On Friday, October 17th, 2008, right before the 2008 Presidential election, I posted the following video of Malcolm X:
and I added the following words:
So what do you think? Is Obama a threat to the system (a “field negro”) or the obedient slave of the system (a “house negro”)?  Is Obama a force for “change”?
Time has proven, beyond any doubt, that Obama was not only a ‘house negro’, but an abject ‘Tom‘ who would subserviently obey any order from his Wall Street masters and happily betray the interests of the 99%,  Black, White, Asian or other.  Another term which comes to my mind is ‘prostitute’.  And the only good thing which came out of his election was the proof that a majority of White Americans would vote for a Black man if they were promised “change you can believe in”.  Hopefully, this has also proved to a majority of Black Americans that prostitutes come in all colors, Black included, and that race really says nothing about a person.
And now this.  Check out this abject video: (please, do watch it all!)
I wish I could find strong enough words to express my absolute contempt for Barak Obama and all he stands for.  Think about it: here he is, the first Black President, shamelessly brown-nosing a a vicious, genocidal, terrorist regime which has the disgraceful ‘distinction’ of being the last openly racist regime on the planet
Words fail me.
House Negro, Tom, prostitute – none of that really expresses my disgust with this man.  Obama deserves to have his name become a neologism: “don’t be such an Obama!” , “that SOB sure did Obama me!” , “you punk-ass Obama!” or something similar.
And I think of Malcolm X, IMHO the greatest American which ever lived (even though he himself never considered himself as an “American”).  Ironically, X and Obama have a lot in common: they are brilliant speakers, they are charismatic leaders, they both achieved quasi-perfection in their lives’ mission.  And they both faithfully served their masters: X served God, Obama serves Satan (whether he understands it or not).
[disclaimer for the doubleplusgoodthinking atheists: please ignore the last sentence above; I am not interested in discussing it]
Yes, Obama is an “anti-X”, the polar opposite of Malcolm X,  one of the two greatest “prophets” (in a non religious sense) of the 20th century who spoke on behalf of the oppressed (the other one being Alexander Solzhenitsyn).  All Obama really is is a pagan idol.
I think of King David who wrote:

Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save. When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing. Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord their God. He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them — he remains faithful forever. He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets prisoners free, the Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down,the Lord loves the righteous. The Lord watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. ” (Psalm 146).

A lot of liberals, progressives and otherwise naive people ignored this ancient warning never to turn a man into an idol and foolishly placed their hopes into the ‘change’ they were promised.  Likewise, many Blacks made skin-color into their own idol which they  also naively worshiped.  Now that this entire edifice of misplaced hopes is coming crashing down in an orgy of lies, hypocrisy, betrayals and prostitution, I hope that at least we will all learn this basic lesson: this regime cannot be changed, reformed or otherwise salvaged.  What the USA needs is not another President, but regime-change, in which the 1% currently running the US Empire are given the boot and sovereignty is  returned to the remaining 99% (regardless of skin color).
So I offer you all a slogan for the future political campaigns:
“Regime change, the only change you should believe in”
The Saker
The Essential Saker IV: Messianic Narcissism's Agony by a Thousand Cuts
The Essential Saker III: Chronicling The Tragedy, Farce And Collapse of the Empire in the Era of Mr MAGA