and oil products via sea? The answer is “no” even if Russia let them, but neither Russia, no its allies would let them.
- “Alas, the meeting illustrated how NATO has become an expensive burden for America,” reports CATO Institute.
- Joseph Dunford warns that Russia “could pose an existential threat to the United States.” [com] On March 29, 2016 Gen. Dunford, a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, calls Russia “the biggest threat to the U.S.” and called for preparation for the ‘dynamic and complex’ future wars. “Current planning, organizational construct, and … command and control is actually not suited for that (full-spectrum) character of war,” he said.
- Public lecture by Daniel Mitov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria 07/06/2016 “Russia has lost economic competition with Europe and military competition with NATO”, Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov says at a roundtable in Sofia organized by the European Council on Foreign Relations in April 2016. He bases his assumption on estimates that Russia spends on its defense 10 time less than the US and all the NATO members combined. Apparently, the minister of the poorest country in Europe assumes that future wars will be conducted by exchanging budget estimate projectiles.
- Atlantic Council: The Road to Warsaw: All Eyes on the Eastern Flank
- Atlantic Council: Defending Europe’s Eastern Flank: Legislative Perspectives, and Readiness and Deterrence
- WSF2015 – All Eyes on the Eastern Flank: The Warsaw NATO Summit in 2016
- Expectations for the NATO Warsaw Summit: Is NATO doing the right things – and doing them right?
- Tomasz Szatkowski, Under-Secretary of State for Defence of the Republic of Poland. on the priorities and challenges facing NATO ahead of the NATO Warsaw Summit [org Royal United Services Institute] “If you arrived at the Summit and you don’t know what decision you are going to take, then you failed.”
- EUCOM Announces European Reassurance Initiative Implementation Plan, March 30, 2016 eucom STUTTGART, Germany – U.S. Army Europe (USAREUR) will begin receiving continuous troop rotations of U.S.-based armored brigade combat teams (ABCT) to the European theater in February 2017, bringing the total Army presence in Europe up to three fully-manned Army brigades. The Army to begin storing “static” equipment, known as Army Prepositioned Stocks (APS), within Europe for contingency operations. General Phil Breedlove, U.S. European Command (EUCOM) commander: “This is a big step in enhancing the Army’s rotational presence and increasing their combat equipment in Europe. This Army implementation plan continues to demonstrate our strong and balanced approach to reassuring our NATO Allies and Partners in the wake of an aggressive Russia in Eastern Europe and elsewhere. This means our Allies and Partners will see more capability – they will see a more frequent presence of an armored brigade with more modernized equipment in their countries.”
- NATO needs to take ‘firm and hard’ action during Warsaw summit: Polish president. 10.06.2016 Polish President Andrzej Duda has said that during a July summit in Warsaw the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) needs to take “firm” action to ensure peace. [pl]
- Exclusive: U.S. may turn to Canada for help with new NATO force in eastern Europe [Reuters.com] The United States could turn to Canada to help it establish a new NATO force in eastern Europe as a deterrent against Russia because it is struggling to win support from its European allies. Despite its show of force the alliance is moving slowly in its efforts to build a rotating force of 4,000 troops on its eastern flank in Poland and the Baltics. While the US is increasing its military spending in Europe, Italy, Belgium and France cut their defense spending. Spain is leading NATO’s special “spearhead” force that can deploy in less than a week. Smaller countries such as Denmark say they do not have the resources to deploy a battalion. Italy, a major buyer of gas from Russia — on which the European Union depends heavily for energy supplies — is wary of taking a tough line on Moscow. That leaves Canada, which has 220 armed forces personnel in Poland. “Canada is actively considering options to effectively contribute to NATO’s strengthened defense and deterrence posture,” said a spokesperson for the Canadian Department of National Defence. “
- 2016 NATO Summit in Warsaw, the German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) is partnering with the NATO Public Diplomacy Division by bringing together a senior-level panel of officials and experts.
- Some experts such as Ian Brzezinski, a former Pentagon official who now works for the Atlantic Council think tank in Washington, have predicted that Russia will stage a provocation ahead of the NATO summit in Poland.
[Here is my article on the alleged preparation of a NATO false flag attack in Estonia.]
- 13 June 2016 NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg on the agenda of this week’s meetings of NATO Defence Ministers [ge] “Over the next two days, we will take a series of important decisions to strengthen our collective defence and enhance our cooperation with partners.” “After many years of going in the wrong direction, we are starting to go into the right direction,” Stoltenberg said. Defence Ministers will also discuss how NATO can expand its efforts to project stability beyond its borders. [doublespeak for further expansion of NATO towards Russia.] “On Wednesday, we will meet the Ukrainian Defence Minister in the NATO-Ukraine Commission. We are concerned about the security situation, amid continued ceasefire violations in eastern Ukraine,” said Mr. Stoltenberg
- NATO likely to declare cyberspace a warfare domain at Warsaw summit – German general
- Poland forms 35.000 paramilitary troops in a spirit of Ukrainian ultra-nationalist Right Sector National Guards for a “hybrid war” with Russia
- On Monday 14th, Kiev junta called to prepare for “general mobilization and country’s operation under martial law”
- According to the Pew Research Center’s Spring 2016 Global Attitudes Survey, people in Europe don’t see Russia as a major threat and don’t see hard power as a viable solution for tensions with Moscow,
So, what is it all supposed to mean and what should we expect from the Warsaw NATO Summit?
For the first time since the World War II so many nations has gotten together to threaten Russia with war. On official level and for Media, Russia has spoken out against NATO’s build-up in the region.
Foreign minister Sergei Lavrov:
“It’s not a secret that we view as negative NATO moving its military infrastructure to our borders, drawing other countries into its military activities.” This will activate the Russian sovereign right to protect itself with methods that are adequate for today’s risks.”
Franz Klintsevich, the deputy head of the defense committee in the upper house of Russia’s parliament, went further. He told the Russia’s Interfax agency that NATO was preparing a “global strike” against Russia.
June 1st, during a political show on Russia One TV channel,
The following is not a full transcript, but what was said about NATO and an upcoming Warsaw Summit
Vladimir Zhirinovsky, a Russian politician, the head of the Liberal-Democratic Party and until 2011 member of Russian parliament: Ones again, NATO is lying to the entire planet claiming that the alliance is going to “defend” someone. Ask those NATO generals how many children were kidnapped and murdered in Europe for the past ten years. The answer is hundreds of thousands. Right now in peaceful Europe they kidnap children all over the world and use them for harvesting organs and for sexual entertainment. If they want to explain something to European children, they have to tell them: “Look, children of Europe, in summer 2016 Europe approaches a beginning of a possible war. There is a 95% chance of war in Europe right now. We have only 5% left. If Russia gets scared, war won’t take place. If Russia won’t get scared, there will be war.” This is exactly how the question stands now. I was told about this back in 2015.
That’s why NATO calls this summit “critical.” They planed this back in 2015 that in summer 2016 the standoff between NATO and Russia will reach it’s boiling point. They are going to give us an ultimatum. We must either to accept their ultimatum, or to answer the way we think is the best for us. That’s why this July Warsaw NATO Summit if the most dangerous. After it, either they have to strike us, or we have to strike them. They don’t offer any other solution. We are at the Rubicon, and the next step is a war.
Remember how the Great Patriotic war started on June 22nd, 1941? Hitler’s armies came to the Russia’s borders. The same is happening today. NATO’s troops are on our borders in June 2016. I’m not saying that NATO will attack tomorrow. They are trying to scare us. They think that people like Kudrin and the entire 5th column will call to retreat. Do you understand that we will never ever retread again? They’re going to push us until they get a preventive strike that will leave nothing out of all German divisions and out of all NATO armies. There will be nothing left, but smoke and a big hole in the ground.
We want Europeans to feel fear, because right now they fear nothing. They believe this propaganda that NATO will protect them. Germany and Poland, you have to understand that more NATO troops you host on your territories the sooner you will perish.
Michael Bohm, the Moscow Times: What is Russia offering to the world?
Mikhail Starshinov, a deputy of the State Duma from United Russia and a representative of the All-Russian Popular Front: Russia offers to play by the rules. If we agreed to something, we keep our promises. When one team revises the rules in the middle of the game singlehandedly to gain advantage over the other team, then we get damaged relationships in politics and military insecurity.
Sergei Shargunov, a journalist: In Poland, an aggressive military block NATO represents itself as a savior of the children. NATO killed many children bombing Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria and Libya. NATO daily bombs Donetsk with population of 95.000 children. Only in Donetsk, 101 child was killed with the direct support by NATO of this aggression against people in Ukraine.
Today NATO pulls in countries that are not members of NATO, like Ukraine, Georgia and Azerbaijan. These actions are going directly against NATO Charter.
It’s an attempt to create a buffer zone of small “anti-russias” made from former Soviet republics, all around our country. Let NATO tell this to the children in Europe!
And now we wait…
You don’t have to waste your valuable time watching all those NATO videos above. This episode of the Washington psycho dramedy summary: the representatives of the Great Parasite discussing the “unprecedented danger” they are all collectively facing.
They know that the Judgment Day is fast approaching. They know they will have to answer for everything they have done starting with the nullification of the post-WWII World Order that they singlehandedly arranged and called “post-Cold War settlement.” This so called “settlement” includes illegal re-unification of Germany, and the unlawful division of the Soviet Union, the West engineered pillaging of Russia’s wealth, the violation of the Yalta Agreements, and the conversion of the peaceful Warsaw Treaty Organization into a military NATO war alliance, for the war crimes committed against the nations of the Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, and Syria. For the engineering of putsches against governments of sovereign countries. For the engineering of the worldwide market collapse that cost trillions in lost wealth of the producing nations. For playing instrumental roles in facilitating worldwide terrorism, poverty, slavery and the production, distribution and use of dangerous addictive substances. For the worldwide attacks on Christian churches, and the ongoing genocide of people of Muslim faith.
Make no mistake, it’s them, these group of con artists, thieves, professional liars and professional sadists, who are facing an “unprecedented crisis.” It’s not us, normal average people all over the world. It’s them only… They profiteer from wars, we suffer from them. They have become unabashedly rich, we are punished with austerity. They declare themselves the judges of humanity, and we have become victims of their crimes. They speak for themselves, not for us.
You don’t have to watch all these NATO videos, but you should take a look at the faces of the people orchestrating this unprecedented assault on humanity for their own personal gains. We should make posters with their faces. We should show to our children those NATO dudes, who at best belong on Irish potato farms. They have been bombing Europe, Africa and the Middle East and now they are itching to bomb our houses. Show to your children these Atlantic Council women. Instead of continuing the trade of their ancestors selling sunflower seeds on Odessa Privoz Market, they conspire with the violent NATO dummies to slap an expiration date on you, kids, so the fruits of their own womb would start a new human race. I kid you not.
P.S.: June 14th, 2016 11:05 GMT President Putin orders unannounced inspection of Russia’s armed forces
President Vladimir Putin has ordered an unannounced inspection of Russia’s armed forces, Tass reports.
The state and readiness of military arsenals will be assessed, Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said on Tuesday. Weapon and equipment depots will be inspected, as well as certain military control points, according to the minister. This surprise combat readiness check includes the call-up of reservists for military training.