Today I will keep it very short using my favorite bullet-style points:
- By most credible accounts, the recent Ukronazi+NATO attack in the Kharkov area was even more costly in KIA/MIA, wounded and lost hardware than the attack towards Kherson. The combined losses from these attacks are staggering.
- Yet there are all the signs that the Ukronazi+NATO forces are preparing for even more such attacks.
- The Ukronazis+NATO seem happy to trade human lives for territorial gains, no matter how small or how irrelevant that territory is.
- The Russians seem happy to trade space and time to protect the lives of their soldiers and equipment.
- We could say that the Ukronazis+NATO are trading bodies for shells.
Let’s remember the two goals set by Putin for the SMO: denazify and demilitarize. Both of these goals are human-focused, not terrain-focused. In other words, if a tactical-level withdrawal allows the Russian to kill scores of Ukronazi+NATO personnel and destroy their equipment, they will gladly accept the trade.
The other goal was to protect the LDNR. Kharkov is not part of the LDNR.
Territory can be reconquered, equipment is hard to replace, especially complex weapon-systems.
And soldiers cannot be resurrected.
It is absolutely clear that Ukronazis+NATO are “betting the farm” into these offensives. Not only is the coming winter a major threat for them, but the political chaos in the EU and the US this fall and winter means that now is the time to try as hard as possible to conceal the magnitude of the disaster for the Ukronazis+NATO.
So, most of what is taking place now can be summed up in this simple question: who will run out of resources first: the Ukronazis+NATO in terms of manpower and equipment or the Russians in terms of firepower (mostly artillery, missiles and airpower)?
I think that the answer is obvious.