The week before the Orthodox Christian Easter, the US senate went frantic with activities, adopting one obscene legislature after another.
- On April 28, US House Armed Services Committee adopted $610 billion, one of the largest single annual budget measures considered by Congress
- $3.4 billion effort to increase the US military presence in Eastern Europe
- Tackled the question of another major arms control agreement: The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces treaty, which the US violated by using long-range cruise missile capable Mk-41 launchers for BMD systems in Europe. The US Congress agreed with itself that Russia did it
- The US has just violated the Plutonium Management and Disposition Agreement
- US Lawmakers to Kill Open Skies Treaty
On April 29, 2016 Good Friday, the day Christians spend in quiet prayers and contemplations, a few US congressmen introduce a new piece of legislative art that was immediately heralded by their compatriots.
.@RepEliotEngel and @RepKinzinger introduce the Stability and Democracy (STAND) for Ukraine Act (H.R. 5094) https://t.co/2QQ677zfzb
— Boris Zilberman (@rolltidebmz) April 29, 2016
“WASHINGTON—Representative Eliot L. Engel (D-NY), Ranking Member of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, and Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) today announced that they have introduced comprehensive legislation to address the ongoing crisis in Ukraine. An additional bipartisan group of 14 members, including the bipartisan leadership of the Congressional Ukraine Caucus, joined Reps. Engel and Kinzinger to introduce the Stability and Democracy (STAND) for Ukraine Act (H.R. 5094), which clarifies the position of the United States on Russia’s illegal occupation of Crimea, tightens sanctions on Russia, and drives new innovations to provide support for Ukraine.”
According, to April 29, 2016 Press Release by the House of representatives
STAND for Ukraine Act Tightens Sanctions Regime on Kremlin, Codifies Non-Recognition Policy on Russia’s Occupation of Crimea
Joining Reps. Engel and Kinzinger as cosponsors of the STAND for Ukraine Act are Representatives Sander Levin (D-MI), Mike Fitzpatrick (R-PA), Marcy Kaptur (D-OH), Ralph Abraham (R-LA), Jim Costa (D-CA), Randy Weber (R-TX), Ted Deutch (D-FL), Mike Pompeo (R-KS), David Cicilline (D-RI), John Shimkus (R-IL), Bill Keating (D-MA), Gus Bilirakis (R-FL), Steve Cohen (D-TN), and Reid Ribble (R-WI).
The devil is always in the details, and what essentially is introduced by this bill is provisions for unrestricted sanctions on Russia, and the long list of punishment on those persons and entities who try to evade, knowingly or unknowingly, these unilateral US sanctions.
If enacted, this bill also will deal a serious blow to international arms trade. It calls for amendment of International Trafficking in Arms Regulations. It looks like its calling to block any and all arms deals with Russia for all NATO members, and also for all non-NATO countries. (The bill also has a classified annex.)
The only actually Ukraine related part of this bill is so called “Title III – Other Matters” Section 301: Consortium to support increased private investments in Ukraine.”
You will really like this brilliant idea to bail out private American investors in Ukraine. They want to create an international consortium with other national governments to insure private investors from ANY losses.
In 2015, IMF stated that “No money from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which is injecting cash into the Ukrainian economy, should go toward repaying Ukraine’s debts to foreign creditors.” This was directed against repayment $3bln debt to Russian taxpayers, but also prevented Franklin Templeton and Soros from getting back money they invested into pillaging, destabilizing Ukraine and organizing the “revolution of dignity,” a.k.a. fascist putsch in Ukraine. Ukraine doesn’t have any other money but those coming from IMF.
This STAND for Ukraine piece of legislative marvel is design to go around the IMF and to make sovereign governments and taxpayers to pay back private investors.
You will love this one: #4 page 19: “An international consortium would be an effective mechanism to spread the risk against loss among the broad group of governmental and private insurers.” OPIC will preside over this ‘consortium” and it will ensure the private investors claims of losses due to “armed conflict, political violence, and expropriation in Ukraine.” Looks like these senators know what’s coming. The resources of the members of consortium will be utilized to the “maximum extent possible.”
They are talking about sovereign countries resources that will be unitized to pay losses to the US based private investors, like banks and investment funds. Consider also that the Federal Reserve bank is a private institution, so any money this institution has spent in Ukraine, including the funding of the military campaign against Ukrainian population, and possible armed conflict of NATO with Russia on the territory of Ukraine will be also refunded under this provision.
It looks if NATO attacks Russia via Ukraine, this “consortium” of governments will pay for this campaign.
In the world history of liars, thieves, con-artists and swindlers, this bill should have its own chapter.
Action 302 is also interesting because it calls to prevent any sway of opinions in favor of Russia. It also calls for increase brainwashing of Russians living outside of Russia.
It’s so brilliant in its shameless and brazen deception. It’s a marvel.
STAND for Ukraine also is a deceiving title.
It’s a draft of a Charter for Insurance consortium directly with the US government and the Secretary of State assisted by OPIC.
The right title should be “STAND for the US, its industrial military complex, its “color revolution industry” and its banks, and STAND against Russia, common sense and common security ”
Who are the authors?
The following is a brief research I have done on those US elected government officials whose names are under the “comprehensive legislation to address the ongoing crisis in Ukraine.” It’s so called the Stability and Democracy (STAND) for Ukraine Act (H.R. 5094):
Eliot Lance Engel
- Eliot Lance Engel was born in the Bronx, the son of Sylvia (née Bleend) and Philip Engel, an ironworker. His grandparents, of Ukrainian Jewish background, immigrated from the Russian Empire. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_Engel
- Congressman Eliot Engel : Latest News – U.S. House …
- Engel Addresses Flint Water Crisis … Representative Eliot L. Engel, Ranking Member of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, today …… It’s really a political charade and this pointless attempt to find a scandal that simply doesn’t exist.
- US official: Russia’s actions in Ukraine conflict an ‘invasion’ | TheHill thehill.com/…/234689-us-official-russias-actions-in-ukraine-conf…The Hill
Mar 4, 2015 – “Ukraine is not going to win a war against Russia, but it can impose a greater … Tags: Randy Weber, Chuck Hagel, Ukraine, Russia, Moscow,
The top Democrat on the committee, Rep. Eliot Engel (N.Y.), added that those policies “are good but only up to a point. They don’t go far enough.” Engel also announced new legislation Wednesday that would “offer Ukraine greater assistance on a variety of fronts.”
“Ukraine is not going to win a war against Russia, but it can impose a greater cost on Vladimir Putin’s aggression and slow Russia’s advances, and it has a chance to remain on its feet when all is said and done,” Engel said.
“Ongoing Russian aggression threatens the security and stability of the entire region and undermines decades of American commitment to and investment in Europe that is whole, free and at peace. In fact, this is a threat to the whole international order,” he said.
- Adam Kinzinger Verified account @RepKinzinger: I represent Illinois’ 16th District. It’s an honor to serve in Congress on Energy & Commerce and as a pilot in the Air National Guard.
- How Long Untill Rep. Adam Kinzinger Backs Bombing Russia/Ukraine http://www.redstate.com/diary/ulyssesarn/2014/03/04/long-untill-rep-adam-kinzinger-backs-bombing-russiaukraine/
- “Illinois Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger is quickly becoming a textbook definition of an interventionist.”
– congressman Kinzinger called for the US military, of which he is a member, to start bombing targets inside of Iraq.
– Before that congressman Kinzinger was one of the leading voices calling for the US to bomb Syria.
– Kinzinger has been calling for international consequences for ” Putin’s actions in Ukraine” such as increase US energy production and exports to Europe and wanting Western nations to seize Russia’s assets held abroad among other action items.
- Kinzinger’s military service questioned after Facebook post (updated …
Feb 10, 2010 – Air Force pilot Adam Kinzinger (R) said he received a “flurry of emails” questioning his military service shortly after he won the GOP nomination
- Combat Veteran Rep. Adam Kinzinger: Trump Is Advocating for War CrimesCombat Veteran Rep. Adam Kinzinger: Trump Is Advocating for War Crimes, Similar to Benito Mussolini www.theblaze.com/…/combat-veteran-rep-adam-kinzinger-tru…
- Sander Levin was born in Detroit, Michigan, to Bess (née Levinson) and Saul R. Levin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sander_Levin
- Sander Levin, a Jewish Democrat from Michigan whose family has been deeply involved in Detroit politics http://forward.com/news/187143/amid-detroit-bankruptcy-jews-rally-behind-cause-of/
- Reopening of the Golden Rose Choral synagogue in Ukraine: a speech in Congress by Rep. Sander Levin (D-MI), on Oct 5, 2000
- Oct 5, 2000 – CHORAL SYNAGOGUE IN UKRAINE. Hon. Sander M. Levin. of Michigan. in the house of representatives.
- Co-chairs of the Congressional Ukrainian Caucus Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio), Rep. Sander Levin (D-Mich.) …Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen of New Jersey, recipient of the Friend of UNIS award, with Michael Sawkiw Jr., Roksolana Lozynskyj, Tamara Olexy, Bishop John Bura and Kira Lozynskyj.
- co-chairs of the Congressional Ukrainian Caucus Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio), Rep. Sander Levin (D-Mich.) and Rep. Mike Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), as well as UNIS Director Michael Sawkiw Jr. www.ukrweekly.com/uwwp/ukrainian-american-community-continues-advocacy-of-stronger-u-s-ukraine-relations/
- Ukrainian National Media Outlets Feature Ohio Democrat …
- house.gov/…/3370-ukrainian-national-media-outlet…WASHINGTON—Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur (D-OH), co-chair of the Congressional Ukraine Caucus in the House of Representatives
- Great Synagogue is rededicated in Kyiv (03/26/00)www.ukrweekly.com/old/archive/2000/130001.shtml
Mar 26, 2000 – Inside the ornate synagogue hundreds of guests first listened to opening … Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio), co-chair of the Congressional Ukrainian …
Ralph Lee Abraham, Jr.
- Abraham is the son of the former Marlene Posey (1932–2015), a retired educator, and Ralph Abraham, Sr. (1933–1980)
- Voting record: H RES 162: Calling on the President to provide Ukraine with military assistance to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity.Vote YES Date: March 23, 2015
Ukraine Military Aid.
“House Resolution 162, which calls on the president “to provide Ukraine with military assistance to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity,” allows President Obama to provide Ukraine with defensive weapons to defend against aggression from Russia.”
- Freedom Index: Congressional Scorecard for Ralph Abraham was assigned as “BAD vote” because it violated the Constitution of the US
“The House adopted H. Res. 162 on March 23, 2015 by a vote of 348 to 48 (Roll Call 131). We have assigned pluses to the nays not only because foreign aid is unconstitutional but also because this bill would further interject the United States into a foreign conflict. Allowing the U.S. president to provide lethal arms to Ukraine in order to fight Russia is tantamount to waging a proxy war on Russia without the constitutionally required congressional declaration of war. The House, by giving such power to the president, is relinquishing one of its constitutional responsibilities.”
Reid Ribble (R-WI).
- Reid James Ribble is an American politician who has been the U.S. Representative for Wisconsin’s 8th congressional district since 2011
- “Wisconsin Republican Congressman Reid Ribble described his “own religious upbringing”—his father was a minister; three of his brothers and one son are all pastors.
“Whoa,” said Sister Simone, impressed.
“Christianity is all about serving the poor,” Representative Ribble told her. “What is the church doing wrong that it had to come to the government to get so much funding?”
“We have a limitation in our capacity to do that,” said Sister Simone.
“Your capacity is the same as our capacity,” Representative Ribble argued.
These head-scratching moments aside, I found the entire frame of the hearing as laid out by Chairman Ryan to be seriously flawed. Ostensibly, it was to examine the most effective ways to fight poverty as we approach the fiftieth anniversary of the War on Poverty next year. “
- Ribble proposed sweeping changes to Social Security, including continuing and accelerating increases in the retirement age, implementing the chained CPI benefit cut to Social Security,
- Reid Ribble voted YES on barring EPA from regulating greenhouse gases
- In June 2012, he voted for the Domestic Energy and Jobs Act, which would increase oil and gas drilling in the U.S., and decrease environmental restrictions.
- Ribble also supported the Offshore Leasing Act in May 2011, and required “the Secretary of the Interior to conduct offshore oil and gas lease sales.”
- Reid Ribble (R., Wis.) defended House Republicans’ strategy of defunding Planned Parenthood.
- US Congress Representative Reid Ribble [R] | LegiScan
US Congress bills sponsored by Representative Reid Ribble [R] … the right of the people of Ukraine to freely elect their government and determine their future.
US HR348 Intro Supports the right of the people of Ukraine to freely elect their government and determine their future. Urges the Administration to expedite assistance to Ukraine to facilitate the political, economic, and social reforms necessary for elections tha…
[Compare this to the Stability and Democracy (STAND) for Ukraine Act (H.R. 5094), which clarifies the position of the United States on Russia’s illegal occupation of Crimea, tightens sanctions on Russia, and drives new innovations to provide support for Ukraine.” The Crimea used to be an autonomous republic of Ukraine. people of Crimea exesised their right in accord with HR348 Intro Supports the right of the people of Ukraine to freely elect their government and determine their future. That’s what people of Crimea have done: they freely elected their new government to be the Russia’s government and they freely determined their future to be part of Russia.]
- Support #Ukraine Resolution in U.S. House of Representatives. H.Res. 122 Sponsored by: Congressional Ukrainian Caucus @RepFitzpatrick, @RepMarcyKaptur, @repsanderlevin Date: 3/18/2015
H.RES.122 calls upon the U.S. federal agencies to provide support for the Ukrainian reform effort and implementation of the Ukraine Freedom Support Act
Current Cosponsors (18): Marcy Kaptur (OH-9), Sander Levin (MI-9), Ryan Costello (PA-6), Gus Bilirakis (FL-12), Tom Marino (PA-10), Brendan Boyle (PA-13), Bill Pascrell (NJ-9), Mike Quigley (IL-5), Rosa DeLauro (CT-3), Louise Slaughter (NY-25), Alan Lowenthal (CA-47), Adam Schiff (CA-28), Paul Cook (CA-8), Peter Roskam (IL-6), Bobby Rush (IL-1), Reid Ribble (WI-8), and Adam Kinzinger (IL-16) and Mike Kelly (PA-3).
- Family of American Politician Reid Ribble Trapped By Illegal Adoption Practices of Reece’s Rainbow
The family of American Congressman Reid Ribble of Wisconsin has become yet another victim to the illegal practices of Reece’s Rainbow.
His son, Jared and daughter in law, Krystal, selected a child for adoption from a photograph.
The photograph originated with Reece’s Rainbow.
Russian law prohibits both the use of “photolisting” of children as well as the preidentification of children. The potential Ribble adoption was, consequently, based on an illegal foundation and therefore most likely doomed to fail.
- Lawmakers to Obama: Arm Ukraine now | TheHill
Feb 5, 2015 – Reed said Ukrainian forces have fought courageously. “We must help Ukraine to defend itself against Russian aggression,” he said.
- Freedom Index: Congressional Scorecard for Reid Ribble Freedom Index Score: 67%
House Resolution 162, which calls on the president “to provide Ukraine with military assistance to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity”
- Michael G. “Mike” Fitzpatrick (born June 28, 1963) is an American politician and member of the Republican Party who serves as the U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania’s 8th congressional district. Fitzpatrick was born and raised in Bucks County. He graduated from Bishop Egan High School, now Conwell-Egan Catholic High School, in Fairless Hills.He is affiliated with the Washington Crossing Council of the Boy Scouts of America and is a member of the Temple Lower Bucks Hospital Board of Directors, the Conwell-Egan Catholic Board of Advisors, the Knights of Columbus, the Levittown Bristol Kiwanis Club, the Ancient Order of Hibernians and the Brehon Law Society. He is also an Eagle Scout from the Bucks County Council and former president of that council, and was honored with the Silver Beaver Award for his services to Scouting.
Member, Committee on Financial Services
Vice-Chairman, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Member, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
Caucuses & Task Forces:
Task Force to Investigate Terrorism Financing (Chair)
Congressional Ukrainian Caucus (Chair)
Congressional Animal Caucus (Co-Chair)
Congressional Caucus on the Deadliest Cancers
Childhood Cancer Caucus
Congressional Autism Caucus
Congressional Civility Caucus
Congressional Bike Caucus
Congressional Caucus on Parkinson’s Disease
Congressional Caucus on Prescription Drug Abuse
Congressional Coalition on Adoption
Congressional Cystic Fibrosis Caucus
Congressional Diabetes Caucus
Congressional Fire Services Caucus
Congressional General Aviation Caucus
Congressional Israel Allies Caucus
Congressional Skin Cancer Caucus
House Arthritis Caucus
Military Mental Health Caucus
Military Sexual Assault Prevention Caucus
Veterans Jobs Caucus
Victim’s Rights Caucus
Human Trafficking Task Force
Congressional Human Trafficking Caucus
House Tiawan Caucus
- Ukraine Caucus members again urge Savchenko’s release www.ukrweekly.com/…/ukraine-caucus-members-again-urge-savchenko…
Jan 15, 2016 – Mike Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio) and Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), members of the Congressional Ukrainian Caucus, continue to call on …
- For Ukraine, the Fight for Freedom Continues — Medium
Jul 12, 2015 – Go to the profile of Rep. Mike Fitzpatrick … For Ukraine, the Fight for Freedom Continues … Gwen S. Moore,Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick, Rep.
- UCCA – UKRAINIAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY PROMOTES …www.ucca.org/index.php?…4…
Ukrainian Congress Committee of America
Prior to the hearing, UNIS Director Michael Sawkiw, Jr. underscored that such … Mike Fitzpatrick (R-PA), co-chair of the Congressional Ukrainian Caucus; Rep.
- Ukraine in Washington 2015 – US-Ukraine Foundation usukraine.org/forum/
The U.S.-Ukraine Foundation together with the Save Ukraine Now Coalition, and in … Mike Fitzpatrick, Congressman Peter Roskam, newly-appointed Ukraine …
- DC Forum Special Guests – Save Ukraine Now
Patriarch Filaret Denysenko, Head of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church – Kyiv Patriarchate … Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick, Pennsylvania, 8th. Michael …
- Alexa Chopivsky | American Center for a European Ukraine
Ukrainian Ministerial Delegation meets with US Senators and Congressmen … Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick (R-PA), Congressman Sander Levin (D-MI),
- Lawmakers to Obama: Arm Ukraine now | TheHill
Feb 5, 2015 – “Russia’s invasion of sovereign territory of Ukraine, which has continued …. Tags: Michael Fitzpatrick, Madeleine Bordallo, Richard Blumenthal, .
- Fitzpatrick’s brother will run to replace him – Philadelphia
Philadelphia Media Network
Jan 21, 2016 – WASHINGTON – Bucks County Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick is retiring — and his brother is now hoping to replace him in Pennsylvania’s most competitive congressional district. Brian Fitzpatrick, a former FBI supervisory special agent.
Jim Costa (D-CA)
- Born in Fresno, Costa is a third-generation family farmer. His grandparents emigrated from Portugal’s Azores Islands in the early 20th century. During the summer of 1986, Costa was cited for soliciting a prostitute.
- Congressman Jim Costa | Representing the 16th District of California https://costa.house.gov/
Jim Costa Official website of the U.S. Representative for the 16th District of California, Democratic party.
- Freedom Index: Congressional Scorecard for Jim Costa
Cumulative Freedom Index Score: 18% Bad Vote 82%
House Resolution 162, which calls on the president “to provide Ukraine with military assistance to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity,” allows …
Costa was reportedly a holdout vote on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Jim Costa on the Issues
Feb 17, 2016 – Jim Costa on the Issues on Jim Costa; House of Representatives issue stances; Tired of … (Mar 2007); Let Ukraine & Georgia enter NATO.
- Congressional Record, Volume 156 Issue 51 (Tuesday, April 13, 2010)
United States Government Publishing Office
Apr 13, 2010 – JIM COSTA of California in the house of representatives Tuesday, April 13, … on April 11, 2010 by Temple Beth El and B’Nai Jacob Synagogue.
- Jews fight for food stamps | MAZON: A Jewish Response to Hunger
Synagogues have made anti-hunger campaigns an integral part of their social … Jim Costa (D-Fresno), as a member of the House Agriculture Committee, voted …
- Iran in the western hemisphere
United States Government Publishing Office
… Subcommittee Staff Director Eric Jacobstein, Subcommittee Professional Staff Member Fred … Texas MIKE ROSS, Arkansas BOB INGLIS, South Carolina JIM COSTA, …. We all have heard the reports: Synagogues being attacked and state …
- The Jewish Press » » Liberal Jews Afraid to Oppose Iran Deal
www.jewishpress.com › InDepth › Op-Eds
The Jewish Press
Aug 23, 2015 – There is a Reform Temple with about 350 adult members, a much smaller … Tonight there will be such a meeting with Jim Costa in Fresno.
Randy Weber (R-TX)
- Congressman Randy Weber | Representing the 14th District of Texas weber.house.gov/
Congressman Randy Weber (R-TX) has re-introduced a bill to hold Central American nations accountable for illegal immigrants from their countries
Congressman Randy Weber on April 17, 2014 ·
This obvious display of hatred and intended persecution are in no way acceptable and will not be tolerated.
Weber Issues Statement on Recent Development in the Ukraine
Apr 17, 2014
Washington, D.C. –Currently, the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk has been taken over by pro-Russian militants. Jews in the city are now being told that they must “register” with the government. Congressman Randy Weber (R-Friendswood) made the following statement:
“The recent developments in Donetsk are disturbing and beyond reprehensible. The text of the leaflets demanding the Jewish community register their property and pay a fee or risk loss of citizenship, deportation and fines has strikingly similar tones of the Nazis when they occupied Ukraine during World War II. The fact that these leaflets were distributed to Jews as they were finishing celebrations of Passover, the highest holy day within Judaism, only further exacerbates the insult. This obvious display of hatred and intended persecution are in no way acceptable and will not be tolerated.”
[We know that this all been disinformation and a baseless lie, and it’s clear now that it had been spread by this US senator.]
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
- Deutch was born in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, the son of Jean (née Mindlin) and the late Bernard Deutch. His grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe. he’s a member of the B’nai Torah Congregation synagogue in Boca Raton
- Theodore E. “Ted” Deutch: b. 7 May 1966 Bethlehem, Northampton Co., PA; U.S. Representative from FL (D) http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~battle/reps/deutch.htm
About Ted Deutch | Office of Congressman Ted Deutch teddeutch.house.gov › biography
Congressman Ted Deutch, 49, represents Florida’s 21st district, home to communities throughout western Palm Beach County and Broward County
- UCCA – Пошук – Ukrainian Congress Committee of America
ucca.org/in… Ukrainian Congress Committee of America
Louise Slaughter (D-NY), Ted Deutch (D-FL), Leonard Lance (R-NJ), Carolyn … UCCA Hosts Election Observer Mission for Municipal Elections in Ukraine order
- All Info – H.Res.50 – 114th Congress (2015-2016): Calling for the …
Calling for the release of Ukrainian fighter pilot Nadiya Savchenko, who was captured by Russian forces in … Rep. Deutch, Theodore E. [D-FL-21], 02/04/2015
- Deutch and Roskam: Stop Russian Arms Transfer … – Ted Deutch teddeutch.house.gov › news
Ted Deutch Sep 12, 2013 – In response to reports that Russia would renew its offer to supply Iran with the S 300 missile system, today Reps. Ted Deutch (D-FL) and Peter …
- Roskam, Deutch Urge Crackdown on Russian Transfer of S300 …
https://roskam.house.gov/…/roskam-deutch-urge-crackdow… Peter Roskam
Jan 21, 2015 – Peter Roskam (R-IL) and Ted Deutch (D-FL) urged Secretary of State John Kerry to work to prevent the sale of advanced S300 surface-to-air …
- Russian Arms Sales to Iran Degrade U.S. Ability to Strike Nuke Sites freebeacon.com/…/russian-arms-sales-to-ira…
The Washington Free Beacon
Apr 14, 2015 – Peter Roskam (R., Ill.) and Ted Deutch (D., Fla.) wrote on Tuesday to Secretary of State John Kerry, according to a copy of the letter obtained by …
- Ted Deutch’s path to war – Sun Sentinel www.sun-sentinel.com/…/fl-letter-iran-0802-20150806-stor…
Sun‑Sentinel Aug 5, 2015 – 5 oped column opposing the nuclear agreement with Iran, Ted Deutch … Russia and China — that negotiated the agreement will continue…
- Polish Ambassador meets with Congressman Ted Deutch of Florida
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Dec 8, 2015 – … Ryszard Schnepf met this afternoon with Congressman Ted Deutch, … and the new Polish Government’s posture towards Kiev and Russia.
Mike Pompeo (R-KS)
- Michael Richard Pompeo (born December 30, 1963, Orange, California) is an American politician who has been the U.S. Representative for Kansas’s 4th congressional district since 2011
- Pompeo received $80,000 in donations from Koch Industries and its employees.
- Pompeo opposes the Affordable Care Act.
- Pompeo is a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association, which has endorsed him.
- Pompeo opposes closing Guantánamo Bay detention camp.
- Pompeo opposes the regulation of greenhouse gas emissions, and supports eliminating the Environmental Protection Agency’s greenhouse gas registry program
- Pompeo is strongly anti-abortion. He believes that abortion should be illegal in cases of rape and incest
- Pompeo opposes requiring food suppliers to label food made with Genetically modified organisms as GMO
- Pompeo supports the National Security Agency’s surveillance programs
- Pompeo to SXSW Organizers: Don’t Give Snowden a Platform …
Mar 7, 2014 – WASHINGTON — Congressman Mike Pompeo, R-Kansas, a member of … a treasonous act by stealing secrets and running away from Russia.
Russia Flight Tests Anti-Satellite Missile – Washington Free Beacon
The Washington Free Beacon
Dec 2, 2015 – The flight test of Russia’s direct ascent anti-satellite missile, known as Nudol, … Mike Pompeo (R., Kansas) said the Russian test is a concern.
Pompeo Introduces Bill Prohibiting U.S. Purchase of Iranian Nuclear …
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 29, 2016. Contact: T.W. Arrighi (202) 225-6216 (Office) (202) 590-0609 (Mobile). Pompeo Introduces Bill …
Pompeo Criticizes U.S. Purchase of Iranian Nuclear Material …
Apr 27, 2016 – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE. April 27, 2016. Contact: T.W. Arrighi (202) 225-6216 (Office) (202) 590-0609 (Mobile). Pompeo Criticizes U.S. …
- Back From Kiev, Rep. Pompeo Says Putin Wants to ‘Control Ukraine’
www.newsmax.com/…/Ukraine…Mike-Pompeo/…/5675… Newsmax Media
Apr 24, 2014 – Following a recent trip to Ukraine, Rep. Mike Pompeo of Kansas told Newsmax that while the final outcome of the ongoing crisis is impossible ..
David Cicilline (D-RI)
- David Cicilline, Representative for Rhode Island’s 1st Congressional …
GovTrack Represents Newport County, Bristol County, East Providence, Newport. Legislative profile for Rep. David Cicilline [D-RI1], the Representative from Rhode …
- House Passes Cicilline Resolution Supporting Free, Fair Elections in …
United States House of Representatives
Oct 20, 2015 – House Passes Cicilline Resolution Supporting Free, Fair Elections in … David N. Cicilline (D-RI) to support the right of the Ukrainian people to freely elect their government and determine their future.
- Tonight, the U.S. House voted 413 to 4… – Congressman David Cicilline
… a resolution I introduced to support free and fair elections in Ukraine. … a resolution introduced by U.S. Congressman David N. Cicilline (D-RI) to support…
- Cicilline Meets with Barrington Man in Ukraine | Patch
Patch Media Apr 25, 2014 – U.S. Congressman David N. Cicilline (D-RI), a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee who recently visited Ukraine as part of a …
David N. Cicilline | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
Cicilline, David N. [D-RI-1] (Introduced 04/29/2016) …. To contain, reverse, and deter Russian aggression in Ukraine, to assist Ukraine’s democratic transition, …
- ‘Ukraine Under Siege’: Victoria Nuland Testifies Before Congress …
‘Ukraine Under Siege’: Victoria Nuland Testifies Before Congress … First, she addressed what Ukraine has been doing since the fall of … David Cicilline (D-RI)
- Yulia Tymoshenko | U.S. Congress: we support the people of Ukraine
Yulia Tymoshenko Apr 23, 2014 – David Cicilline (D-RI), Rep. Lois Frankel (D-FL), Rep. Jim Gerlach (R-PA), Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL), Rep. Alan Lowenthal (D-CA), Rep.
- Don’t impose the sexual revolution on Ukraine! | CitizenGO
Oct 28, 2015 – Their most recent “project” is Ukraine’s new Constitution. … David Cicilline (D-RI); Mark Takano (D-CA); Raul Grijalva (D-AZ); Alan Lowenthal …
- Pelosi Leads Congressional Delegation to Italy, Ukraine – Democratic … www.democraticleader.gov/…/pelosi-lea…
Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
Jul 30, 2015 – Pelosi Leads Congressional Delegation to Italy, Ukraine … Congressman David Cicilline (D-RI), Foreign Affairs Committee and Judiciary …
Of Touro Synagogue, Hasbro and 10 Other Things About Jewish …
The Forward Feb 7, 2015 – 10) In the early 1980s, Providence native David Cicilline (whose mother’s maiden name is Peskin) co-founded Brown University’s chapter of the College Democrats with fellow students John F. Kennedy Jr. and William Mondale, son of former Vice President and U.S. Senator Walter Mondale. In 2002, after serving seven years in the Rhode Island House of Representatives, Cicilline was elected Providence’s first Jewish — and first openly gay — mayor. He currently serves as U.S. representative from the First District of Rhode Island.
John Shimkus (R-IL)
- Shimkus is a lifelong resident of Collinsville, a suburb of St. Louis He is the son of Kathleen N. (née Mondy) and Gene L. Shimkus. His paternal grandfather was of Lithuanian descent
- A Bloomington Synagogue Turns to the Torah to Fight Climate Change
Oct 1, 2012 – “The earth will end only when God declares it’s time to be over,” said GOP Congressman John Shimkus at a hearing of the U.S. House …
- Meet John Shimkus: Anti-Climate Science GOPer Who May Head …
Talking Points Memo
Nov 29, 2010 – Meet John Shimkus: Anti-Climate Science GOPer Who May Head House Energy Panel .
- Search results for John Shimkus – LiveLeak.com – Redefining the Media
LiveLeak John Shimkus(R) Cites Bible as Argument against Global Warming …. foreign lobby, well that actually doesn’t register as a foreign lobby…AIPAC. So, here it is, …
- Qtnngreaa at the lﬂniteh gﬁatea – Aipac
American Israel Public Affairs Committee
Mar 26, 2010 – with the sovereign Jewish people settled in its own land.” In the … security as an independent Jewish state is maintained. …. John Shimkus.
- Shimkus: Time To Support Allied Action In Russia | News Local/State …
Oct 9, 2014 – Congressman John Shimkus says the US and Russia are in another Cold War. The Republican said he’s prepared to vote on military action to …
- John Shimkus on Foreign Policy – OnTheIssues.org
Feb 20, 2016 – John Shimkus on Foreign Policy; House of Representatives issue stances; Tired …
- Shimkus co-sponsored condemning Russia for provocative …
John Shimkus on the Issues
Feb 20, 2016 – John Shimkus on the Issues on John Shimkus; House of … (Apr 2001); Condemns Russia for provocative statements to Georgia. (May 2008) …
- Shimkus calls for renewal of sanctions against Iran – John Shimkus
Dec 24, 2015 – John Shimkus (R-IL) signed two letters last week to President … of state-of-the-art air defense systems from Russia and ballistic missile tests in …
- In Lithuania, Boehner promises to combat Russian aggression | TheHill
Jun 29, 2015 – John Shimkus (Ill.), Mike Simpson (Idaho), Greg Walden (Ore.) … in the region — aimed at “disrupting Russia’s energy stranglehold on Europe,”
Bill Keating (D-MA)
- Profile: Rep. William Keating (D-MA)
Home town: Bourne. Born: September 6, 1952. Born in: Norwood, MA. Occupation: Attorney. Religion: Catholic. Marital status: M. Spouse: Tevis. Previous …
- Bill Keating – Ballotpedia
William R. “Bill” Keating (b. …. 215 of the act, increasing transparency of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and requiring the use of “a specific selection …
- Bill Keating’s Revolving Door for Violent Criminals – National …
https://www.nrcc.org/…/bil… National Republican Congressional Committee
Oct 25, 2010 – Washington- Bill Keating’s leniency toward violent criminals is already … at the time for a 2009 Quincy home invasion, according to court documents. … The office of District Attorney William R. Keating chose not to prosecute .
- Keating Applauds French Decision to Place Delivery of … – Bill Keating
Sep 3, 2014 – “I applaud France’s decision to suspend the proposed delivery of the first Mistral-class amphibious assault ship to Russia and wholeheartedly …
- Keating Visits Sochi To Assess Terror Threat « CBS Boston
Jan 22, 2014 – Massachusetts Congressman Bill Keating says “there is reason to be … Wednesday night from a fact-finding mission to Russia during which he …
- Keating Statement on New European Union Sanctions … – Bill Keating
Jul 29, 2014 – Bill Keating, Ranking Member of the Europe, Eurasia and Emerging Threats … The Putin regime has been put on notice: the international …
- Press Releases – Bill Keating
I urge France to stay this course for as long as President Putin threatens regional security, … Plymouth – Representative Bill Keating recently held a meeting with .
- Ukraine: Keating Statement on Russian Aggression in Crimea – Public …
Mar 4, 2014 – Below is a statement from Rep. Bill Keating, Ranking Member of the Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats Subcommittee, on Russia’s
- Bill Keating’s Political Summary – The Voter’s Self Defense System …
William ‘Bill’ R. Keating’s Political Summary on Issue: Foreign Affairs. PrintTrack …. Keating Statement on Recent Russian Incursions into Ukraine. 08/18/2014.
- Rohrabacher rips colleagues for taking sides in Ukraine dispute | TheHill
Jan 29, 2014 – The people who won the last election in Ukraine are the ones who should be making policy in Ukraine,” … William Keating (D-Mass.), the top ..
- Cicilline Introduces Bipartisan US-Israel Cybersecurity Cooperation Act
Mar 23, 2016 – … Congressman Steve Israel (D-NY), Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), Congressman Bill Keating (D-MA), Congressman …
Gus Bilirakis (R-FL)
- Bilirakis was born in Gainesville, Florida and grew up in Tarpon Springs, Florida, the son of Evelyn (Miaoulis) and Michael Bilirakis. He calls nearby Palm Harbor home. He is the grandson of Greek immigrants. He is married to Eva Lialios. He supports of Ecumenical movement of all churches together.
- Bilirakis Lauds Passage of Russian Sanctions and Aid to Ukraine …
Mar 27, 2014 – “Vladimir Putin likes to invoke the idea of the international law only when it suits him. His invasion of Ukraine, his annexation of Crimea, and his …
- Kinzinger, Young lead call for U.S. strategy to deter Russian …
Apr 20, 2016 – Todd Young (R-IN), Gus Bilirakis (R-FL), Bill Johnson (R-OH) and Ralph … the USS Donald Cook…is just the latest from Putin’s Russia,” Young …
The letter, signed by U.S. Reps. Todd Young (R-IN), Gus Bilirakis (R-FL), Bill Johnson (R-OH) and Ralph Abraham (R-LA), also argued that examining the U.S.’s financial relationship with Russia could send a message to Putin and his allies that aggressive actions in Europe and the Middle East won’t be tolerated.
Apr 26, 2012 – “As a Greek Orthodox Christian, I have made it a feature of my service in the U.S. House of Representatives … The religious persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt is an issue in which we cannot remain silent. … Gus Bilirakis.
- GUS BILIRAKIS: Aiding refugees from religious oppression …www.washingtontimes.com/…/gus-bilirakis-aidin…
The Washington Times – I was moved as Pope Francis and Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew of the Eastern Orthodox Church jointly visited the Greek island of Lesbos.
- Gus Bilirakis Archives – Juicy Ecumenism
The bi-partisan letter, cc’d to Secretary of Homeland Security, Jeh Johnson, was spearheaded by U.S. Rep. Trent Franks. It is just the latest in a number of efforts
- Bilirakis Praises Hellenic Provisions in Foreign Relations …
“I am pleased that this bill included my language as it relates to Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Cyprus and the Ecumenical Patriarchate.
- Foreign Affairs Committee Approves Bilirakis Resolution to Re-Open …
Jun 7, 2012 – Congressman Gus Bilirakis … Foreign Affairs Committee Approves Bilirakis Resolution to Re-Open Halki Seminary … The Theological School of Halki is an institution of the Ecumenical Patriarchate – the center for the world’s …
- Bilirakis Applauds Inclusion and Approval of Halki Language in HR 4347
Jun 26, 2014 – Congressman Gus Bilirakis … Bilirakis Applauds Inclusion and Approval of Halki Language in HR 4347 … facilitate the reopening of the Ecumenical Patriarchate’s Theological School of Halki without condition or further delay.
- S. CONGRESSMAN GUS BILIRAKIS ADDRESS TO GREEK …
Nov 4, 2014 – U.S. CONGRESSMAN GUS BILIRAKIS ADDRESS TO GREEK … We will not rest until our Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew is free in the …
- Op-Ed on “Congressman Gus Bilirakis Is Being Targeted”
Freshman Congressman Gus Bilirakis, Republican of the 9th Congressional …. and religious freedoms of the Ecumenical Patriarchate, H.Res.356 regarding …
Steve Cohen (D-TN)
- Stephen Ira “Steve” Cohen was born in Memphis, Tennessee on May 24, 1949, the son of Genevieve (née Goldsand) and pediatrician Morris David Cohen. He has two older brothers, Michael Corey and Martin D. Cohen. He is a fourth-generation Memphian, and is a grandson of Jewish immigrants from Lithuania and Poland.
- Cohen: Putin Made Right Decision To Free Imprisoned … – Steve Cohen cohen.house.gov › Media CenterSteve Cohen
Dec 20, 2013 – [MEMPHIS, TN] – Congressman Steve Cohen (TN-09) today reiterated that the imprisoned members of Russian punk music group “Pussy Riot” …
- S. Congressman Steve Cohen Joins Boycott of Netanyahu Speech … www.haaretz.com › Israel News Haaretz
Feb 25, 2015 – U.S. Congressman Steve Cohen Joins Boycott of Netanyahu Speech … negotiated among Iran and the P5+1 — the United States, Russia, …
- Steve Cohen — Tennessee’s First Jewish Congressman … www.nashvillescene.com/…/rep-steve-cohen-tennessees-f…
Nashville Scene Mar 2, 2010 – Congressman Steve Cohen, a Democrat whose district includes … ‘150 000 Armenian volunteers in Russian Army were the only forces against ..
Rep. Steve Cohen — Tennessee’s First Jewish Congressman — Among Those Urging Colleagues to Block Armenian Genocide Resolution
“Looks pretty indiscriminate to me. Congressman Steve Cohen, a Democrat whose district includes Memphis, is Tennessee’s first Jewish congressman. With that in mind, does it seem a bit odd to anyone else that, according to a letter to the House Foreign Affairs Committee obtained by The Hill, Cohen would join Texas’ Kay Granger and Kentucky’s Ed Whitfield in opposition to a House resolution that would recognize as genocide the killing of 1.5 million Armenians by the Ottoman Turks during World War I?”
Scott, thanks for your excellent work.
But the matter itself needs to be addressed, not only posted on some alternative blogs.
How can such Kinzingers be still wasting air by breathing anything in?
Is there no FSB anymore?
Also, maybe you saw it, I responded already to this subject.
RUSSIA FINALLY NEEDS TO COUNTERACT.
What is with all the occupied territories the USA and Israel have stolen and annexed?
Most sheeple aren’t even aware of this. Russia still (?) has a permanent(?) seat in the UN security council. Russia is staying far beyond its available possibilities.
I said it a thousand times, and always it was replied “Putin is a master of Chess”.
Perfect, and what now? 2 years later ….. ?
Russia is boycotting itself by allowing such utter psycho crap to happen.
Act as long as it can be acted!
Russia seems to like giving its enemies enough rope to hang themselves with while it does something different and completely unexpected. Like using another planet’s gravitational field to achieve a slingshot effect and save spaceship fuel. For instance, Russia used the western sanctions to encourage its own entrepreneurs to build businesses to replace imported goods, warning them that the sanctions are a great incentive but MIGHT NOT LAST THAT LONOG. End result, new cheesemakers, expanded farm operations, new factories in many industries. And the nice thing is that all the spending on investment in the 1st few years makes Russia’s GDP look like it is dropping, but instead it is just building momentum to slingshot back up.
So glad to see someone else who can understand that Russia does things differently. Not a bull in a china shop instant reaction to violence – which is all the AmeroAngloWest seems to understand – but a “different way” of doing things.
Not only, as you point out, of encouraging entrepreneurs to start up needed independent Russian businesses’, but to slap on counter sanctions to Europe that are hurting them badly and causing them to blame and hate their American masters even more. Plus, they are increasingly finding ways around those sanctions. German firms are going ahead with trade deals, Italy is moving to invest money into Russia in order to set up Italian style cheese makers, France has voted to eschew supporting sanctions, Spain has publicly called for closer ties with Russia. A recent poll showed Germans see Russia and her people as the closest to them culturally and in trade after France – with America far down the list.
So, far from trying to directly fight America, Putin just used it to undermine Europes’ links with and liking for America, and get it to turn to Mr. NiceGuy Putin/Russia.
Very smart and subtle. But beyond most AmeroAnglos, who think because he didn’t bomb America, he’s weak. It takes a very very strong man to ignore the instant violent reaction, and patiently plan a far more satisfactory action. And a judoesque !!.
I am reminded of the start of Putin’s presidency in 2000, America began with expelling a bunch of Russian diplomats who were supposedly “over the allowed numbers of illegals”. OK, said Sergei Ivanov, we expel the same number of theirs, but we wait, we assess them. The we expel “innocents” who their embassy very much needs, and cause them maximum confusion.
And that’s what Putin sanctioned doing. The Americans brought down a heap of grief on themselves just for being spiteful. Because they thought they could anticipate the Russian reaction. And they couldn’t.
All the “usual suspects” are in on this. The “elite” of the AZ empire. All zionists (both Christian and Jewish),neo-cons,most Jewish-American with East European backgrounds.
The wonderful Music-band “Gurt” (“Band”) appears to have gone completely Right Sector Nazi over 2014. It shocks me, I really always loved (not only) their music.
It is very saddening that they are on the wrong side.
I wonder if they *know* what they are doing, or if they do this “in the best belief” with what they “believe” are “good intentions”.
One should confront them with the images of their own victims ( persons of Maidan, Bus on Road to Crimea, raped strangled burnt victims of Odessa including the pregnant office lady, Mariupol, later all of DonBass).
I cannot believe it. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
It reminds me of the beautiful innocent looking cute young girls who helped prepare and helped throwing Molotow cocktails on May2nd 2014 in Odessa and laughed about those jumping out of the 3rd floor getting stabbed to death with sticks, if not already dead.
There are no words for this insanity, but you must watch this to get a glimpse of what Ukraine is: The most beautiful (cold-hearted brutal ugliness) :
гурт Made in Ukraine – Смуглянка(Official Video)
гурт Made in Ukraine&EuroDJ – Героям АТО!(Катюша)
How I came across it?
On youtube it recently appears all the time in my random searches with the text in BOLD letters: “This video is recommended for you”
The old innocent times:
урт Made in Ukraine – А я чорнява (Ukraine, 2010)
this band is an official Yulia Volodymyrivna Tymoshenko’s propaganda band. It’s just sick.
She prepared these videos for her coming back to power moment. If you look they made in 2014-2015.
“It is so sad Russia’s enemies succeeded in telling them they are not Russians (beginning 150 years ago)”
Martin, these people are not Russians, they are either Polish, or Western Ukrainians Galicians.
Russians are terrorized in this country. They are ether left, or in a process, or waiting quietly.
Scott, I fully disagree.
What has the SS to do with it? I know much worse images and videos from the Nazi time there and posted them from time to time, also no, they are not poles. What are you talking about?
Yes, they are a mixture and were under Polish-Lithuanian, K&K-Austro_Hungarian, and at other parts under Ottoman occupation for too long.
They murdered / ethnically cleansed poles in a most unimaginable way: https://www.google.de/search?q=wolhynia+massacre&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=9C0sV4DRD8jHgAbXla_wBw
Google for red rus white rus black rus : https://www.google.de/search?q=red+rus+white+rus+black+rus&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=MC4sV5OqEJ70gAalzqHIAQ
I’m really shocked how __YOU__ can claim “no, they are not Russians”.
Google for my earlier postings about the different RUS’s.
Here only in short:
Red Ruthenia, Red Rus or Red Russia (Latin: Ruthenia Rubra or Russia Rubra; Ukrainian: Червона Русь, Chervona Rus, Polish: Ruś Czerwona, Russian: Червоная Русь, Chervonaya Rus) is a historic term used since the Middle Ages for southeastern Poland and Western Ukraine.
The language is a west-OldEastChurchSlavonic dialect – very similar to WhiteRussian and also still understandable to Moscovites.
I have a pdf dictionary of OldEastChurchSlavonic as well as a 3 language Language Guide as paper-book for German/Ukrainian/Russian written by a Ukrainian. Polish also is a slavic language,, but a west-slavic one. Similarities to Russian are _much_ more in the Uko-dialect.
“Ukrainian” is compared to Germany as if the Saxonians, Bavarians or Thuringer’s or Austrians would suddenly change g to h and based on that started to forcefully rename all cities, villages and persons.
I have no time and go to bed now (sun shines already, time for some darkness at home, I work during the night)
How can you as Russiian claim that MaloRussians “are not Russians”???
With respect, but thats nonsense!
Ans Haluchyna aka Galicia, what is it: RedRus.
Ruthenians == latin name for RUS-ians.
That’s the common name that was used for what’s now called West-Ukrainians, until 120 years ago.
I must really wonder.
Check the archives please, I posted much more detailed messages about this even only quoting the pro-USA Wikipedia.
Argh, still awake. 1 addition: Of course Best-Litowsk got discarded because for several reasons beyond the scope of this comment Germany suddenly _lost_ WW1. Russia almost won the Polish war but then lost again. However – it could incorporate large parts of Ukraine and many other areas it should actually had been stripped off control (in Germany’s WW1 corn-basket daydreams) like BelaRus into the newly created Soviet Union.
Sadly however the Pandora’s box had been opened already and the Jeanny escaped out of her bottle: Ukrainian “Nation”alism.
In WW2 Germany played the same instrument again, and since then the USA and its occupied West-Germany continued these games all the time without interuption (subvertly until 1990).
The result is a nation called “Ukraine” which otherwise would simply be a region within Russia. Like Saxony or Bavaria in Germany. Not more, not less.
Who would ever dare to claim that Bavarians are not Germans?
That’s idiotic. And with Ukrainians vs. RUS-ians it is the same in green.
Ok, here is the even worse version which I most objected to.
With Anti-Soviet and pro-RightSector symbols, that have apparently been added later (hard to say).
However the “Slava Ukraina! Geroyam Slava!” was at the end of the original official video, too (at the end of the clip). Here however the orc version of this “promo” clip:
гурт Made in Ukraine – Смуглянка вер. 2.0 (Ukraine, 2014)
What a stupid “country”.
It is so sad Russia’s enemies succeeded in telling them they are not Russians (beginning 150 years ago). What a crap.
As for the SS – it started 60 years earlier. That’s what I originally referred to and what should be common knowledge.
Based on advice from jewish advisors Germany and Austro-Hungary developed plans 20 years _before_ WW1 to cut Ukraine and the Baltics out off Russia. And it worked nicely for them. Ukrainians suddenly no longer had an anti-Polish pro Muscovite stream, but an Anti-Russian pro-Independece one (in WW1).
During the Revolution trouble Russia was weakened to its knees as planned and this resulted in the “Peace” “Treaty” (aka Dictate much worse than what what later become Versailles for the other side) of Brest(-Litowsk).
And although the Russian Empire had once “bought” the Baltics and had once freed the West-Russians in Ukraine, it all plus Belarus and parts of Finland got teared off Russia.
Only because the Ukrainians are wearing swastikas and SS banners – does that make them less Russian? Then Russia’s enemies did not only succeed in convincing the orcs, but you also fell victim to their propaganda, or what?
I must really wonder about getting such an invalid statement from YOU.
In actuality it is all a mixture, as detailed by Saker long ago. But then again, nobody is a genuine Russian and nobody is a genuine German.
To simplify it: Ukrainians (except the Jews and Tatars) _are_ of course RUS-ians.
Not Muscovites, but Overall-RUS-ians.
The same narod!!!
Not Poles anyway, unless a few survivors in Zhitomir.
Inside modern polish borders Wazawa put _great_ care in re-settling the Poles who once came from Ukraine to areas as remotely located as possible, such as especially Stettin and Swinemuende (The Polish-Ukrainian unrest lasted until past 1950).
I also won’t need to mention the Soviet-(Fascit-)Polish war of 1920.
I posted that stuff here long ago.
Also I won’t need to mention the one Ukrainians who did _not_ forget that they are a RUS tribe: Ruthenians of Zakarpattia.
Good night for now …
Does it seem as though these Jews who came from Eastern Europe to escape pogroms in the late 19th, early 20th century, are now financing the descendants of the ones who carried out the pogroms? What happened to them that they have become the evil their grandparents sought to escape?
I wonder how much time these people need to prepare the full-out war against Russia,yet for me it is clear that Ukraine will have the “honor” to do the first step.The game is so dirty,even so the play.The players described in the article seems to be always the same,serving the same principle of hating Russia.The simple fact that these guys (and “ladies”) – knowing their background – openly sustain a clear fascist entity is in itself an abomination,yet the “civilized” world says nothing.How long will Putin tolerate this is another question.
Scott: As I wrote weeks ago, not only in todays Germany, also in today’s Russia the old Slavs/early Russians/Slovenes/Serbs have of course originally _not_ been Christians:
“””””Interestingly Vladimir had also sought previously to unite his people under the banner of religion, but not that of Christianity. Rather a few years before Vladimir’s famous conversion to Christianity, he had made a concerted effort to unify his people under the auspices of paganism. The failure of this effort and the abrupt change of direction as a result of ideological shifts or political expediency marks the first of a handful of such changes of course that charge the fitful history of Russia with its unique character.
Not for lack of effort the scholarly community has been able to elucidate few of the details surrounding the East Slavic brand of paganism and its origin. The Indo-Iranian, Italic, and Hellenic branches of the Indo-European language family display pantheons whose individual actors are not only in close functional correspondence, but also whose nomenclature shows clear etymological correspondence. For example we may clearly identify a Sky god in each tradition, and at the same time we find exacting parallelism in the terminology: the PIE phrase *dyeus pHte:r ‘Sky father’ has corresponding reflexes in the set phrases of Greek Zeus pate:r, Latin Iu:-(p)piter, and Sanskrit Dyaus pita:. And the reflexes extend further to branches such as Germanic, with gods such as Tiwaz derived from the *o-stem variant *deiuos, and beyond. But when we look to reconstruct the origins of the early Slavic pantheon we find the road laden with pitfalls.”””””
Martin, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
You wrote over 1000 words here and not once you mentioned what my article was about.
Proposed so called “STAND for Ukraine Act” H.R. 5094 is pushing to ban arms trade with Russia, for unconditional economic political and financial sanctions against Russia, and for the ways to get NATO war in Ukraine insured at the expense of other countries.
What’s your bet that the first one to sign up will be Germany?
But most importantly, NATO members will have no access to the most advanced Russian weapons, and will have to buy much inferior American.
NATO members are already behind Russia and China in terms of having the most advanced weaponry. If this law passes…
If Congress passes this bill, NATO will forever lag behind Russia and its allies.
The entire purpose of that Bill is to get the US Congress involved in relations with Russia. Its to do what they did with Cuba (and want to do with Iran). Make it impossible for a future US regime to undo the sanctions without the US Congress’s approval. To insert US internal politics into US foreign relations.If it passes and is signed into US law (not a certainty). No US President will be allowed to remove the sanctions on their own say.Its a tactic they learned (and used) years ago. And gives the neo-cons a permanent “veto” over improving relations with any country they don’t like. If they can then force the EU into something similar. There will be a “permanent” Cold War between Russia and the entire West (possibly leading to a hot war). But then ,that is the idea behind this to start with.
I know Scott,you put the question to Martin but I couldn’t resist to speak out my view on this :
As we know,Germany is the most important pivot in the long play of US military and economical “surgery” against Russia.NATO without Germany would be like a house built on sand.Germany is an occupied country,still with no peace treaty signed after ww2.(that is also a big mistake letting this unresolved even by Russia after the unification of Germany – that would be an interesting debate if you may make some research on this issue and putting it up here for discussion).Therefore,Germany will definitely adopt the US path on Russia.The Linke party will show up some barking,the AfD shall have to decide where it really stands -note:in that party there are huge differences in opinion regarding the NATO alliance with Germany,most of them will to get out,but still no official proclamation from the party.
ioan, thank you and 100% agreed.
I cannot count how often I attemprted to sched light onto the question of (lack of) German souvereignity, no peace treaties and the German Empire legally still in existance.
This is the most essential question worldwide – deciding over death or life.
Russia has the KGB archives and is the legal successor (actually more!) of the Soviet Union.
The rest of the world is already occupied or simply corrupt and too weak.
WHO else if not Russia could finally bring up the German question to the UNSC?
It’s not that Russia doesn’t know about it.
The somewhat un-academical (but I trust him) person at http://staatenlos.info/ is contacting the Russian embassy (in Berlin) plus the constitutional court in Moscow all the time.
Russia talks to him and there was once a tiny clip about him on RT, but iotherwise that’s it.
Russia shall not complain about what they are doing to them, because Russia itself is staying way below its diplomatic possibilities.
The West is the 4th Reich and Germany is their most important asset on European soil.
Not sure why Russia stays silent about this. Only because they might be afraid of losing Kaliningrad? Or what?
Neither Russia nor Latvia nor Poland will lose any single square millimeter!
But it is essential to finally legally end WW2. Because otherwise the unavoidable will happen.
Now it is already too late anyway, more or less at least.
And the longer Russia doesn’t open its archives and based on that ACTS, the worse it will get.
But is it my fault as a single small “German”??
Or maybe the fault by those who are a trillion times more powerful than myself – in Moscow?
I don’t act because I cannot. Moscow doesn’t act although they _could_.
Germany is a US-run continuation of the 3rd Reich.
Few know it, but studying german laws in their long versions and analyzing the individual changes proves it.
A De-Nazification urgently needs to take place.
And this gives Russia the right to invade Germany. But of course – only if the Kremlin ever brings this to worldwide public attention. I CANNOT DO THAT.
Is that also “Tea in China” ??
What a silly statement that you made.
It all belongs together: History is the basis for “now”.
And “now” will be the basis for “tomorrow”.
The so called “Victory Day” Celebrations – I love them more than any other annual event because they make us feel as if everything was still “ok”.
But what was the victory for? It is like with the joke about Laurel and Hardy versus the 100 walls they wanted to climb over: After the 99th wall they were felt tired and decided to go back.
The Red Army and the Soviet Narod has paid a bitter unimaginably blood deadly ETERNALLY sad price for this “victory”.
But where is it – now?? It was given away by naives, fools and outright TRAITORS!
There is no “victory” anymore.
Putin should come forward and finally tell Russia that the enemy is still there and more powerful than ever.Use the upcoming “Victory Day” for _such_ a speech, rather than happy hippie hooray folklore:
Stalin addresses nation at beginning of Great Patriotic War
I don’t say be aggressive.
But tell the world what is really happening, and prepare them for self-defense.
To celebrate a glamourous “Victory Day” costing (how many hundreds of millions?) while in DonBass civilians are still dying and while the normal population hardly knows how to pay the bills – this rightfully sends the wrong signals.
More music please …
It would be very hard to contradict your comment
Scott, that “bill” is so insane I don’t want to think or talk about it.
I rather spend time watching old Soviet world-maps and listening to marches. Dealing with the “Ukrainian diaspora” jooish made AZ-US “bills” is too dangerous for health. Then I would much rather surf on trains (which involves only a “calculated” risk) …..
Hence I don’t understand your question, sorry.
>Martin, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
> You wrote over 1000 words here and not once you mentioned what my article was about.
Read again, while I am indeed ignoring, never thinking about and never mentioning that “STAND” brainshit, your estimate or analysis that all I have written is as relevant “as the tea price in China” is not only quite disappointing, but also totally wrong as a matter of facts.
It has a damn *lot* to do with STAND if – as I all the time attempt to hammer in your head – Ukraine and Russia are the same nation, same country and internal domestic matters (be it as old Russia or the since the Revolution the new Soviet Union).
Compare it to Texas versus USA. I wrote you a zillion times that Russia finally has to make this comparison clear to the world-community as long as it still can.
But you as somebody who thinks Igor “Strelkov” was an Anti-Russian agent who only staged the DonBass events – well, what shall I say.
With God’s help???
The same God that the Bandera Nazis wanted to serve when killion countless catholic Poles including pregnant women Odessa style, it appears to be their hobby??
You claim I’m off-topic, but what does God have to do with this STAND nonsense? Because maybe without all these “Gods” and the jewsih hate on Russia and the jewish and cristian fanatics in the US such a bitt would be unthinkable.
If you don’t like my comments, just let me know. Then I don’t comment anymore.
Then maybe you receive more uncritical “ohh, yeah, good”.
But even this won’t prevent the upcoming big war.
And as for “German politics”: Do you indirectly blame me?
TELL ME: WHAT CAN I DO?????
I will try to put together today a post “waiting for Yalta -2.” Hopefully, I will be able to answer your questions.
Thank you, Scott.