November 3, 2015 – News Alert: Syrian Army and Hezbollah Enter Rebel Stronghold in Southern Aleppo [source]
It has been a long and arduous journey for the Syrian Arab Army’s 4th Mechanized Division and Hezbollah in southern Aleppo, but it appears their persistency and patience has officially paid off, as they captured the eastern entrance of Al-Hadher after intense firefights with the Islamist rebels from Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham, Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki, Liwaa Suqour Al-Sham, and the Free Syrian Army (FSA).
Moments ago, field sources from the National Defense Forces (NDF) of Aleppo reported to Al-Masdar News that the eastern entrance to the rebel stronghold of Al-Hadher was under the control of the Syrian Arab Army’s 4th Mechanized Division and Hezbollah – they further added that fierce clashes are taking place between the two opposing parties inside this strategic town.
November 2nd, 2015 Syrian Army Captures the Strategic Town of Ghannam in Northern Latakia [source]
The Syrian Arab Army’s 66th Brigade of the 11th Tank Division – in coordination with Hezbollah and the National Defense Forces (NDF) of Al-Salamiyah – imposed full control over the Ahad Mountains of east Hama after a series of intense firefights with the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) this morning.
According to preliminary field reports from a source in the National Defense Forces, the Syrian Armed Forces and Lebanese Resistance launched a large-scale assault on ISIS’ defensive positions along the strategic Khanasser-Ithriya Highway this morning, resulting in a bloody battle for control of the Ahad Mountains that are reportedly situated between southern Aleppo and northeastern Hama.
Murad Gazdiev vis @MuradoRT SOHR confirms it has info about so called “Moderate Opposition” is using caged Alawi women as human shields.
Russian Air Force Reports one month stats: destroyed 249 terrorists’ hubs & HQ’s, 51 training camps, 35 arms factories, 131 ammo dumps. Total destroyed 1623 terror targets over the past 30 days.
• November 1st – SAA captured Ghamam غمام in North Lattakia
• Terrorist retreated from Shughaydilah شغیدله after SAA recent advance in south Aleppo حلب Reason for Rebel/JN withdrawal was the intense aerial bombardment – Opp source.
• Syria: Reports emerging of SAA/NDF and Hezbollah have taken the town of Shughaydilah. Aleppo
• Syria Aleppo Al Mayadeen Reporter are now saying SAA DF took control of شقيدلية Shughaydilah North of Hadher
• NEW MAP update: SAA advances SW of Hadher, Nusra terrorists counterattack at Qarassi and Huwayz in Aleppo
• SAA & Allies captured Dadin تل_دادین & Tal Kafr_Haddad in south Aleppo countryside
• Reports indicate SAA and allied forces broke through enemy’s frontline SE of strategic Hadher town.
• ISIS Training Camp Destroyed in Deir Ezzor: Several Chechens and Tunisians Killed [source]
• November 3rd – Rally in the predominantly Druze & Christian town of Sahnaya, outside Damascus, thanking the Syrian army & allies.
• Footage from Hadher Shows how SAA storming the town and The Prominent panic state of Al-Qaeda terrorists [source]
• [Scott: Frankly, out of the all the wars captured on film starting with the WWI, you have never see any troops panicking as much as the Middle Eastern terrorists. ]
• MAP: Aleppo countryside Assault SAA controlled areas =Red The recently liberated areas =Green [map]
• Russian Air-Forces reportedly bombard ISIS positions in Palmyra for the first time
• Russian Bombers Hit 237 ISIL, Nusra Front Targets in Syria in 2 Days [source]
A Russian Su-25 fighter jet carried out an airstrike on an ISIL stronghold in the Syrian province of Homs, completely destroying fortified areas, underground shelters and positions of terrorist anti-aircraft artillery, the Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesman said. “As a result of pinpoint strikes, fortified areas, underground shelters, as well as positions of terrorist anti-aircraft artillery equipped with two ZSU-23 systems were destroyed,” Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said.
• Syrian Army Destroys ISIL Command Center, 24 Terrorists Including Leader [source]
• Huge ice flash flood sweeps across Saudi Arabia (VIDEO) https://www.rt.com/news/320455-ice-flood-saudi-arabia/
• UNICEF in support of ISIS terrorists campaign On October 30, 2015 – “Smiling at school in Aleppo City, Syria. A UNICEF-supported Back to Learning campaign is underway in the country”
As of October 30, 2015 Aleppo still was at the hands of SIS terrorists.
• The Islamic State (ISIS) Counteroffensive and the Battle for East Aleppo. International Military Review [source]
• Colonel Cassad report on the situation in Syria by November 2nd. Many maps in Eng [source]
Key battle is the battle for Aleppo between three fighting sides.
The last map is the map of the Russia’s military supply routes
In general, high-intensity combat operations to continues in Syria, with gradually increase of the role of foreign armed forces deployed to support the various participants in the war.
After a month of stubborn ferocious fighting, the Syrian Army is still on the offensive, which, despite of slowing down in some areas, still has a good chance of achieving significant success. In this regard, the Syrian army continues to to be underestimated – after 4 years of war their attacks are absolute heroism. On the other hand, we underestimate the terrorists that proved to be enemy in active clashes with the Syria’s regular army, and is much more superior in organization and quality over the pro-Western rebel forces, which have become the main victims over the past month after suffering some significant defeats from Assad and ISIS.
However, the pattern of the war will be changing, the Russian and American coalitions now increasingly being sucked into this war, intensity and complexity of the fighting will only increase.
In general, Russia’s military prospects in Syria seem to be moderately optimistic, with the hardest still to come.
1. Russian Security forces placed on elevated alarm areas along the border with Norway due to the possible terrorists attacks [source]
Pechengsky District is an administrative district, one of the six in Murmansk Oblast. Weekly, hundreds of refugees from the Middle East crossing the district from Finland, looking to get to Norway. 500 refugees are currently hosted in local inns, hotels, and private homes, waiting for the permission to enter Norway.
2. Syrian Front: Life in Damask from Russian perspective. Why people find it hard to believe that in Russia Orthodox Christens, atheists, Muslims, Buddhists live in peace and harmony with each other
3. NATO’s Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg issues his umpteen warning to Russia [source]
As we, Scott-smen, like to call it “NATO’s Umpteen shades of bonkers.”
3. Syria hospitals Russia accused of bombing don’t exist – Defense Ministry [source]
4. Fasten your seatbelts, citizens of the free world, another monkey wrench has been tossed into the motor of America’s anti-regime machine and the ride is going wobbly. Hussam Alawak, a commander in the Free Syrian Army (FSA), gave an interview to RT where he let more than one screaming cat out of the proverbial bag.[source]
Check my tweeter account for more updates https://twitter.com/ScottsHumor