- Chechnya: Republic Of Contrasts (RT Documentary) Russia’s Republic of Chechnya has undergone a revival after two military operations in its recent post-Soviet history. Today, the
region is home one of the largest mosques in Europe, hosts international celebrities and even is trying its hand at high fashion. We explore this republic of contrasts to look at how the Chechen
people have struck a balance between tradition and modernity.
- Save our Souls, Mama! Adoption in Russia Documentary Alyona felt unfulfilled with her respectable city job, so she dropped everything to live in a rural village community which had been established for abandoned children. How does the village purport to save children’s souls? Can it save hers? Alyona had enough money but felt unfulfilled, so she left St. Petersburg and started working for a village which puts women together with children in need of a family. Many of the kids in in the village have had to flee abusive or neglectful parents who were alcoholics or drug addicts. How does the village’s director, former naval lieutenant Sergey Yakovenko, run everything and obtain funding? Do they see him as a director, or as a dad? Do they think of Alyona as their mother? Can raising five children that aren’t your own be as fulfilling as taking care of your own family?
- Russia’s weapons exhibited on KADEX-2016, military hardware exhibition, in Astana, Kazakhstan
Russia Showed Infauna Warfare Vehicle to Foreign Clients at KADEX-2016
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) now incorporates 18 states and about 44 percent of the globe’s population
News of China’s One Belt One Road (OBOR)
The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) are making satisfactory progress. India wants to be a part of it. Time is ripe for ‘peace pipeline’ from Iran to China – via India. By M K Bhadrakumar – June 13, 2016
Jun 12, 2016 – The Shadow of Truth discusses U.S. “Fifth Column” influences in China with Jeff Brown, U.S. ex-pat living and teaching in Beijing. You can find his work at China Rising chinarising.puntopress.com/
Prime Minister Narendra Modi made a rarest of rare phone calls to Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday. That this move followed immediately after PM’s visit to the US, after which he came back home empty handed.
The US rebalance in Asia is only stoking up tensions and the distant sound of war drums beating in the Asia-Pacific cannot be taken lightly anymore.
The US’ self-interest lies in perpetuating its hegemony in Asia, but what is there in it for India?
The SCO membership opens the door to the path leading to a rose garden for Indian diplomacy. Modi’s keenness to take that walk personally is of historic significance. It gives a much-needed stimulus for the Indian diplomacy in the multipolar world.
THE US, NATO and EU
The West elites have lost control over finances, propaganda narration, and their capability to military attack non-Western countries. As Sarkozy so pathetically summoned up: “We can’t afford to suffer.” They have dedicated all the suffering for us, and now their perfect matrix has collapsed.
They don’t feel safe anymore, because they know that they have lost control.
They must be constantly reminded that this is their price for occupying Ukraine.
List of Participants according to zerohedge
- Castries, Henri de (FRA), Chairman and CEO, AXA Group
- Aboutaleb, Ahmed (NLD), Mayor, City of Rotterdam
- Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG
- Agius, Marcus (GBR), Chairman, PA Consulting Group
- Ahrenkiel, Thomas (DNK), Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Defence
- Albuquerque, Maria Luís (PRT), Former Minister of Finance; MP, Social Democratic Party
- Alierta, César (ESP), Executive Chairman and CEO, Telefónica
- Altman, Roger C. (USA), Executive Chairman, Evercore
- Altman, Sam (USA), President, Y Combinator
- Andersson, Magdalena (SWE), Minister of Finance
- Applebaum, Anne (USA), Columnist Washington Post; Director of the Transitions Forum, Legatum Institute
- Apunen, Matti (FIN), Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVA
- Aydin-Düzgit, Senem (TUR), Associate Professor and Jean Monnet Chair, Istanbul Bilgi University
- Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), CEO, Artemis
- Barroso, José M. Durão (PRT), Former President of the European Commission
- Baverez, Nicolas (FRA), Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Bengio, Yoshua (CAN), Professor in Computer Science and Operations Research, University of Montreal
- Benko, René (AUT), Founder and Chairman of the Advisory Board, SIGNA Holding GmbH
- Bernabè, Franco (ITA), Chairman, CartaSi S.p.A.
- Beurden, Ben van (NLD), CEO, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Blanchard, Olivier (FRA), Fred Bergsten Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute
- Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Executive Chairman, Banco Santander
- Brandtzæg, Svein Richard (NOR), President and CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA
- Breedlove, Philip M. (INT), Former Supreme Allied Commander Europe
- Brende, Børge (NOR), Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Burns, William J. (USA), President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Cebrián, Juan Luis (ESP), Executive Chairman, PRISA and El País
- Charpentier, Emmanuelle (FRA), Director, Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology
- Coeuré, Benoît (INT), Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank
- Costamagna, Claudio (ITA), Chairman, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A.
- Cote, David M. (USA), Chairman and CEO, Honeywell
- Cryan, John (DEU), CEO, Deutsche Bank AG
- Dassù, Marta (ITA), Senior Director, European Affairs, Aspen Institute
- Dijksma, Sharon A.M. (NLD), Minister for the Environment
- Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Dyvig, Christian (DNK), Chairman, Kompan
- Ebeling, Thomas (DEU), CEO, ProSiebenSat.1
- Elkann, John (ITA), Chairman and CEO, EXOR; Chairman, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Enders, Thomas (DEU), CEO, Airbus Group
- Engel, Richard (USA), Chief Foreign Correspondent, NBC News
- Fabius, Laurent (FRA), President, Constitutional Council
- Federspiel, Ulrik (DNK), Group Executive, Haldor Topsøe A/S
- Ferguson, Jr., Roger W. (USA), President and CEO, TIAA
- Ferguson, Niall (USA), Professor of History, Harvard University
- Flint, Douglas J. (GBR), Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings plc
- Garicano, Luis (ESP), Professor of Economics, LSE; Senior Advisor to Ciudadanos
- Georgieva, Kristalina (INT), Vice President, European Commission
- Gernelle, Etienne (FRA), Editorial Director, Le Point
- Gomes da Silva, Carlos (PRT), Vice Chairman and CEO, Galp Energia
- Goodman, Helen (GBR), MP, Labour Party
- Goulard, Sylvie (INT), Member of the European Parliament
- Graham, Lindsey (USA), Senator
- Grillo, Ulrich (DEU), Chairman, Grillo-Werke AG; President, Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie
- Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor “Otto e mezzo”, La7 TV
- Hadfield, Chris (CAN), Colonel, Astronaut
- Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Professor of Economics, Leiden University
- Harding, Dido (GBR), CEO, TalkTalk Telecom Group plc
- Hassabis, Demis (GBR), Co-Founder and CEO, DeepMind
- Hobson, Mellody (USA), President, Ariel Investment, LLC
- Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
- Höttges, Timotheus (DEU), CEO, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Jacobs, Kenneth M. (USA), Chairman and CEO, Lazard
- Jäkel, Julia (DEU), CEO, Gruner + Jahr
- Johnson, James A. (USA), Chairman, Johnson Capital Partners
- Jonsson, Conni (SWE), Founder and Chairman, EQT
- Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. (USA), Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
- Kaeser, Joe (DEU), President and CEO, Siemens AG
- Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies
- Kengeter, Carsten (DEU), CEO, Deutsche Börse AG
- Kerr, John (GBR), Deputy Chairman, Scottish Power
- Kherbache, Yasmine (BEL), MP, Flemish Parliament
- Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
- Kleinfeld, Klaus (USA), Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
- Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
- Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group
- Lagarde, Christine (INT), Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Levin, Richard (USA), CEO, Coursera
- Leyen, Ursula von der (DEU), Minister of Defence
- Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, KBC Group
- Logothetis, George (GRC), Chairman and CEO, Libra Group
- Maizière, Thomas de (DEU), Minister of the Interior, Federal Ministry of the Interior
- Makan, Divesh (USA), CEO, ICONIQ Capital
- Malcomson, Scott (USA), Author; President, Monere Ltd.
- Markwalder, Christa (CHE), President of the National Council and the Federal Assembly
- McArdle, Megan (USA), Columnist, Bloomberg View
- Michel, Charles (BEL), Prime Minister
- Micklethwait, John (USA), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP
- Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Mitsotakis, Kyriakos (GRC), President, New Democracy Party
- Morneau, Bill (CAN), Minister of Finance
- Mundie, Craig J. (USA), Principal, Mundie & Associates
- Murray, Charles A. (USA), W.H. Brady Scholar, American Enterprise Institute
- Netherlands, H.M. the King of the (NLD)
- Noonan, Michael (IRL), Minister for Finance
- Noonan, Peggy (USA), Author, Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
- O’Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair Plc
- Ollongren, Kajsa (NLD), Deputy Mayor of Amsterdam
- Özel, Soli (TUR), Professor, Kadir Has University
- Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), CEO, Titan Cement Co.
- Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute
- Philippe, Edouard (FRA), Mayor of Le Havre
- Pind, Søren (DNK), Minister of Justice
- Ratti, Carlo (ITA), Director, MIT Senseable City Lab
- Reisman, Heather M. (CAN), Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
- Rutte, Mark (NLD), Prime Minister
- Sawers, John (GBR), Chairman and Partner, Macro Advisory Partners
- Schäuble, Wolfgang (DEU), Minister of Finance
- Schieder, Andreas (AUT), Chairman, Social Democratic Group
- Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Executive Chairman, Alphabet Inc.
- Scholten, Rudolf (AUT), CEO, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
- Schwab, Klaus (INT), Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum
- Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), Senior Fellow, Harvard University; Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Simsek, Mehmet (TUR), Deputy Prime Minister
- Sinn, Hans-Werner (DEU), Professor for Economics and Public Finance, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- Skogen Lund, Kristin (NOR), Director General, The Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise
- Standing, Guy (GBR), Co-President, BIEN; Research Professor, University of London
- Svanberg, Carl-Henric (SWE), Chairman, BP plc and AB Volvo
- Thiel, Peter A. (USA), President, Thiel Capital
- Tillich, Stanislaw (DEU), Minister-President of Saxony
- Vetterli, Martin (CHE), President, NSF
- Wahlroos, Björn (FIN), Chairman, Sampo Group, Nordea Bank, UPM-Kymmene Corporation
- Wallenberg, Jacob (SWE), Chairman, Investor AB
- Weder di Mauro, Beatrice (CHE), Professor of Economics, University of Mainz
- Wolf, Martin H. (GBR), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times
What exactly makes Mr. Rockefeller a “group”?
List of participants shows all the usual suspects of pro- perpetual war, pro-neo colonization, pro-Hegemon variety. The useful idiots from US, UK, Ireland, Poland, Belgium, Canada, Norway, Denmark, Netherland, Sweden, and Turkey are trying to figure out how to stay in power over all other nations. It’s literally a meeting of the Great Parasite with its own parts, trying to come up with the new ways it can keep sucking our nations dry of wealth and resources.
I spotted a disgraced slaughterer of Iraq General Petraeus. He was canned from CIA over , allegedly, intending to rat out Hillary Clinton’s role in the murder of the Ambassador Stevens in Bengazi. Also, a disgraced ousted Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland, Radoslaw Sikorski, He is famous for saying in private conversation that he was fed up of giving Americans “blow jobs” for free. John Halmer collected wealth of information on Radoslaw Sikorski, Emmanuelle Charpentier was given an award her breakthough research in developing a technique which will allow people to edit the germline of humans. Von Der Leyen is on the list of attendees. She is the head of Merkel’s War Department, a wholly owned subsidiary of the US owned and operated NATO.
Anne Applebaum, Anne, a wife of Radoslaw Sikorski and an employee of the Legatum Institute, a joint Soros, Khodorovsky’s anti-Russian NGO.
For more info, see Scott’s post: Neo-McCarthyism and the US Media: The crusade to ban Russia policy critics and Neocons 2.0: The Problem with Peter Pomerantsev
Note the complete absence of representative of foreign agents acting as “opposition” in Russia. That ship has sailed, obviously.
Something tells us that all the others are similarly upstanding pieces of human waste.
Let’s dig a little deeper. If you know anything interesting about people on this list, please, contribute in comments.